Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

Like mother like daughter still both are blaming jhanak. So they are going to register arshi -Ani's marriage??? Ani is ok with it?!

Seriously iam fed up of these two evil ladies.

Writers of this show have zero talent they can't even right single happy scene, whole show is pure torture now.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha feel like put tape on her mouth.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Precap continuation

Jhanak father , and new guruji are sitting in auditorium watching J performance, young Guruji praises Jhanak, and other judges are also likes Jhanak's performance.

Jhanak's new guruji her step- brother kya???

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Like mother like daughter still both are blaming jhanak. So they are going to register arshi -Ani's marriage??? Ani is ok with it?!

Seriously iam fed up of these two evil ladies.

Writers of this show have zero talent they can't even right single happy scene, whole show is pure torture now.

When marriage registration discussion Is going on , Ani is not there. So but including Tammi they wanted to register.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

He will for sure as even she said they they're aware of Runak's popularity so no chance of any PL and Jhanak should also acknowledge his efforts - Thatโ€™s what Hiba said but she's kinda a honest type person so positive hi kehti hn mostly...baqi depends on the makers too.

I am sure the makers are aware of RuNakโ€™s popularity and the fact that they have literally no charm in their serial except for the leads chemistry so I am assuming they are saving their track for later and maybe something good. Although I donโ€™t want to keep my hopes high on their โ€œcreativityโ€ but oh well do we have any other choice? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Did you see though they posted Leena manโ€™s photo and one person was commenting on the looks ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I donโ€™t know , I didnโ€™t like this โ€ฆ multiple people posted the photo and started this. I donโ€™t know itโ€™s not nice!

This wrong but logo ko itna frustrated bhi to krdya hn inlogo...jab itna mentally torture krengy to khud ko bhi torture hi return milega...

But we should be polite towards each other.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Jhanak's new guruji her step- brother kya???

I think nooo

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bose family same rant is continued for Ani smiley26smiley26 Arshi sacrifice smiley26 he needs to think about Arshi

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

Lo chalu ho Gaya hai....

I am already scared for tomorrow episode Abhi se....smiley29

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Bose family same rant is continued for Ani smiley26smiley26 Arshi sacrifice smiley26 he needs to think about Arshi

I skipped that part ashu ..even jhanak bullying part also.