Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ@bold it's better na.

Yes even the magical power doesnโ€™t need to put in a lot of effort as by default sheโ€™s a stone mostly๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes I get you ! I am with you

But now they threw one more bomb at us โ€ฆ court wedding !!

Guys please tell me this weird habit of makers to give a chillax episode till the end and last me kuch bomb phod dete hai and we just forget about everything else and start worrying about that shit !!

Pareshan karake rakha hai!!!

You know only positive outcome I am manifesting is...

They go for court marriage aur pata chale ki RuNak wedding annulment is still not finalized....

Another divine interventionsmiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is nt she was the one who called jhanak keeping red saree with her is sin..so am quoting from that.

Coming to live in if you ask my personal opinion am against about it..it's not our culture.

It's even not accepted Shristi today as she said dekye Arshi kya sochti hn etc..

But makers dono ko ek hi ghar me rakhna chty hn for more drama ๐Ÿ˜•

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know only positive outcome I am manifesting is...

They go for court marriage aur pata chale ki RuNak wedding annulment is still not finalized....

Another divine interventionsmiley37

Hn na yehi to mne kha tha na...

https://x.com/iam_xaineb/status/1813759001630495187?t=m7UAFFlJHwRJoQVneBG_lw&s=19

Mujhe to ab X per bhi maza ara h ๐Ÿ˜…

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree! They are rushing Jhanakโ€™s track also. Give her time to heal, have fun, make friends, struggle and shine!

She deserves better! Ideally 3-4months leap also would have been nice. They could have shown Charshi having surgery and physiotherapy meanwhile with her living at her own house.

Ani could have repented, cried his beautiful eyes out and realised his mistakes. Searched for J.

Alas they have the substandard writing
Mahasaptah ka khichdi bana rahe hn. Which mahasaptah has filler epis like this. Whereโ€™s the fire or spice in episode?

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

Edited by piapriya - 2 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Han discharge hote he saath shoru kardi apne bak bak๐Ÿคข And now due to her so called sensitive condition no one will say a thing to her.! I donโ€™t think Ani will say anything either.. at least for some timeโ€ฆ ab Han main han milate howe dekhna pare ga.. she was better in hospital in shock.!

I am afraid pata nahe Ani ko kiya kia karne bole gi for the sake of her condition. smiley39

Ani is badly stuck now... Baki koi toh waise bhi usse kuch nahi bolega.. Only Vinayak or Ani can do that but they won't due to her so called serious condition...

Torturous episodes are on the way now...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I get you ! I am with you

But now they threw one more bomb at us โ€ฆ court wedding !!

Guys please tell me this weird habit of makers to give a chillax episode till the end and last me kuch bomb phod dete hai and we just forget about everything else and start worrying about that shit !!

Pareshan karake rakha hai!!!

Vira anytime these evil people plans r successful smiley37 let them do anything .. I think it wonโ€™t work now smiley36.. for time being it wonโ€™t be what I feel .. they tried mandir wedding that didnโ€™t happen.. then they did this drama.. again god intervention.. now any other thing .. it wonโ€™t work I guess โ€ฆ cause Hiba also told itโ€™s only Ani for her as she loves him too smiley36 so time being she is focussed on her career.. I guess once career is settled then itโ€™s love time smiley36
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Even wanted to let Jhanak participate in that competition โค๏ธ

Kitna sochta hn dilse ye banda! Kash hmey bhi koi aisa pyaar krney wala miley jo sirf dilse chye! โค๏ธ

Hai na....

Kya meri kismat me bhi koi Aniruddh Bose jaisa hoga....joh mujhse itnaaaa pyar karega...smiley42....mere bare mein itna Dil se sochega...

Jhanak is really lucky to have him....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly he can't come out.. infact he doesn't want to come out.

Yaa exactly he wants to stay in that pit ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ till 500 epi is this guy not wanna open his mouth smiley7 is it sealed smiley7smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ani is badly stuck now... Baki koi toh waise bhi usse kuch nahi bolega.. Only Vinayak or Ani can do that but they won't due to her so called serious condition...

Torturous episodes are on the way now...

another one is Chooton.. but he is just as hopeless as Ani himself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ