This is emotional bribing....

By the way Maya needs to be continued...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Word Count: 0

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

thanks Vira.

just saw the episode.

Guruji is growng on me - def making him Ani 2.0 intentionally...not sure what the makers are trying to do.

the way he protects J and between them they have a secret, him feeding her, all reminiscent of Ani.

They way he said who else other than me can guide you...Ani vs. Guruji clash is coming up. Guruji is def getting possessive, maybe not romantically but the way he looks at her is cute.

J had yet another ardent admirer - the student who keeps supporting her.

It was nice to see J happy and Guruji being her support like normal good folks. Why make the other kids so nasty I dont know. There is no subtlety where abuse is doled out to her.

Ani was very good today. Each expression and slight movement of his was precious...what a phenomenal actor. His trapped suffocated look was spot on.

BH wasi's def very worried abt Ani's attitude wrt Arshi. Even tho he shows all signs of doing everything for Arshi, they can sense his despair and yet are trying to trap him into doing their wishes. horrid people.

Ani Bodoma and Choton - what a lovely scene. I can't believe the writers who write the depressing toxic scenes are the ones who penned this scene. It just cannot be. This interaction was so wholesome, simple, normal natural and very well executed. It did not seem like this trio was even acting. Creatives are wasting the potential of these actors. Looks like makers saw the viewers comments and obliged. After many days we got Ani missing J, Ani Bodoma and Choton connect on J. It was nice how Bodoma first asked An abt Arshi then J, very careful of being right.

Feel sorry for Ani, but he has no one but him to blame.

When Bodoma took him to task for not trusting J - he did not have guilt or remorse on his face. Are we to surmise that he actually did not suspect after all???

Makers are sadists. Today they tried to rub into us that the Bose folk love Arshi and their excitement for her return is in sharp contrast to their treatment of J. Ani was coming home with Arshi and his persuasion of Shristi to bring Arshi home.... smiley11 But who cares, Looks like Ani J union may happen sooner than i thought. they are setting up the scene for a sharp contrast - something unexpected will happen. This is going to be the track where J claims her stardom and makes Arshi's success pale in comparison.

Waiting to see what evil BH wasi's will do. Do an about face or still do Arshi jaap with their now not so best bahu.

Arshi is back...what a loser this girl is - wanting a man who she knows loves another....zero self respect. poor Ani - what his lack of long term thinking has led him to, its all of his own making too, so he has no one to blame.

Originally posted by: vira76

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Jhanak doing garaba ... I had to make this me being gujju!

Dance GIF

I felt this scene was shot really well! Look how happy she is

Dance GIF

Anirudh sad at each mention of Jhanak

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahaยฐยฐ!!! ๐Ÿ˜…

Mujhe kis kam k layaq samjha tha uss FF me?

Kya hamara ye janney ka haaq hai? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ab kya karu... kaha jaoo...

I tried to share my pain with my girls, my nightmares...

Puss In Boots GIF

Aur aap itana bhi nahi samaz paye...

Jhanak GIF

Ab main jaoo to jaoo kaha... mera hath chod diya...

Sadness GIF

Vira knew this shock you all can absorb better if it came in the form of poll

Like the bitter pill!!

Viraโ€™s sacrifice like Aniโ€™s

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ab kya karu... kaha jaoo...

I tried to share my pain with my girls, my nightmares...

Puss In Boots GIF

Aur aap itana bhi nahi samaz paye...

Jhanak GIF

Ab main jaoo to jaoo kaha... mera hath chod diya...

Sadness GIF

https://tenor.com/bua5A.gif I guess I am not one of your girls smiley17 Whatever! ๐Ÿ˜
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

they are paying attention to detail where itโ€™s not required and leaving glaring mysteries behind without solving!!!

Makes are thinking that Jhanak audience are really intelligents and creative too..so most of the things they are leaving to us to assume .

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Badi daring ho aap Vira, option 1 - sidha make love? like really? thoda ghuma phirake kehte??smiley37

Tabhi forum ladies aise bawla sa ho gaye smiley36

We will just have to pretend that this poll never existed guys smiley15Why did I read the options? Ek se badkar ek smiley36

And I had to go for the No Ani option...with a heavy heavy very heavy heart...patthar rakh ke Dil pe...smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

idea bura nahi hai... aaj muze sab sapane aayegi nahi to ...

arshi ke sath sath ... all the forum ladies

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aur nhi to kya....tv screen per alag or yaha alag ๐Ÿ˜

Vira, jaldi se Jhanak and Ani pro max wala poll create krdein....sab forum waley deewany hojngy phir apky ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even I have same thoughts like him, why didnt she give him a benefit if doubt , atleast like friend would think about the other.

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Todayโ€™s episode was better if not good. Ani is totally stuck with Arshi and I could not see him like this. Why are they suddenly discussing registering the marraige when marriage itself is not completed yet. Our Tammi totally became a modern women to call Bahu when marraige is half done. Way to go Tammi. How conveniently people are changing colors. One day Tammi does reversal rasam if marraige and another day accepting a half done marraige! End of the day money only speaks. Janak should really become big and give a tight slap to everyoneโ€™s face. I am not feeling good about Bose house tagging Arshi has bahu. Has Ani also accepted her as wife even though the marraige not completely done? But the other day he clearly told to Janak marraige is not completed yet! Is Arshi going to Mumbai as Aniโ€™s wife? As of now I feel both Ani and Janak have completely forgotten that they were in love once upon a time. Only us audience are remembering it.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

arrrrreeeeeeee .... ye kya baat hui!!

ab tak ani hi tha!! aaj J aayi hai! ye galat hai!

baat toh Arshi ki hi ho rahi hai.. j ko kyun le aayin aap!!!
anyways choddo ji yeh sab!! Peace out๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I m becoming breathless now๐Ÿ˜›