Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

So proudly said yes๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

Dekho, Vira ab iski Duniya kaise paltogi aap, jaise kal humari ki thi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Anum... dekho isame meri koi galati nhai hai!

ye inn ladakiyo ka kiya dhara hai!! I have no choice!!

Run Jacksparrow GIF

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://tenor.com/bDpvA.gif Itna bhi sacrifice na karo Ani ki tara!

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now she will take zimmedari of arshi, anni is tired๐Ÿ˜ช
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I really don't understand that...

He wasn't doing anything to prove her innocence...

But he was in talk with reality show ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Matalab kab..

Bande ko pure shadi me ussse revenge lene ke siva kuch dikhai nahi de raha tha...

& Suddenly this dialogue, kuch bhi

This show is full of Matlab kuch bhi! ๐Ÿคฃ

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really don't understand that...

He wasn't doing anything to prove her innocence...

But he was in talk with reality show ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Matalab kab..

Bande ko pure shadi me ussse revenge lene ke siva kuch dikhai nahi de raha tha...

& Suddenly this dialogue, kuch bhi

Isko kehte hain character redemption ka jariya !

Par hum log bahut smart hain

Itni asaani se nahin jhaanse main ayenge!! Nahin manenge!!

Edited by sanfan - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

maine already intazam kar diya hai! ab options se sath visuals bhi milenge! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Dekho, Vira ab iski Duniya kaise paltogi aap, jaise kal humari ki thi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

ok ... what if Ani is included in that gif with her!!

with that not make a difference!

Smile Cute GIF

No way...and am warning you, don't dare to do it.

https://tenor.com/bHVsB.gif

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

SOMEONE.ACTUALLY.VOTED.FOR.OPTION1? smiley44

KAUN HAI YEH Ashumakes, mera mallab Mir Zafar? smiley36

I initially thought Ashumakes used to post Anishi in a sarcastic wayโ€ฆ then came to realize this person is the real shipper. In fact, a lot of People actually liking the personโ€™s post. smiley36

Ye kiya dekh raha hai aj kal https://tenor.com/gish5UQGo0i.gif

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, got to know that...

And if they are going by that way then only Divine Invention is the way like always as I can't expect anything from Ani right now๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Makers are really so cunning man, they are not leaving that Arshi marriage angle at all... It's like "latkti hui Talwar on our head" pata nahi kab kya ho๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

About living in same room, Bose's are so shameless...they can do anything for their "Aadha Bahu"

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold2 - The BH gang is desperate and double-faced, to say the least ! If they show live-in that would be against all the lambe lambe bhashan they have given so far about morals n sanskars hence the need to 'register' the marriage !

Bold 1 - I have seen many marriages in my extended family and friends, where the bride and groom have opted for "Registry Marriage" only and not done a "Social Marriage".

Reasons varied from finances and not wanting to splurge in the pomp n show of a social marriage istead spending that money on themselves or a social cause, to reasons being either of the in-laws or both do not approve of the marriage.

There are cases where the "Registry Marriage" is done first, coz the bride/groom or both live outside India, they start living together and a year or so later the "Social Marriage" happens!

In short, "Registration of the Marriage", these days, is what makes a Marriage "Valid" due to the "Legal Stamp" it gets!

If the makers show the marriage as "Registered" it equates to Anishi being married and us leaving the show, in which case they should not have done the Aag drama crap !

I think their initial plan was to show Anishi marriage but probably the popularity of RuNak made them re-plan otherwise!

So they will make Ani probably come up with a way, to avoid the "Registration", and run to Mumbai instead !

Also, it would be too "bold" to show Arshi staying in Ani's room with out either the rest of the rituals done or at least the "registration" done ! Will iTV venture to be this "bold"?