Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m thinking they are gonna coincide the registration date with the dance auditions .. the old guru may convey to Srishti about Jhanakโ€™s participation in the show and ask Arshi to try and perform in it ! For both of them , vanity and pride weighs above everything !!

Or.. I donโ€™t know. .. maybe give us more shocks so that we accept them as a couple๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

I like your ideas Vidya! Wese bhi looking at the precap seems like Arshi is more concern about her career been taken away by Jhanak than her relationship with Anismiley36

Laalchi aurat jaye gi dance competition ke peeche. Acha hai we will get rid of this register marriage drama!
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

According to them she is traumatized...but appeared gor few secs, she gave trauma to Jhanak especially Runak fans.

I know !! Ani must be thinking that jhanak is the tonic Arshi needs to become fit and fine! So can I play this card๐Ÿ˜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Main ab kaha se shuru karu apani pida share karana...

us poll ne kya kya kiya hai me kya bataoo ab smiley44

Waise usame aapake Arshi ke naam se zayada .. "saanse" zyada dikhai degi!! Thanks to

the "breath taking" sisters!!

aap bhi dekh lo , acche se gaur se padh lo , aur baki ki dant complete kar lo smiley37

Khichdi Mai To Thak Gayi Bhaisaab GIF

Breath taking sisters .....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Saw full episode....Guruji groomed well...looking better compare to his intro episode...

Man, how much time they wasted on sweet scene...

Ani, it seems makers now woke up from their deep slumber , and trying to white wash his character...Man you did nt put any effort to prove her innocence, but you are in talks with reality show organizers...I can't connect with his dialogues.

Bodomaa..atleast j should have message her, that she is safe ..and got job.

yaa..felt bad for Bado maa...like a mom she was worrying for her...J right now is fully focussed on her dance, as per her iv..so she will take some time to come out..or when she will see Ani there..she will realise...he may even tell her that bado maa & appu missess her
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know !! Ani must be thinking that jhanak is the tonic Arshi needs to become fit and fine! So can I play this card๐Ÿ˜

Vidya, ask your puppy eyes to stay away from Jhanak....she don't need him.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Main ab kaha se shuru karu apani pida share karana...

us poll ne kya kya kiya hai me kya bataoo ab smiley44

Waise usame aapake Arshi ke naam se zayada .. "saanse" zyada dikhai degi!! Thanks to

the "breath taking" sisters!!

aap bhi dekh lo , acche se gaur se padh lo , aur baki ki dant complete kar lo smiley37

Khichdi Mai To Thak Gayi Bhaisaab GIF

Arshi ka ghum me saansey hi nikalti hn hm sabki? ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

main kab se Jhanakland ke god ke temple ke bahar ki line me khadi hoon behan ... jab se Arshi hospital gai hai!!

lagatar puja paath chalu hai!! smiley37

Bold: ab aayin hain aap line pe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

Kis mauke pe poll banaya tha Vira di...

It is not leaving you only.....aur chodega bhi nahin apka peecha...smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa..felt bad for Bado maa...like a mom she was worrying for her...J right now is fully focussed on her dance, as per her iv..so she will take some time to come out..or when she will see Ani there..she will realise...he may even tell her that bado maa & appu missess her

Ani is not going there alone with full baggage he is going ..I just hope they don't show that she will sacrifice for Arshi or Shrishti some cheap tricks to hurt jhanak.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol aap katar me hai ... smiley37

Originally posted by: rysohini

gifs toh achhe hai, kal Guruji improved his acting skills, aj J improved her dancing skills smiley27

Punn aap ek kam karona, apne Gujju bhai Ambani ji se kaho na, hum sabb ko 1 - 1 crore daan kar de, we become crorepatis aur unka toh kuchh difference nehi hoga smiley36

Mere yoh yeh baat palle nehi par raha, ki koi itna rich kaise ho sakta hai smiley37