Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

on that note... I just checked yesterday's precap and it said mahasaptah kal se ... so technically it starts today! ๐Ÿ™Š

I was doing math, about when Ani and J will meet. Because week is almost ending. and i was feeling happy thinking Arshi and BH drama will be cut short because the week ends soon and by end of the week they are due to meet in mumbai! But if the mahasaptah starts from today then .... well ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

who all thought like me , we are already in mahasaptah? whoever thought , well hamara wapis ullu kata gaya hai!!

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vira dear! This is karma!! Jo aapne aisa poll racha kal, yeh toh hona hi tha aap ke saath!!!

Utterly bitterly Arshilious weekend only for you dear๐Ÿ˜
https://tenor.com/bPU5Y.gif

Haha!!

Mene kuxh nhi kiya ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold2 - The BH gang is desperate and double-faced, to say the least ! If they show live-in that would be against all the lambe lambe bhashan they have given so far about morals n sanskars hence the need to 'register' the marriage !

Bold 1 - I have seen many marriages in my extended family and friends, where the bride and groom have opted for "Registry Marriage" only and not done a "Social Marriage".

Reasons varied from finances and not wanting to splurge in the pomp n show of a social marriage istead spending that money on themselves or a social cause, to reasons being either of the in-laws or both do not approve of the marriage.

There are cases where the "Registry Marriage" is done first, coz the bride/groom or both live outside India, they start living together and a year or so later the "Social Marriage" happens!

In short, "Registration of the Marriage", these days, is what makes a Marriage "Valid" due to the "Legal Stamp" it gets!

If the makers show the marriage as "Registered" it equates to Anishi being married and us leaving the show, in which case they should not have done the Aag drama crap !

I think their initial plan was to show Anishi marriage but probably the popularity of RuNak made them re-plan otherwise!

So they will make Ani probably come up with a way, to avoid the "Registration", and run to Mumbai instead !

Also, it would be too "bold" to show Arshi staying in Ani's room with out either the rest of the rituals done or at least the "registration" done ! Will iTV venture to be this "bold"?

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Saw full episode....Guruji groomed well...looking better compare to his intro episode...

Man, how much time they wasted on sweet scene...

Ani, it seems makers now woke up from their deep slumber , and trying to white wash his character...Man you did nt put any effort to prove her innocence, but you are in talks with reality show organizers...I can't connect with his dialogues.

Bodomaa..atleast j should have message her, that she is safe ..and got job.

Bodo ma always cooking yaar bechaari! even for extended families!

Till now they maintained that Arshi cannot talk properly as sheโ€™s not out of her sadma! Today she did her usual bit na! So what did we miss๐Ÿ˜œ

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold2 - The BH gang is desperate and double-faced, to say the least ! If they show live-in that would be against all the lambe lambe bhashan they have given so far about morals n sanskars hence the need to 'register' the marriage !

Bold 1 - I have seen many marriages in my extended family and friends, where the bride and groom have opted for "Registry Marriage" only and not done a "Social Marriage".

Reasons varied from finances and not wanting to splurge in the pomp n show of a social marriage istead spending that money on themselves or a social cause, to reasons being either of the in-laws or both do not approve of the marriage.

There are cases where the "Registry Marriage" is done first, coz the bride/groom or both live outside India, they start living together and a year or so later the "Social Marriage" happens!

In short, "Registration of the Marriage", these days, is what makes a Marriage "Valid" due to the "Legal Stamp" it gets!

If the makers show the marriage as "Registered" it equates to Anishi being married and us leaving the show, in which case they should not have done the Aag drama crap !

I think their initial plan was to show Anishi marriage but probably the popularity of RuNak made them re-plan otherwise!

So they will make Ani probably come up with a way, to avoid the "Registration", and run to Mumbai instead !

Also, it would be too "bold" to show Arshi staying in Ani's room with out either the rest of the rituals done or at least the "registration" done ! Will iTV venture to be this "bold"?

Soh aa gai, i feel that tum forums friends ko bhool gayi ho โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by Varsha188 - 2 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Done done done ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

Phir usdin hum Mango Ice-cream with chocolate fudge brownies ki party karengy ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค 

Vanilla ice cream for me please ๐Ÿ˜œ
rysohini thumbnail

Hahahhhaaa and I feel you have been missing me Varsha, which is an amazing feeling btw smiley27smiley36

Been busy with work re, trying to sneak in here and there, whenever I can , in to the forum smiley36

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Soh aa gai, i feel that tum forums friends ko bhool gayi ho โ˜บ๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

If they're showing court registration marriage then it's completely legal and morally accepted too.

But I'm certain that RuNak's legal marriage will still be valid and this will come as a shocking surprise to bh; otherwise, why would they take such a drastic step considering RuNak's popularity?

Their Kashmir wedding is so special and a USP of this show, so I'm afraid if the makers take this extreme risk to show Anshi's marriage ๐Ÿคจ

I feel this registration topic is to reveal the validity of RuNak's wedding as well as create a reason for Jhanak's comeback with Arshi staying there at the same time to create more drama.

Today, the scene again switched to Jhanak when discussing regarding Ani's wife โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 2 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

I told ya, pura load bechari Bodoma pe ayega smiley44Baki sab saale nalayak bhare pade hai smiley15

Didn't watch the epi, but the mere mention of Charsi back, means I don't wanna watch it smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bodo ma always cooking yaar bechaari! even for extended families!

Till now they maintained that Arshi cannot talk properly as sheโ€™s not out of her sadma! Today she did her usual bit na! So what did we miss๐Ÿ˜œ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

I think as Ani told that he doesn't want to go through any marriage ritual again may be they are planning to force a registry marriage oh him...

To make Arshi her legally weded wife...

Soo again GOD ki overtime ka waqt as Gaya hai in Jhanak land...smiley37