Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: See this was done in past as well. In a few of the previous seasons, contestants decided order as well and yes it wasn't fair. And yes I complained about it then as well. But the difference is the way the contestants react now. In past, even if contestants had issue with the order decided, they didn't create a major scene over it. They expressed their displeasure but accepted and moved on. In past 2 or 3 seasons, it is made into BB level muda for no reason. I was really liking the way Nimrit was doing stunts, but her griping got very annoying. For every stunt, she had some problem or the other. Shalin, on the other hand, was average in the stunts, but he was getting his way and/or not complaining as much, so his average stunt performance became stronger for me. I tried keeping my opinion on their personalities out, so I focused just on their performance in stunts and the few seconds before and after a stunt when they speak about how it went.

I think major difference is that

in previous seasons when someone else decided order it was just who goes first second n last and it didn’t affected so much. Everyone got the chance to perform but in this season who are last in order didn’t even gets to perform. They are in bottom without their any fault.

In second task I think everyone can got the flag but didn’t got the chance.On forth task too no one got the chance because of order.

In first task too it was just the luck.If gusmeer was first others would have not gotten chance.

minakrish thumbnail

Gashmeer, Sumona and Niyati doing great. They are the top three contenders for me.🖤

Aditi and Karanvir are good too.👍🏼

So happy that Shilpa went.😡

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Gashmeer, Sumona and Niyati doing great. They are the top three contenders for me.🖤

Aditi and Karanvir are good too.👍🏼

So happy that Shilpa went.😡

I like Gashmeer and Niyati as performers

Sumona is a hit or miss

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

I think major difference is that

in previous seasons when someone else decided order it was just who goes first second n last and it didn’t affected so much. Everyone got the chance to perform but in this season who are last in order didn’t even gets to perform. They are in bottom without their any fault.

In second task I think everyone can got the flag but didn’t got the chance.On forth task too no one got the chance because of order.

In first task too it was just the luck.If gusmeer was first others would have not gotten chance.

This! This was my biggest issue. I get the whole "flag count decides elimination" but then everyone should get a chance to perform. Either there should have been like 50 or something flags each stunt or the flags should have been replenished. This entire weekend was designed in a way to make a few people fail and a few people succeed. But that part was left to the contestants to decide. If Rohit had decided order as well, then we would have known who the show was rigged for - similar to the Bijlani season.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Also someone tell me

Yeh Krishna Shroff ko Hindi kyu nahi aati?

Angrez thodi hain yeh

I guess, most BW actor’s kids cant speak hindi that well. She also has accent just like otherssmiley36 i guess coz they probably study abroad etc so
SoniRita thumbnail

Simona is strong and does well in her stunts but sadly luck doesnt favor her.

SoniRita thumbnail

Gashmeer is very strong performer, no wonder he is in top 3. Karanvir does well too, Niyati was good this week. Disappointed with Krishna this week.

Dont like Shalin much. Ugh it was unfair abt the rank, i felt bad for Simona. Shilpa with the whole senior card annoyed me to no end.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love Gashmeer, he is no nonsense, real and focusses on what this show is supposed to be about.

Sumona is really good, love her too! Nimrit shut that loser up good!

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 1 months ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar yeh Gashmeer kitna cute hai smiley43

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

the fact I'm loving is Abhishek, Shalin try marte marte thak jaate hai aur ladkiya effortlessly Gashmeer se patt jaate hai smiley43smiley37

Iss season ka chocolate boy, humara Gashmeer smiley42