Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

If nest week TRP will be stable they will drag their confession even more...

Jaane do...abhi ke liye I'm waiting for them to come face to face in Mumbai

Yes face to face...

Confession is like far fetched as far as I look at it...if they clear MU itself big deal...

Orelse Ag should be really sick to be back as Arshi .

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Lot of drama coming in audition due to her father. He will try every bit so jhanak does not get selected. But Junior guruji is there to fight with senior one. His name is rudra pratap and he is not connected to Senior one in any means. Yeh mahasaptah to lamba chalne wala hai. Audition mein hi 2 episodes karenege do Final competition to defintetely wedensday se pehle nahi aayega. Even if Runak meet before the competition i just wish Jhanak does not get affected this time.

Ohh...he is not related to Senior Guruji??? Means, he is not going to be her stepbrother then?

I just want them face o face as soon as possible.. I think till Monday at least Ani will be in Mumbai..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No yaar... He is the one who is most concerned about her career...no one can deny that...

But, this is not the right time for such dialogues instead of doing that make him realise his mistakes, make him regret for all that "performance" he gave, that will redeem himself in proper way & people will feel connected too...

Exactly..but makers giving this...I want him to regret about his behavior towards J

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Agr jhanak competition me hissa legi or badme pata chala arshi uski competition hai toh might be she step back or ya janmujkr harr jayegi arshi ko jitane ke liye because jbhi baat uski didi ki ati jhanak mahanta ki seema paar kr deti jhn se muje jhanak kafi irritate kr deti haismiley29

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

He doesn't deserve to be stuck with Arshi please..

Yes, he did mistakes but he doesn't deserve to be stuck badly with Arshi..No..

And only he is not responsible for everything...

No one deserves Arshi the banshee the betaal. Yes she is not completely evil buy not completely white. She is equally involved in shenanigans of her mom atleast the Tejas ones.

Ani made mistakes. Yes! But he doesnโ€™t deserve Charshi. Better stay alone for now and repent them. He is all alone in that big house called BH. He is not able to unburden himself or found a outlet like J has in dance.

So did Jhanak! Always giving Arshi who has badly behaved with her the high ground. Not communicating effectively. Not standing up for herself. She can leave and should have left BH long ago.
But Ani has attachment and can not completely break free yet. He should do so though maybe for himself. Guy needs a break

Both made mistakes. They should learn and better themselves.

Edited by piapriya - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

He doesn't deserve to be stuck with Arshi please..

Yes, he did mistakes but he doesn't deserve to be stuck badly with Arshi..No..

And only he is not responsible for everything...

He deserves it for sometime because all mess done by him only

So ab bhugto

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Agr jhanak competition me hissa legi or badme pata chala arshi uski competition hai toh might be she step back or ya janmujkr harr jayegi arshi ko jitane ke liye because jbhi baat uski didi ki ati jhanak mahanta ki seema paar kr deti jhn se muje jhanak kafi irritate kr deti haismiley29

Iss baar nahi karegi Jhanak kuch bhi sacrifice because Guruji put his whole trust on her n she will not let Guruji down n will not break his trust
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

No one deserves Arshi the banshee the betaal. Yes she is not completely evil buy not completely white. She is equally involved in shenanigans of her mom atleast the Tejas ones.

Ani made mistakes. Yes! But he doesnโ€™t deserve Charshi. Better stay alone for now and repent them. He is all alone in that big house called BH. He is not able to unburden himself or found a outlet like J has in dance.

So did Jhanak! Always giving Arshi who has badly behaved with her the high ground. Not communicating effectively. Not standing up for herself. She can leave and should have left BH long ago.
But Ani has attachment and can not completely break free yet. He should do so though maybe for himself. Guy needs a break

Both made mistakes. They should learn and better themselves.

If Ani wants peace then he should break up with Charsi but no he is eager to marry her n did extra PDA with her, I love U session with her

Ye sab kaise bhul jaye aur ab to woh use apne ghar apne room me biwi banake le aaya hai. Karam karoge to fal to milega hi ab accha fal ya bura

Ab kia hai ye sab to bhughto

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Iss baar nahi karegi Jhanak kuch bhi sacrifice because Guruji put his whole trust on her n she will not let Guruji down n will not break his trust

Jhanak ko us waqt bhi sacrifice nahi kerna chahea tha jab ani us rishtay ko accept kerne k lea bol raha tha. Us waqt bhi arshi DD the.

Kam se Kam is competition mein woh asa kuch nahi karege. Kyunke baat uske aur anni ke rishte ke nahi ha.

Anni ke saath saath jhanak ke bhi kafi mistakes hain. Dono he emotional hokar bewakoofian kartay hain.

Edited by Pearl_219 - 2 months ago