Khatron Ke Khiladi 14: Episode Discussion Thread -3rd Aug, 24

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome to the First Episode Discussion Thread for KKK14!

A few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

• Keep the discussion limited to the show
  • Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.
  • Do not bring other shows into this thread.
  • Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So please keep the
  • discussion limited to individual performances.
  • You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.
  • Do not post any social media content to the EDT - tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.
  • As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism.
  • Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing their limit.
  • Please follow Forum Rules and IF CoC in addition to these Rules.
  • For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

tags: sevenstreaks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

itna sannata ha bhai lol smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow superhit muqabla going on smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kahan hain s a b 🧐🧐

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

itna sannata ha bhai lol smiley36

Have you watched the episode?I came here during the episode but found no one so didn't post my opinion.Loved the stunts especially the last one.Gashmeer was too good.I can see him winning this season.Shilpa was unfair in the last stunt.She should have named Karanveer later because he had few flags already but she was better biased towards her friend.Felt bad for Sumona and Aditi.Bechare itni Der tak baithe the aur phir bhi complete Nahi Kar paaye.Hats off to Ashish.He was very resilient and got a flag for himself.Krishna and Shalin were good in the first stunt but aborted the last one too early.Karanveer was also good in 2 of the 3 stunts.Good that Shilpa will get eliminated.Serves her right for wronging others.Niyati was another good performer.
Edited by G259 - 1 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Have you watched the episode?I came here during the episode but found no one so didn't post my opinion.Loved the stunts especially the last one.Gashmeer was too good.I can see him winning this season.Shilpa was unfair in the last stunt.She should have named Karanveer later because he had few flags already but she was better biased towards her friend.Felt bad for Sumona and Aditi.Bechare itni Der tak baithe the aur phir bhi complete Nahi Kar paaye.Hats off to Ashish.He was very resilient and got a flag for himself.Krishna and Shalin were good in the first stunt but aborted the last one too early.Karanveer was also good in 2 of the 3 stunts.Good that Shilpa will get eliminated.Serves her right for wronging others.Niyati was another good performer.

abhi nh dekha dekhoga

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Gashmeer should win this seasonsmiley32smiley27. Shilpa mata stunts kar rahi hai atleast but personality to nahi badlegismiley36. But in last stunt baki contestants ko apne position ke liye larna chahiye tha till the end chahe tasks cancel kyu na ho jaye. Gashmeer ne to haal hi chor diya this seedha sadha nature can cost him a lot in future. But I seriously want him to win this seasonsmiley27. Found a contestant whom I will blindly supportsmiley32

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Karanvir is strong but I don't like his personality. Ab samajh mein aya ye shilpa ke sath itna mingle kyu karta haismiley36. Potential bb contestantsmiley36. Sumona apne position ke liye lar rahi thi likin janab ko wo badtameezi lag rahi haismiley39

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 months ago
G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Gashmeer should win this seasonsmiley32smiley27. Shilpa mata stunts achche se kar rahi hai but personality to nahi badlegismiley36. But in last stunt baki contestants ko apne position ke liye larna chahiye tha till the end chahe tasks cancel kyu na ho jaye. Gashmeer ne to haal hi chor diya this seedha sadha nature can cost him a lot in future. But I seriously want him to win this seasonsmiley27. Found a contestant whom I will blindly supportsmiley32

Seedha saadha toh Nahi kahungi but he just doesn't want to engage in fights I guess.Shilpa was good only in the last stunt.In the first one she was the worst performer.Didn't even go to the next platform.Krishna should have tried in the last one.Jaldi abort kar diya.Shalin ka IDC.Mera bas chale isse aur iske chote bhai ko show se bahar phenk doon.
G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Karanvir is strong but I don't like his personality. Ab samajh mein aya ye shilpa ke sath itna mingle kyu karta haismiley36. Potential bb contestantsmiley36. Sumona apne position ke liye lar rahi thi likin janab ko wo badtameezi lag rahi haismiley39

💯.He has kaleshi personality.Stunt accha Kar leta Hai but personality isn't good.Heard on Reddit that he is a Wife-beater like Shalin