Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

This weekend is when we saw the truly stronger contestants versus the weaker ones. For the first round of stunts that led to the batch of people in danger, we saw the more consistent contestants versus those that are getting by with luck to a big extent and I'm not even going to bother including Shilpa in any of those categories. So glad she's out. I'm going to group contestants into 3 batches after this weekend, which I'll adjust each weekend: (1) stronger contestants, (2) good but just not their week, (3) let's see these people go out next. I do have my issues with the way the stunts were designed. Everyone should have gotten a chance to get flags and a fair chance. And why does Shilpa get to decide the ordering for the tear gas round? If they couldn't decide, then let them pick numbers out of a hat or something like that. And then same with Abhishek and Aashish for the ostrich stunt.

For me, the stronger contestants were Gashmeer, Karan, and Niyati. They may not have done the best (and also sometimes not gotten a chance to perform), but they gave their best chance at each stunt and were consistent from last week to this week. They're going to have their ups and downs, but they'll probably go through several weeks before either being eliminated or ending up as finalists.

This week's good but just not their week goes to Abhishek (remember I'm only talking in terms of stunt performance), Aditi, Aashish, Sumona, and Shalin. They tried their hardest when they got chances and special mention to them in the tear gas stunt. Aditi and Aashish especially.

For me, I just don't get how Krishna is a finalist. After her first week performance, she was subpar this week. She didn't really attempt any stunt after the first one and just seemed ready to go to elimination stunt. Nimrit as well - she was good in a few stunts, but she seemed ready to complain at the slightest mishap. Oh they should have given me at least 1 flag. I mean why would they? Just for attempting a stunt? If you messed up it's your fault. This isn't fair that I wasn't given chance. Arre if Rohit wants contestants to choose, then obviously there will be some unfairness. It's about accepting and moving on like many of the other contestants did.

Special mention to stunt 1 where even Rohit Shetty became a Gashmeer fan. smiley37 No really. Just listen to the way he's encouraging Gashmeer. He's like a proud Papa rooster. Chalo mera ek bacha toh sahi nikla. smiley37 And then in tear gas stunt, he's just like go take one more out.

I disagree about Shalin though.He performed well only in the first stunt.In the next one is was just fine.In the tear gas stunt he aborted really quick and in the ostrich stunt he didn't try enough.Even Rohit Shetty said the same.Nimrit on the other hand tried her best in all stunts.According to me she is good but not great as a contestant.I found her fighting with Abhishek justified as well.Ashish and he did the same thing which Shilpa did the previous day.Abhishek prioritized Shalin and Shilpa did the same for Karanveer.Karanveer is just as clever as chota bhai-bada Bhai jodi.Sab se banaake rakha Hai and we can see how he got benefitted by getting chance to perform in every stunt despite having good number of flags.Have to give it to him for utilizing the opportunities well.

For me the strong contestants are:Gashmeer,Karanveer and Niyati.Even Abhishek performs well.In the first stunt he was in a rush and fell in the water.Second stunt mein he didn't get chance.Despite being claustrophobic he was good in the tear gas stunt and amazing in the ostrich stunt.Performed well in the first week Contestants getting to decide order is just a way to create fights.The host could have decided the order but the makers want this show to be mini BB

Edited by G259 - 1 months ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr-Zatka

Pata nahi iss sampola ko kya dushmani thi meri pyari Shilpa se...bichari ko jaan se hi mar raha tha smiley18

acting=100

damage=0

which has been pretty much her criteria even in the elimination stunt she was so over and one could tell hal;f of it she is making it up . also genuine question.. if someone is getting "CHOKED" fr would their first reaction not be the natural reflex to take it out or lose balance like sumona did.. it is body's reflex to erase the harm uss waqt itna concentration kahan ke balance bhi rahe hatao bhi nahi and itna badly choke bhi rahe ho ke awaz band ho gayi.. nautanki

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

ye abhishek kab jayega. such irritating fella smiley11

Ashish was speaking so calmly and he said "tum ladne wali tone pe baat kar rahe ho". like seriously? teri khudki tone ladnewali hai bewkoof smiley8

RaizelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Ashish was speaking so calmly and he said "tum ladne wali tone pe baat kar rahe ho". like seriously? teri khudki tone ladnewali hai bewkoof smiley8

ashish is a calm guy smiley42

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Yeh log shilpa ko wapsi laege that she was unlucky to ek chance derhy h

Waise agar abhifake influence nh krta to kedar 5 6 py shilpa aur krishna jo bhejta

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Shilpa's expressions were funny in all stunts

in last elimination stunts she looked possessed when she got the electric shocksmiley36 even the other contestants were mimicking her

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Shilpa was unfair yesterday

Ashish and abhishek are unfair today

Shilpa annoyed me soo much.

I don't remember that I wanted a player to get out of it badly.

She was super annoying and horrible to few.

I really wanted someone to say her ki Senior hain toh senior wali harkate karo.

Respect karne wali harkate hain nahi but jabardashti ka respect chahiye.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Also someone tell me

Yeh Krishna Shroff ko Hindi kyu nahi aati?

Angrez thodi hain yeh

Palak2812 thumbnail

Ashish, Niyati and Sumona

I really like them as players as they give their best bhale result kuch bhi ho.

Gashmeer ki mehnat result mein convert hoti hain but inn logo ki nahi ho paati.

Specially Sumona ki, she is really good, but bohot unlucky hain specially her height is her disadvantage.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Mera bus chaley toh isko next week hi nikal doon. I can bear rest of BB contestants but this abhifake is so irritating