Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Ani needs to book a flight to Mumbai as soon as possible. Canโ€™t stand this Arshi and her talks! Ani wonโ€™t be sleeping with her in the same room but I am annoyed that heโ€™ll most probably be picking her up and to the room upstairs. Donโ€™t they have any guest room downstairs? ๐Ÿ˜

Kitchen hain dear, โ˜บ๏ธ kitchen main so sakti hain,in night to kitchen free rehta hainโ˜บ๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had my hopes on Vinu kaka, but sare characters nithalle nikle....whatever happened to Thammi's badi badi lecture on sanskar mann??

I had voiced once, that it's about time iTV should grow up.....galti ho gayi makers, age se na kahenge smiley14smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

I was hoping S and vinayak will oppose this idea! Letโ€™s see ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ this week before their meeting will be real torture

rysohini thumbnail

And she can help herself off the fridge, for all I care smiley36

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Kitchen hain dear, โ˜บ๏ธ kitchen main so sakti hain,in night to kitchen free rehta hainโ˜บ๏ธ

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I was hoping S and vinayak will oppose this idea! Letโ€™s see ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ this week before their meeting will be real torture

Charsi jab bhi aati hai torture sath lati hai
rysohini thumbnail

Yaar Mayuri, meri BP bada di hai makers ne smiley44smiley32[slow claps]

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sohini dear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail

Ma kasam, local hero Sandeep da, kaha ho aap? smiley19 Koi toh bachao Ani ko, iss beep beep beep se smiley37

Originally posted by: piapriya

Sandeep da ko bolo ek aur business trip pr bhej de jispr Ani Jana hi chahta ho ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’€โ˜บ๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yaar Mayuri, meri BP bada di hai makers ne smiley44smiley32[slow claps]

Ha ..makers really knows how to boil our blood.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Ani needs to book a flight to Mumbai as soon as possible. Canโ€™t stand this Arshi and her talks! Ani wonโ€™t be sleeping with her in the same room but I am annoyed that heโ€™ll most probably be picking her up and to the room upstairs. Donโ€™t they have any guest room downstairs? ๐Ÿ˜

They should show her in any downstairs room because she is on wheelchair how can it possible everytime any lift her in his arms for ups n down

Aisa to hai nahi ek baar room me jayegi to wahi rahegi kabhi to living area me bhi aayegi

1PariGupta thumbnail

This dance was no doubt good .. chandani dance always I felt had more finishing touch and clear moves

But not FL โ€ฆ hiba brings softness to the character that is jhanak ! She is perfect for the role and well looks too good with Krushal ! And their chemistry is fab

Chandani is a trained dancer Dear n Hiba is not a trained dancer but she is pro in acting
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rysohini

I had my hopes on Vinu kaka, but sare characters nithalle nikle....whatever happened to Thammi's badi badi lecture on sanskar mann??

I had voiced once, that it's about time iTV should grow up.....galti ho gayi makers, age se na kahenge smiley14smiley36

that thammi is from evil gang smiley37 she went & got puja ke Phool for her nath bahoo ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆWhole Bose family is mentally sick ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & I m mad at Ani for not voicing this stupidityโ€ฆ one epi they make him talk. & other epi he goes spineless ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค