Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I had stayed away from Hindi dramas smiley36 after long I thought I will start with Jhanak smiley36 but what a disappointment it was ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Kharab time pe shuru kiya tha โ˜บ๏ธ.bed luckโ˜บ๏ธ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I had stayed away from Hindi dramas smiley36 after long I thought I will start with Jhanak smiley36 but what a disappointment it was ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Disaster it issmiley37smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maybe someone has already written about this but I havenโ€™t had a chance to read up all the updates

Gurujiโ€™s tactics with Jhanak will ring a bell in Jhanak at some stage especially since she isnโ€™t romantically involved with him.. She will start to understand what Ani was trying to do for herโ€ฆ given the circumstances

When in love, itโ€™s almost difficult to sift through some emotions clinically. Itโ€™s true for both which is why they both behaved badly with each other. I donโ€™t want to start a quarrel who did more or less ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jhanak will have this perspective from a distance.. like they say dur jaane par paas ki cheezein samajh ( nazar) aati hain. She always valued his help but she will start to see the extent he went to manage the difficult situation; in the beginning he was doing ostensibly to help her as he felt duty bound to do so but with time, as his own feelings changed they took on a different turn.

The reason they have made Guruji similar to Ani is to hopefully highlight this

This is how I am reading the trackโ€ฆ

This post is also a trigger thought from Viraโ€™s post on Jhanak

๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful thoughts ...๐Ÿ’–

Can be otherwise there is no need to draw a parallel.

May be she will start realising that he had taken a lot of risk to help her and was not easy .

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

on that note... I just checked yesterday's precap and it said mahasaptah kal se ... so technically it starts today! ๐Ÿ™Š

I was doing math, about when Ani and J will meet. Because week is almost ending. and i was feeling happy thinking Arshi and BH drama will be cut short because the week ends soon and by end of the week they are due to meet in mumbai! But if the mahasaptah starts from today then .... well ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

who all thought like me , we are already in mahasaptah? whoever thought , well hamara wapis ullu kata gaya hai!!

i thought Runak will meet this week only but i dont know anymoresmiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No dear..7PM show.. it used to get 1 TRP.

During bigamy period it got 1.2..channel is not happy with TRP, so channel axed the show.

They brought Acha aadmi for FL.. poor fellow just acted 1/2 episodes..

Show ended..

Okay... Aise bakwas story ke sath aur kitna hi TRP aayega...

But that poor guy who acted in just 1/2 episodes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

yahan na aa jae iske gine chune fanssmiley36

yaha nahi aayenge vo log

They love to spend their time on X only smiley37

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaa...pretty decent it was...just in evening we were discussing that...Ani needs to remember J & all..& talk with bado maa about it...glad we got that today..hope in comg epis we get more of these scenes

oh yes we did discuss this and how we were disappointed , finally it was shown on the episode...hopefully things will get better.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nice thought rekha! Loved it โ€ฆ Now that you mention this I remember what guruji said about Mumbai. This city isnโ€™t for everyone and she should grab the opportunity when she gets. I am not sure what makers are planning but some real life lessons of the outside world for jhanak so she start valuing her talent? And all of those things can make her realize as well what Ani used to tell her. Unless you experience some things you donโ€™t learn the lesson. And then you value the advices โ€ฆ I wonder if that will be the approach! I am all for it because I want jhanak to grow.

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maybe someone has already written about this but I havenโ€™t had a chance to read up all the updates

Gurujiโ€™s tactics with Jhanak will ring a bell in Jhanak at some stage especially since she isnโ€™t romantically involved with him.. She will start to understand what Ani was trying to do for herโ€ฆ given the circumstances

When in love, itโ€™s almost difficult to sift through some emotions clinically. Itโ€™s true for both which is why they both behaved badly with each other. I donโ€™t want to start a quarrel who did more or less ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jhanak will have this perspective from a distance.. like they say dur jaane par paas ki cheezein samajh ( nazar) aati hain. She always valued his help but she will start to see the extent he went to manage the difficult situation; in the beginning he was doing ostensibly to help her as he felt duty bound to do so but with time, as his own feelings changed they took on a different turn.

The reason they have made Guruji similar to Ani is to hopefully highlight this

This is how I am reading the trackโ€ฆ

This post is also a trigger thought from Viraโ€™s post on Jhanak

๐Ÿ˜Š

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

No upcoming week โ€ฆ they made us fool again ! Why were they showing promo one week ahead of time ! Just to keep the buzz so shatir makers

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i thought Runak will meet this week only but i dont know anymoresmiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Thanks anum I will not send you arshi gifs ๐Ÿ˜˜

How is that possible , if you are posting in forum...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Oh ..Anum, that means Vira will block you....

So bad Vira....

Now dont cancel Maya from FF ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago