🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Jhanak doing garaba ... I had to make this me being gujju!

Dance GIF

I felt this scene was shot really well! Look how happy she is

Dance GIF

Anirudh sad at each mention of Jhanak

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

Hiba really shined today with much better steps โœจ๏ธ

Audition wala dance b she's enjoying and dancing with so much happiness โค๏ธ

I like bodomaa actress too ๐Ÿ’–

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wo poll ne meri zindagi barbad kar di hai! Muze akele thode na dekhana hai!!

aap log bhi dekhonge!!

Itna Life GIF

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Vanilla ice cream for me please ๐Ÿ˜œ

Our party is not happening only, Anum

Waiting n waiting ..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Ani missing J๐Ÿฅบ Sad to see him like this. But like Bodoma said "tum bhi uspe bharosa nahi kiya", he needed that reality check.

Btw, I feel like going to the screen to tie Jhanak's hair๐Ÿ™Š It makes her dance look even messier๐Ÿฅฒ (Wah makers wah - pehle hum uske hideous braid se complain karte the, you and your tactics๐Ÿคช)

Now don't you feel that her braid look is much better than this..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Dance GIF

Dance GIF

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

Bold: ab aayin hain aap line pe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

For me ,its not about culture...

Live in may have its benefits of no commitment , not answerable to each other , more freedom , you get to know the person much better , etc etc ...but how can the emotional attachment that comes be stopped...its not in our control , right .It just happens.If the person is so practically then may be it can be controlled. Still I am doubtful about that . Specially for women or young girls.

I understand it cant be limited to gender. Emotions are always human feelings its doesnt come with a tag .

The emotional damage that caused is very difficult to overcome, even divorce becomes difficult due to this...I always felt that is why women find it difficult to re marry.

Fortunately all this is addressed so well now and women are doing trying their best to move on from deep damage and living their life happily.

If its just roommates or room sharing its entirely different .In that case there is no deep attachment .

Live in may come with various benefits and non commitment freedom, but Live in is a no no for me mainly because of my religious background. However, I am not saying people from my background donโ€™t live in such circumstances, but at least for me is not comfortable situation. I donโ€™t want Anishi to stay in one room. Most likely, I feel this is not going to happen anyways. Divine miracle will occur in Aniโ€™s manipulative mind this time smiley15smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani is able to talk freely about Jhanak only front of Bado maa & Chooton..today both Chooton & Bado maa talked about J...Ani got emotional thinking about her..only front of these 2 he smiled & was engaging in diff topic., but J's name also they included..

y only he remembered asking J for making the pulavsmiley19... he shuld have even remembered the insutl he did with his bhuro bhaat about not wanted to eat her hand foodsmiley7smiley7..& he is thinking J should have trusted him a lil..for dance reality showsmiley29smiley29..he is the one to broke her trust..not her..glad Bado maa also told him..this time even he didnt believe in hersmiley19smiley19..now whats the use of crying for her..when milk is spilled on floorsmiley19smiley19

lol jethu saying Arshi iss ghar ki bahoo haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 i couldnt control my laugh there...whole mad Bose family is doing full taiiyari of getting Arshi their bahoo, without marriage into the housesmiley37smiley29...really this is mental asylumsmiley37smiley37smiley37..glad jhanak ran away from that mental house..or else she would be turning into another mental in that housesmiley37smiley37

& guru jismiley37 is also mastering in lying for Jhanak to get on stagesmiley36smiley36...& that boy Abhijeetsmiley36(kind boy)..looks like he is crushing on Jhanaksmiley42smiley36smiley36...he should just be friend with J..cause once J's ex husband comes theresmiley36smiley36...he wont allow any guy to be near Jhanak at allsmiley37smiley37

Jhanak being successful is the only tight slap on Basu * Shrishti & her mad daughter's face..cant wait for that part...y is Vinayak even trying to say that to his criminal wifesmiley29smiley29..this Shrisht should have been gone 1 month to lock up then it was goodsmiley7smiley7

this marriage registration i feel...again wont happensmiley24smiley36smiley36..i think Jhanak will be still legally wife of Ani yet..cause Pandit ji has told already..that they r husband & wife..& no one can come between them...whenever these mad family r over happysmiley37smiley37..nothing goes their waysmiley36 ..

just now Shrishti said Arshi cant speaksmiley37smiley37smiley37, but in precap she can screamsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37...Ani's face when she said..Jhanak snatched my lovesmiley36smiley36smiley36..cause Ani knows, that J didnt do anything..it was him who's in love with Jhanaksmiley36smiley36

today epi was much bettersmiley36...comedy part was Arshi as bahoo...& whole mad family is in celebration modesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

gifs toh achhe hai, kal Guruji improved his acting skills, aj J improved her dancing skills smiley27

Punn aap ek kam karona, apne Gujju bhai Ambani ji se kaho na, hum sabb ko 1 - 1 crore daan kar de, we become crorepatis aur unka toh kuchh difference nehi hoga smiley36

Mere yoh yeh baat palle nehi par raha, ki koi itna rich kaise ho sakta hai smiley37

Some gifs for you guys!

Dance GIF

Dance GIF

Sad GIF

Sad GIF

Darshanraval GIF

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Main ab kaha se shuru karu apani pida share karana...

us poll ne kya kya kiya hai me kya bataoo ab smiley44

Waise usame aapake Arshi ke naam se zayada .. "saanse" zyada dikhai degi!! Thanks to

the "breath taking" sisters!!

aap bhi dekh lo , acche se gaur se padh lo , aur baki ki dant complete kar lo smiley37

Khichdi Mai To Thak Gayi Bhaisaab GIF

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aap ka toh "poll khol" ho gaya Vira Ji smiley37

I need to read your poll options in detail, given it created so much of uproar. I just looked at "keyword" "Arshi" and chose the optio that did not have that word in it smiley37

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Guruji conveys that Jhanak is participating in reality show..Shrishti won't sit quite,definitely she will play dirty.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago