Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

That bringing Ani on road part is there in original too.. but before that leads r married like for 2 years or something..then J being rich will help him out & he will keep missing & loving her & will become physically weak it seemsโ€ฆ. & Arshi & Bips will make hell for this family they said.. & laal also will be shown as dead in one pointโ€ฆ

Original story goes like thatโ€ฆ but here I am hoping they r changing the script acc to audience demands

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

Exactly! Which is why i dont the writers to kill their story for good so fast. That will be utterly foolish of them to use the route that has ๐Ÿ’ฏ failure rate

Or else in new generation also they will come same plot two girls will fight for same man.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

So they r planning to make Ani Arshi as married couple smiley18 & bring him on road smiley29 & Jhanak a rich girl smiley18 .. what track is this now smiley18โ€ฆ now how much this chugalkhor aunty is correct

https://youtu.be/zgCQVOsCRIc?si=dmslgjzmAaJg5UmT

I don't think something like this will happen....

Ani & Arshi marriage won't happen for sure...

And this Bose being all poor, how is this possible? First of all Ani has his proper settled job in company... Arshi can't take that...

I feel this is all fake, they are just making up the story..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know.. too scary.. 2 times their marriage didnโ€™t take place.. & now they r talking about registering their marriage.. itโ€™s only us hoping for that annulment resurfaces.. then all that mandir prediction by Pandit ji is waste then๐Ÿ™„

I think when they can show such divine intervention twice with Anishi marriage halting, register Marriage cant occur either. They told the audience that RuNakโ€™s relationship is unbreakable so if they do this, then un se bare tuche log nahe is duniya mein. Moreover, ML has accepted the fact that their shaadi drama with Arshi shouldnโ€™t continue.

But I donโ€™t know how long will they keep Arshi in loop? Why canโ€™t they just end her? She is the one who is barricading RuNak the most.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Or else in new generation also they will come same plot two girls will fight for same man.

Thats the MO of Sitara now smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

don't want this happen to here

We want RuNak as legally married couple infront of the world n their love story grow with each passing day

Exactly Pari. These makers are really sadists.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Two girls and one man --this is main plot of this serial โ˜บ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Uts only we are guessing . One thing I am sure Jhanak is not going to BH for next 3 months since Tarun would be shooting till that time. Even annulment is cancelled , will jhanak come back as ANI has broken the trust and still not coming clear related to Arshi. Unless ANI himself does not confess publicly nothing can work for final. May be the distance from jhanak make him realize that he canโ€™t live without her . But I amNot hopeful of runak anymore.

same โ€ฆ & Ani also doesnโ€™t seems like anywhere near future he is going to take stand for his love at all ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘โ€ฆ he will lead miserable life smiley12smiley12 but wonโ€™t take a stand for himself & his loveโ€ฆ thatโ€™s what his character is smiley7
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Itโ€™s because I am getting torturedโ€ฆreturn gift ๐ŸŽ ab hopefully ye poll torture endsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ with this dhamaki

Arey ateast here we are free from screaming princess...and why do you want to post gifs of her with Ani...Are nt makers are enough to torture us with Ani chi PDA.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Thats the MO of Sitara now smiley37

Eww I hate that story line..

Imlie three seasons...1 ML and 2 fl..worst is either they are half sisters or cousins.