Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Jhanak doing garaba ... I had to make this me being gujju!

Dance GIF

I felt this scene was shot really well! Look how happy she is

Dance GIF

Anirudh sad at each mention of Jhanak

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani missing J๐Ÿฅบ Sad to see him like this. But like Bodoma said "tum bhi uspe bharosa nahi kiya", he needed that reality check.

Btw, I feel like going to the screen to tie Jhanak's hair๐Ÿ™Š It makes her dance look even messier๐Ÿฅฒ (Wah makers wah - pehle hum uske hideous braid se complain karte the, you and your tactics๐Ÿคช)

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aap ka toh "poll khol" ho gaya Vira Ji smiley37

I need to read your poll options in detail, given it created so much of uproar. I just looked at "keyword" "Arshi" and chose the optio that did not have that word in it smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh I get you ... itv me i dont know...indian people can be narrow minded. why they cant even show kissing scenes in this day and age ๐Ÿ™„ .. its so common, such stupid taboo on that

about live-in... yes against Indian culture according to lot of people but depends again but thinking from an overall worldwide perspective it's not uncommon people living together before marriage as gf-bf... dont have any particular name for it, but they generally live alone like in college and then get married etc etc.. in India we have a name for it

For me ,its not about culture...

Live in may have its benefits of no commitment , not answerable to each other , more freedom , you get to know the person much better , etc etc ...but how can the emotional attachment that comes be stopped...its not in our control , right .It just happens.If the person is so practically then may be it can be controlled. Still I am doubtful about that . Specially for women or young girls.

I understand it cant be limited to gender. Emotions are always human feelings its doesnt come with a tag .

The emotional damage that caused is very difficult to overcome, even divorce becomes difficult due to this...I always felt that is why women find it difficult to re marry.

Fortunately all this is addressed so well now and women are doing trying their best to move on from deep damage and living their life happily.

If its just roommates or room sharing its entirely different .In that case there is no deep attachment .

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold2 - The BH gang is desperate and double-faced, to say the least ! If they show live-in that would be against all the lambe lambe bhashan they have given so far about morals n sanskars hence the need to 'register' the marriage !

Bold 1 - I have seen many marriages in my extended family and friends, where the bride and groom have opted for "Registry Marriage" only and not done a "Social Marriage".

Reasons varied from finances and not wanting to splurge in the pomp n show of a social marriage istead spending that money on themselves or a social cause, to reasons being either of the in-laws or both do not approve of the marriage.

There are cases where the "Registry Marriage" is done first, coz the bride/groom or both live outside India, they start living together and a year or so later the "Social Marriage" happens!

In short, "Registration of the Marriage", these days, is what makes a Marriage "Valid" due to the "Legal Stamp" it gets!

If the makers show the marriage as "Registered" it equates to Anishi being married and us leaving the show, in which case they should not have done the Aag drama crap !

I think their initial plan was to show Anishi marriage but probably the popularity of RuNak made them re-plan otherwise!

So they will make Ani probably come up with a way, to avoid the "Registration", and run to Mumbai instead !

Also, it would be too "bold" to show Arshi staying in Ani's room with out either the rest of the rituals done or at least the "registration" done ! Will iTV venture to be this "bold"?

I m thinking they are gonna coincide the registration date with the dance auditions .. the old guru may convey to Srishti about Jhanakโ€™s participation in the show and ask Arshi to try and perform in it ! For both of them , vanity and pride weighs above everything !!

Or.. I donโ€™t know. .. maybe give us more shocks so that we accept them as a couple๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold2 - The BH gang is desperate and double-faced, to say the least ! If they show live-in that would be against all the lambe lambe bhashan they have given so far about morals n sanskars hence the need to 'register' the marriage !

Bold 1 - I have seen many marriages in my extended family and friends, where the bride and groom have opted for "Registry Marriage" only and not done a "Social Marriage".

Reasons varied from finances and not wanting to splurge in the pomp n show of a social marriage istead spending that money on themselves or a social cause, to reasons being either of the in-laws or both do not approve of the marriage.

There are cases where the "Registry Marriage" is done first, coz the bride/groom or both live outside India, they start living together and a year or so later the "Social Marriage" happens!

In short, "Registration of the Marriage", these days, is what makes a Marriage "Valid" due to the "Legal Stamp" it gets!

If the makers show the marriage as "Registered" it equates to Anishi being married and us leaving the show, in which case they should not have done the Aag drama crap !

I think their initial plan was to show Anishi marriage but probably the popularity of RuNak made them re-plan otherwise!

So they will make Ani probably come up with a way, to avoid the "Registration", and run to Mumbai instead !

Also, it would be too "bold" to show Arshi staying in Ani's room with out either the rest of the rituals done or at least the "registration" done ! Will iTV venture to be this "bold"?

All conditions that you said this that but i don't think so ani and arshi in same room because you right this is to be bold for itv so this can't happen,if court marriage happens ,we have to quit the show.hope so doesn't happen โ˜บ๏ธ. Makers ka har din ka kaam hai hamesha ek naya useless twist le aate .

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! Register marriage will be valid too if that was to occur. I think Ani will definitely going to escape it. The makers wonโ€™t make this legal otherwise even with this step, RuNak is gone for a toss! So hopefully all this silly tactics is only to gain โ€œtrpโ€. Hopefully this drama wonโ€™t be for too long because itโ€™s high time Ani come front and reject their plan and Arshi once for all! Kab tak Han main Han milata rahe ga.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Vanilla ice cream for me please ๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ

Word Count: 0

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bodo ma always cooking yaar bechaari! even for extended families!

Till now they maintained that Arshi cannot talk properly as sheโ€™s not out of her sadma! Today she did her usual bit na! So what did we miss๐Ÿ˜œ

According to them she is traumatized...but appeared for few secs, she gave trauma to Jhanak especially Runak fans.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I m thinking they are gonna coincide the registration date with the dance auditions .. the old guru may convey to Srishti about Jhanakโ€™s participation in the show and ask Arshi to try and perform in it ! For both of them , vanity and pride weighs above everything !!

Or.. I donโ€™t know. .. maybe give us more shocks so that we accept them as a couple๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

They will keep Arshi tagged with Anirudh as much as possible .....

I have zero hopes on Anirudh and Jhanak as couple now....

This will be that eternal love which I hate the most.....