🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

WTF...but Ashu, this is the plot of Khabhi kabhi ittefaq sey, Leena maam was one of the coproducer to that show .. And their debut show to Hindi Industry.

There also hero fills FL maang in police station to save her,later he marries Pl infront of family with all rituals.

And has physical relationship with FL, and hides from his family and Pl..

Pl finds this and transfers all his properties on her name and refuses to give Divorce.

Later FL exposes Pl infront of family and ML and Pl gets divorced later.

Oh God...

I swear after reading this I googled the name of this show to see the cast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itni Bhayankar kahaniya aati kaha se inke dimag me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't think something like this will happen....

Ani & Arshi marriage won't happen for sure...

And this Bose being all poor, how is this possible? First of all Ani has his proper settled job in company... Arshi can't take that...

I feel this is all fake, they are just making up the story..

Yaa & itโ€™s joint family.. itโ€™s not like Ani is sole owner of the property smiley24 thatโ€™s what I am hoping for
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks anum I will not send you arshi gifs ๐Ÿ˜˜

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Bus bus! Sympathy accepted. Mujhe trust hai ap persmiley17smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Itโ€™s because I am getting torturedโ€ฆreturn gift ๐ŸŽ ab hopefully ye poll torture endsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ with this dhamaki

Vira, it's a big allegation....we all are sweet people..who tortured you...just tell the name.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Uts only we are guessing . One thing I am sure Jhanak is not going to BH for next 3 months since Tarun would be shooting till that time. Even annulment is cancelled , will jhanak come back as ANI has broken the trust and still not coming clear related to Arshi. Unless ANI himself does not confess publicly nothing can work for final. May be the distance from jhanak make him realize that he canโ€™t live without her . But I amNot hopeful of runak anymore.

Three months is a lot and RuNak canโ€™t stay away for three months like this! It will be such a dragfest! I donโ€™t know what makers are planning to do. There has to be a way that J can go on her career path while RuNak can also stay close. smiley29 Mera toh dimaag ki dahi horahe hai.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I think when they can show such divine intervention twice with Anishi marriage halting, register Marriage cant occur either. They told the audience that RuNakโ€™s relationship is unbreakable so if they do this, then un se bare tuche log nahe is duniya mein. Moreover, ML has accepted the fact that their shaadi drama with Arshi shouldnโ€™t continue.

But I donโ€™t know how long will they keep Arshi in loop? Why canโ€™t they just end her? She is the one who is barricading RuNak the most.

& acc to precap she knows she lost her love.. even though Ani make fake it he loves Arshi.. she knows he doesnโ€™t.. today also when his family were doing Arshi jaap ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„ he seems least interested
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Oh God...

I swear after reading this I googled the name of this show to see the cast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itni Bhayankar kahaniya aati kaha se inke dimag me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haa..ha...ML FL and Pl all are meme materials...that FL is currently working in some zee/colors show.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa & itโ€™s joint family.. itโ€™s not like Ani is sole owner of the property smiley24 thatโ€™s what I am hoping for

Exactly... This is not making any sense...

Kuch nahi hoga aisa..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Thanks anum I will not send you arshi gifs ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sochna bhi mat๐Ÿคฃ
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Aap ne kaise miss kar diyaโ€ฆ

Half thread this time is filled with my ragging than episode discussion lol

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vira, it's a big allegation....we all are sweet people..who tortured you...just tell the name.