Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

this is like pregnancy shit news smiley37

exactly with miscarriage smiley36

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah that's why they ended that show very abruptly...

Kkis storyline would spell doom. The worst storyline and needless glorification of PL is what led to end of that series. If it goes that way, the only way to end this is gen leap or end of the serial. That serial ended up horribly wrong. Felt really bad for the leads

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this is like pregnancy shit news smiley37

Yes โ˜บ๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

Kkis storyline would spell doom. The worst storyline and needless glorification of PL is what led to end of that series. If it goes that way, the only way to end this is gen leap or end of the serial. That serial ended up horribly wrong. Felt really bad for the leads

Why gen leap it's better to end this generation only...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I think something happened with the annulment papers n court ask them for divorce route

Ani Jhanak have to be live in same roof for 6 months as husband n wife

Plz makers give us this twist

Uts only we are guessing . One thing I am sure Jhanak is not going to BH for next 3 months since Tarun would be shooting till that time. Even annulment is cancelled , will jhanak come back as ANI has broken the trust and still not coming clear related to Arshi. Unless ANI himself does not confess publicly nothing can work for final. May be the distance from jhanak make him realize that he canโ€™t live without her . But I amNot hopeful of runak anymore.
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Rudra pratap...powerful name ,but doesnt suit that sweet Sonu Nigam...๐Ÿ˜

Ha ..ha.. Rudra is another name for lord Shiva..may be that is the reason in first episode he did shiv taandav.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Uts only we are guessing . One thing I am sure Jhanak is not going to BH for next 3 months since Tarun would be shooting till that time. Even annulment is cancelled , will jhanak come back as ANI has broken the trust and still not coming clear related to Arshi. Unless ANI himself does not confess publicly nothing can work for final. May be the distance from jhanak make him realize that he canโ€™t live without her . But I amNot hopeful of runak anymore.

we only hope n wish for RuNak reunion Dear

It's only sadistic makers hand

Poor leads they want to do romance but makers don't give them chance

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Why gen leap it's better to end this generation only...

Exactly! Which is why i dont the writers to kill their story for good so fast. That will be utterly foolish of them to use the route that has ๐Ÿ’ฏ failure rate

MMR2810 thumbnail

The only one possibility bringing Runak together is ending Arshi character permanently..

Or else I won't see Ani will backoff from marriage and there is no way that J will accept Ani feelings..

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I think something happened with the annulment papers n court ask them for divorce route

Ani Jhanak have to be live in same roof for 6 months as husband n wife

Plz makers give us this twist

Yeah maybe someone anonymously decided to tip off the judge that they spent a long time together after wedding and all for it to be annulled so easily