Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

In my pov, Gashmeer, Karanvir and niyati are strong players till now.

Rest of them are good ones except aditi and shilpa. And special mention to Ashish and sumona as they are giving their 100% but luck is not in their side especially with sumona.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Nimrit is far btr thn nallu shiv lol

Shiv was good for nothing neither in jdj nor in kkk.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Krishna is out of my support list as I don't like people quitting any stunts. I am happy that shilpa is outsmiley36. Gashmeer is the best and the most strongest contestantsmiley32. Wo agar first jata to sare flags nikal letasmiley36. He was about to take 2 flags in the tear gas stunt but thore time ke liye nahi ho payasmiley44

Bold: I agree with this list. But shalin is a quitter so I won't include him here. Although aditi seems weak to me but she tries to do the stuntssmiley4. Sumona is very strong it's just that her luck doesn't favour hersmiley27. Ashish is also strongsmiley20. Nimrit is also strong but yes didi ke bahut sare complaints rehte haismiley36. Though I liked her points in the ostrich task and loved how she band bajaod abhishek. Iski abhishek se bilkul nahi bantismiley36. Abhishek is not out of bb but stunts achcha karta hai same for shalin

Karanvir is a strong contestant I am not shocked ki ye top 3 hogasmiley20 but he is a potential bb candidatesmiley36. Loved niyati's performance in the electric shock stuntsmiley40

Yes on Krishna! I mean she was so good last week I was expecting at least her to attempt the stunts, but after the first one she just kinda gave up.

Shalin was good this week, so adding him here. Tear gas is a whole different beast yaar. Anyone could quit that one so I didn't give him negative marks for that quit.

Nimrit is strong, but she complained so much that I couldn't even look at her stunt performance anymore.

Sadly Aditi will go next week followed by Aashish.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I disagree about Shalin though.He performed well only in the first stunt.In the next one is was just fine.In the tear gas stunt he aborted really quick and in the ostrich stunt he didn't try enough.Even Rohit Shetty said the same.Nimrit on the other hand tried her best in all stunts.According to me she is good but not great as a contestant.I found her fighting with Abhishek justified as well.Ashish and he did the same thing which Shilpa did the previous day.Abhishek prioritized Shalin and Shilpa did the same for Karanveer.Karanveer is just as clever as chota bhai-bada Bhai jodi.Sab se banaake rakha Hai and we can see how he got benefitted by getting chance to perform in every stunt despite having good number of flags.Have to give it to him for utilizing the opportunities well.

For me the strong contestants are:Gashmeer,Karanveer and Niyati.Even Abhishek performs well.In the first stunt he was in a rush and fell in the water.Second stunt mein he didn't get chance.Despite being claustrophobic he was good in the tear gas stunt and amazing in the ostrich stunt.Performed well in the first week Contestants getting to decide order is just a way to create fights.The host could have decided the order but the makers want this show to be mini BB

@ Bold: See this was done in past as well. In a few of the previous seasons, contestants decided order as well and yes it wasn't fair. And yes I complained about it then as well. But the difference is the way the contestants react now. In past, even if contestants had issue with the order decided, they didn't create a major scene over it. They expressed their displeasure but accepted and moved on. In past 2 or 3 seasons, it is made into BB level muda for no reason. I was really liking the way Nimrit was doing stunts, but her griping got very annoying. For every stunt, she had some problem or the other. Shalin, on the other hand, was average in the stunts, but he was getting his way and/or not complaining as much, so his average stunt performance became stronger for me. I tried keeping my opinion on their personalities out, so I focused just on their performance in stunts and the few seconds before and after a stunt when they speak about how it went.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

acting=100

damage=0

which has been pretty much her criteria even in the elimination stunt she was so over and one could tell hal;f of it she is making it up . also genuine question.. if someone is getting "CHOKED" fr would their first reaction not be the natural reflex to take it out or lose balance like sumona did.. it is body's reflex to erase the harm uss waqt itna concentration kahan ke balance bhi rahe hatao bhi nahi and itna badly choke bhi rahe ho ke awaz band ho gayi.. nautanki

I know right! I mean I couldn't tell if she was actually being choked or just acting like it was choking her. And then when the snake did get taken off, she was gasping for air suddenly. But then 2 seconds later she was back to being fine and ready to continue with the stunt.

All I know is that I'm glad she's out. Her unnecessary commentary and her "comedy" was very annoying. She in general is very annoying. And I love that whenever she gets new work, she gives an interview and complains about some previous job she was ousted from. Her latest target has been Maddam Sir where she lasted like 2 weeks. smiley37

Sumona's definitely looked like it was choking her because she said she couldn't see and then she lost her balance and fell.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mera bus chaley toh isko next week hi nikal doon. I can bear rest of BB contestants but this abhifake is so irritating

@bold

4 words nahi likhna mujhe smiley7

RaizelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Ashish, Niyati and Sumona

I really like them as players as they give their best bhale result kuch bhi ho.

Gashmeer ki mehnat result mein convert hoti hain but inn logo ki nahi ho paati.

Specially Sumona ki, she is really good, but bohot unlucky hain specially her height is her disadvantage.

True though

I really like these three. They have spirit. But unlucky in the game smiley18

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

@bold

4 words nahi likhna mujhe smiley7

is ki aur shaleen ke larki baazi khatam nahi hori ha

insta pe wohi latest promo dala larki ka smiley11

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9