Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Wrong and right I wonโ€™t discuss โ€ฆ because it really depends on your thoughts. But I donโ€™t think they will take it too that level as itโ€™s itv

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Same room is also wrong.....

Aur same bed toh ITV me sabhi married leads bhi pehle share nahi karte...

But yes..I agree...may be it will give an experience to Ani regarding what it will be to be after marrying Arshi..he thought he could easily act all his life..just like how he has been performing..but earlier at least his room was his own..there he could at least be himself and spend time with himself...but after marrying Arshi he won't even get that..it is not easy to share your room and life with someone who you are not at all compatible in anyway..

I hope he finally understands what a blunder he is gonna do with himself... and takes a honest and firm stand against this marriage...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really!!!!

I need to watch the episode then....

Episode is so positive today with regards to Arshi and Jhanak on the other side!

Ani is feeling guilty for not trusting Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜•

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Ok so here is the thing โ€ฆ ani is protective about jhanakโ€ฆ

His father being there will make him concerned more than anything for her. Last time she met him she tried to commit suicideโ€ฆ in that sense we will see something interesting unfolding there. I am not sure if ani will reveal the letter because itโ€™s too early! He wanted jhanak to be capable first to face her father. But I guess he is getting introduced in the plot now to see her grow in front of her eyesโ€ฆ the reveal might happen but itโ€™s too soon ! Ani wonโ€™t use that card just yet ! Arshi + gurujiโ€ฆ just keeping staked higher jhanak โ€ฆ the higher the challenge the harder she will have to fight and more growth in her as a person

I donโ€™t think the letter reveals this soon. This is another reason to keep RuNak separation for another time and the makers might use this card later when both comes to realize their feelings and sort of accept each other.

Ani might want to stay in Mumbai as long as he knows Jโ€™s father is near her and how it could leave an impact on her being. Since he is so protective of her, he needs to make sure J is completely safe and secure and independent. Heโ€™ll feed into her independence indirectly too I donโ€™t know in what ways though.

However, before all this I want to see their confrontation: Jโ€™s narazgi on Ani and him manaofying her. *in a hope for some push and pull* smiley37 Yes I am literally and hopelessly stuck there.

If that happens by any chance then you know I was manifesting all this time smiley17

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hahaha yes you are Anum โ€ฆ two women are stuck in rain dance and you are stuck on push and pull ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I donโ€™t think the letter reveals this soon. This is another reason to keep RuNak separation for another time and the makers might use this card later when both comes to realize their feelings and sort of accept each other.

Ani might want to stay in Mumbai as long as he knows Jโ€™s father is near her and how it could leave an impact on her being. Since he is so protective of her, he needs to make sure J is completely safe and secure and independent. Heโ€™ll feed into her independence indirectly too I donโ€™t know in what ways though.

However, before all this I want to see their confrontation: Jโ€™s narazgi on Ani and him manaofying her. *in a hope for some push and pull* smiley37 Yes I am literally and hopelessly stuck there.

If that happens by any chance then you know I was manifesting all this time smiley17

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I just hope they make RuNak interesting in Mumbai. Baare baare sapne hum Dekhe hein only to see Khoda pahar, Nikla chuha by makers ๐Ÿคฃ

Abi show pace le raha hn bcz her father is also in the picture now + Ani himself wanted Jhanak to take participate in that reality show + Arshi's evilness infront of Ani

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Finally Ani is missing Jhanak & his her fbssmiley19 of him demanding pulav smiley19 bado told him even u misunderstood her this time smiley32.. finally what we wanted to see the talks

He didsmiley19....!! Oh my God... finally makers have started to show what we always wanted them to....Hayee...We have Ani and Bodomaa scene as well..

Ohh.... it is definitely emotional.....

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

lol ! arshi torture !! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ what was he expecting when he was going to marry this woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

On the positive note arshi being in BH will give Ani glimpse of what it will be like living with her after marriage , what he was opting for ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ will this be an eye opener for him?

But sleeping on bed will be too much โ€ฆ letโ€™s see what they show now . But donโ€™t think without marriage they will show something like that.. same room is a possibility and cringe worthy,but no same bed โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

I donโ€™t think it will be same bed โ€ฆ the old hag is ready to accept her as bhau ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

He didsmiley19....!! Oh my God... finally makers have started to show what we always wanted them to....Hayee...We have Ani and Bodomaa scene as well..

Ohh.... it is definitely emotional.....

he comes in kitchen in excuse of water & has her fbs while talking to bado maa
Anu1515 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Finally Ani is missing Jhanak & his her fbssmiley19 of him demanding pulav smiley19 bado told him even u misunderstood her this time smiley32.. finally what we wanted to see the talks

yah he need that realization that even he did not trust her โ€ฆ

Anu1515 thumbnail

Ok so here is the thing โ€ฆ ani is protective about jhanakโ€ฆ

His father being there will make him concerned more than anything for her. Last time she met him she tried to commit suicideโ€ฆ in that sense we will see something interesting unfolding there. I am not sure if ani will reveal the letter because itโ€™s too early! He wanted jhanak to be capable first to face her father. But I guess he is getting introduced in the plot now to see her grow in front of her eyesโ€ฆ the reveal might happen but itโ€™s too soon ! Ani wonโ€™t use that card just yet ! Arshi + gurujiโ€ฆ just keeping staked higher jhanak โ€ฆ the higher the challenge the harder she will have to fight and more growth in her as a person

That would be interesting to watch