Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Wo poll ne meri zindagi barbad kar di hai! Muze akele thode na dekhana hai!!

aap log bhi dekhonge!!

Itna Life GIF

Fan Fiction toh aap likhti hain!! Hume. Itne gaur se follow nahin karne hote hain characters ko!

Aap FF mein rubak ka plot soch soch kar anishi ko likh na dena after watching Arshi back to back!!..just saying๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Iglf Guruji conveys that Jhanak is participating in reality show..Shrishti won't sit quite,definitely she will play dirty.

i think so..through that only Arshi came to know i think..or she just guessed like that ..ki Jhanak will now dance...whole situation her mom created & blame is only on Jhanaksmiley7smiley7 who is complete innocent...Ani's alone revolting wont work at all...& he has guts to still think about Jhanak...to put her in more mess
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol i think Arshi will announce it to the world, J tried to kill her ... and try to defame her and ger her out of competition

Ani is not going there alone with full baggage he is going ..I just hope they don't show that she will sacrifice for Arshi or Shrishti some cheap tricks to hurt jhanak.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now don't you feel that her braid look is much better than this..

Yes Mayuri๐Ÿ™ˆ its actually that wig, she looks pretty with her natural hair

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vidya, ask your puppy eyes to stay away from Jhanak....she don't need him.

Agree, Jhanak looks so happy and focused when ANI not in her life, don't throw chappals on me. but this is the truth, better Runak meet outside BH then i am fine. When she is not in BH still these BH wasis can make out drama in her name. Wapas aayegi to pata nahi kya karenege. I am so happy for jhanak, she will be getting what she deserved, I like Guruji who will be supporting her without expecting anything in return. Runak unite or not but Jhanak winning against all evils would be a treat to watch
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Live in may come with various benefits and non commitment freedom, but Live in is a no no for me mainly because of my religious background. However, I am not saying people from my background donโ€™t live in such circumstances, but at least for me is not comfortable situation. I donโ€™t want Anishi to stay in one room. Most likely, I feel this is not going to happen anyways. Divine miracle will occur in Aniโ€™s manipulative mind this time smiley15smiley36

Yes dear in my religion also doesn't accept this but they are adult whatever they can do this but in my opinion i don't like it because I always want that ani and Jhanak live in same room.

Edited by Varsha188 - 2 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

lol i think Arshi will announce it to the world, J tried to kill her ... and try to defame her and ger her out of competition

Don't worry, our mahanta murti Jhanak herself will sacrifice her trophy for her Archie didi..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani is not going there alone with full baggage he is going ..I just hope they don't show that she will sacrifice for Arshi or Shrishti some cheap tricks to hurt jhanak.

r they anytime succeessful...even Bips told in in long back..that evil people r trying all they want to do..but last moment..something happens & they r not able to do anything...& it will be hard this time...cause J's mentor her guru ji is there with her..as he told her...i think this time J will be successful..just what i feel
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

i think so..through that only Arshi came to know i think..or she just guessed like that ..ki Jhanak will now dance...whole situation her mom created & blame is only on Jhanaksmiley7smiley7 who is complete innocent...Ani's alone revolting wont work at all...& he has guts to still think about Jhanak...to put her in more mess

@bold for Arshi's condition the two persons who are responsible is 1. Shrishti

2. ANI

Ani does nt have guts to admit his feelings, so he led her to mandap...instead of focusing on his bride, he focused on J, which irked Shrishti, so she took this extreme step...and tried to kill Jhanak.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Vidya, ask your puppy eyes to stay away from Jhanak....she don't need him.

why donโ€™t YOU tell Arshi to stay away from Ani! She doesnโ€™t need him either!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ