Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

"BASANTI INN KUTTON KEY SAAMNEY MAT NAACHNAA" by viraat

Then our Amu "jab tak hai jaan Janey jahaan nein nachungi mein nachungi"

Woy woy bankruptcy walon key paas kimti haar mujreyvmein paisa adana smiley37smiley37smiley37 Wah wah bhai wah

Is show mein sab bankruptcy mein hain starts se amu pennyless from 2nd ep.Poem and Bone bhi bankrupt thi.Bus ahujas ke pass money but phir bhi london nahin ja paaye smiley37

Kahan woh Ambaani ka antila kahan inka penthouse smiley37Everyshow even middleclass show has bigger house then them.

Aur woh new show wale more amir hain toh unhone woh plot and slot dono le liya maine promo mein dekha 20 servants the waha.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh my goodness 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you just change my mood aise hismiley36smiley36 but my question is will Virat say basanti or will say " u inn kutton ke samne maat nachna and Amruta will say " jab tak hai jaan I nachungi" and people will faint hearing their I U conversation and that's how Virat will be the saviour of Amrutasmiley9 kaisa laga mera mazak?smiley16

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Virat will surely go as in Arjit's story from hemangi's phone he was there. But don't know he will hear anything or will reach there after Amruta will receive all the humiliation.

nilmi thumbnail

I think this time Harsh will save the day....Babs will stop Virat from going out..

nilmi thumbnail

Let's see....But it would be nice to see Harsh take a stand for his sister. It's high time.

I want Virat to witness it. I’m want to see how he will ask Amu to go with him to the Ahuja's after this humiliation....smiley35

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

If he will not be present in that sh*t hall then it will be better for him but if he will be present there and still will not take action against his pehla pyar yani sachcha pyar then he will see my wrathsmiley7smiley7smiley15smiley15 Viru be careful my eyes on you with my glassessmiley23

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

"BASANTI INN KUTTON KEY SAAMNEY MAT NAACHNAA" by viraat

Then our Amu "jab tak hai jaan Janey jahaan nein nachungi mein nachungi"

Woy woy bankruptcy walon key paas kimti haar mujreyvmein paisa adana smiley37smiley37smiley37 Wah wah bhai wah

Jinka yeh dialogue hain unki khud ki do biwi hain smiley37

Jab tak hain jaan nahin jab tak hain "Jahaan" mein nachuji.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not sure if everyone saw this. This is reason I think virat dont show at party. If you looked at 2 min where Bhavani opened door. I say again its the 1st time they see Virat in night

I tried but cant post links or attach with my poster level -- SEE SBB On YouTube with title

" Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye: Big Problem On Amruta & Her Family |SBB "

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

If he will not be present in that sh*t hall then it will be better for him but if he will be present there and still will not take action against his pehla pyar yani sachcha pyar then he will see my wrathsmiley7smiley7smiley15smiley15 Viru be careful my eyes on you with my glassessmiley23

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

They will release another bts so that the fans will forget things. Also the thing is done for Virat's redemption. The 'Knight in Shining Dogpatta' will come and rescue his 'bayko' from the situation.

Since the show likes to take a dig on 'samaj', here is another one from me... why is it that bura karne ke liye it has to be a woman and then to redeem himself again the woman has to be in trouble? And this one is not on the 'samaaj' but on the writers. Could've given the character some 'guilt' for him to redeem himself. He is just playing a game of 'Look how good I am'.

Unka samaaj pe dig pata nahin but itnki samajh(understanding) pe dig zaroor karna chaiye.Kmtmg ka team ka khud ek samaj hain yoh real samaj se alag hi duniya mein chal raha hai smiley36

Dogpatta smiley37 Lagta hain diwali ke pehle is serial ka diya bhuj jayega ab khulli ankhen se viewer 7.30 ko yeh serial dekhenge smiley36

Woh Ek ke show ko dekho even promo ke liye 360 degree shot shot kiya hain unka rival show Ek ka show hain.

Jab yeh nahin toh wohi sahi hain toh kaika guilt .Usjo sirf I aur U karna aata hain smiley37 G for Guilt nahin aata hain smiley36 Yeh dil fake ashique hain smiley37

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Adiandsid. Sane ones left - 1st time I smiled about show since today episode🤣 tx.

@Adiandsid - Really wish you have time to answer question- How do you learn to laugh at stupidity of show?

TBH I only started watching since Mela regularly as I wanted to see where it will go... Didn't think it would be good & was right.😂 Before If I missed- didnt care

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Most here have been through the mela eps. Sane ones left(smiley36). Dont know if you are aware of the often used phrase in this forum (and the show) "Kya farak padta hai?" Since they themselves have said it many times, after the initial disgust, i just laugh at the stupidity of it. Some people make money from this and call themselves 'professional writers' and thats the sad part. smiley11