Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Or ani ne yeh bhi kaha ki ek din dekhna arshi me tumhe sabit krke rhunga ki me tumse kitna pyar krta hu...ani's word was nightmare for runak fanssmiley38smiley3820240727_233243.jpg

Definitely...and what foolish things he is going to do in future ..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

ah...ok. but in this show you cant go by dialogs.

How many times Ani said he loves J. I same line he then thinks he loves Arshi...messd up illogical show.smiley1

But he knows she is his daughter..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

open ended in the sense they didn’t show if both stayed together in the room or not… scene next day pe chala gaya… obv sr nahi hua but I wanted ani to leave the room but ulta he is on a mission to prove his loveπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Ye ab kuch bhi show krey audience frustrated hogye hn.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

hoping this time Adi's entry doesnt create more issues between Ani & Jhanak..as last time Jhanak had told Adi..that she is married woman..& he had guessed that Ani is her husbandsmiley36

hope he tells Ani what she said last time..she considers herself as a married woman & thinks u as her husband...that should clear Ani's doubt rergarding Jhanak's place in his heart...that even she thinks him as husband..

i so wanted Adi to tell him that time..but that idiot didnt tell Ani, but created more misunderstanding & went..hoping this time..his entry is there then he does some punyasmiley36 & go

hahaha i hope Adi will knock some sense into Ani's head and open his eyes and dil.

but i dont know if Adi character will be in the show till Ani reachs mumbai

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha..these kinda people don't have place in hell also.

exactly…

Hate this 5 words

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hahaha i hope Adi will knock some sense into Ani's head and open his eyes and dil.

but i dont know if Adi character will be in the show till Ani reachs mumbai

his self promotion looks like he may be there smiley36 in all his pics he is including Ani also smiley37
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TBH the show is not a love story anymore. Makers has killed the excitement of runak meeting now. I don’t give a damn now how ANI reacts after seeing jhanak . All ANI actions are lies whether it’s for Jhanak or Arshi. Glad Jhanak has gotten good supporters and she is out of ANI cave . Even he asks her to sacrifice she won’t be doing that. This time she is self motivated and for Guruji also she won’t. AK will be the man who will save jhanak from malfunction not Guruji bcoz he is sitting in side and Guruji in front . So it must be AK. Also his appearance before ANI entry has to be for some purpose. Sirf clapping ke liye to nahi bulaya hoga. AK is promoting jealousy on insta so ANI is going to be pro

Max jal kukda in mumbai. I am not expecting any thing good from ANI due to AK re entry. Upar se SR Guruji is there to again defame Jhanak and Rudra . Makers have successfully ruined ANI so badly that I can’t imagine runak together . ANI deserves charshi only. She won’t allow him to breathe also. To prove his love he has to be 24/7 servant for her.

Totally right... The essence of love story is killed completely Today. Maker's successfully drained the value of aniruddha character for what fans are rooting for him.

Ani is majboor to prove his love or concern whatever name given assuming jk leaved without meeting him or comforting him. Okay you do that and Raunak dead for us.

The jr.guruji has geniune concern for jk .. he want her sucessful and good people surrounding her... Liked that part very much...

Sr. Guru ji do negative right now I may assume he will change in future... Let's see how maker's portrayed his character ?

Love story ka to L bhi abhi hamaz nahi ho raha...

And didn't like too much bully of female leadsmiley7

Why can't she revert back? Why only good males need to help her? Maker's please make female lead slightly stronger who can oppose her opponents like the bully gang ...

Don't want always giving opposition to male lead only .... Stand up for yourself first then Mumbai track incense looks successful.... And story will move forward regarding her jk succession...

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

watched it on insta quickly .. here is my quick quick analysis...

First of all, Chandani did well today first time she acted I felt it in the heart, kudos to her! smiley32

Ani ka monologue is not something to be ignored. Makers added this to redeem him a little bit in this whole convo by stating that he is confused about love or about what is love in general. To him, he is staying with arshi and not going after Jhanak, which means he is not even sure if he loves her or not. He is coming out as a confused person here, which we all know he is.

Arshi gave him a chance to come clean today, but he did not. Reasons are twofold here, the first ani being ani, he is someone who does not come clean unless absolutely needed. Second, to him, he is doing the right thing here. he is not sure about his love for Jhanak then how can he say he loves someone else than Arshi and, because he is not going after Jhanak and staying with Arshi, how can he believe he does not love arshi? πŸ˜‚ During the whole convo, he was shown as confused, and lost in thoughts, he is doing things like a robot.

Basically, you can use his monologue to counter all the arguments arshi presented later point in time in the show. I am glad to see Arshi is now much smarter, how did that happen overnight, Don't ask me I am still confused! Ani and arshi have switched places today. Ani always has low emotional intelligence. Today the convo was much more about emotions, so he was looking dumb and Arshi was looking much superior.

She said she hates him, and that is a powerful thing to say. When Jhanak said that to Ani, and Ani went nuts. Anirudh has never understood, after all his good deeds why Jhanak pushed him. The same thing happened today, with arshi. Even after he tries to stay committed to her, after all the sacrifices he made, why is she hating him? He has no response to that.

Arshi's full vamp is starting but I think she made ani move from inside a bit today, made him see what he has been doing to her emotionally. Even though you do things unknowingly, a mistake is a mistake and if you hurt someone you will have to make up for it. Ani's emotional intelligence improvement journey is starting hopefully after this... but I think they will take a good amount of time with that also. Arshi after meeting AK might just kill Ani and that might be the final nail in the coffin, of course seeing Jhanak again won't do any good to her... she hates her from the core and Ani as well!

Finally, after 15 episodes, they moved the story by 1 inch...

Ok good night folks!

i didnt watch the episode , i watched only Arshi and Ani scene (ironysmiley36)....i also liked Chandni in the scene , she was good , probably bcoz finally her character said what she is supposed to say and wasnt blind to Ani's changed behaviour and feelings , she is no more dumb or oblivious to his feelings for Jhanak maybe thats why Chandni was convincing and Ani is more confused than before i feel ,maybe bcoz he is shutting down his emotions and focusing on what he should do rather than what he wants to do .

lets see what will happen in mumbai and if they will meet AK or not (maybe his character will end before they reach mumbai).

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

his self promotion looks like he may be there smiley36 in all his pics he is including Ani also smiley37

matlab tabahi ma cha egasmiley37