Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Yup yup โ€ฆ I know ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Mumbai feels like kolkata whatโ€™s the point !

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Do we have any other choice!!!! Noo...we have to accept and move on....

Yes. It could have been so much better...as I said for someone from Kashmir i.e someone as sheltered as Jhanak... Mumbai with all its chaos and pace can be a culture shock... they did not explore . Didn't show her interaction with the locals....I am still hoping that they show something...but..

Yes..as you said. . accept and move on..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

He toh is a silent observer these days Vidya, bbas puppy eyes se dekhta rehta hai smiley36

He will be the biggest gainer from the outcomes, bahut mehnat kiya hai bechare ne, ab chill kare, baki logo ko karne dete hai thoda kaam smiley37

I agree! Bechara !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Yes

Word Count: 1

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Prob not doing anything to have so much time to post things simply to spread hatred for someone

Also may be they are doing it for attention...as negetivity se publicity and attention milta hai...

I am not on X...but I know about that user ID Kanak and her gangs ...there must be some balanced people there as well..but I don't know them...

It is sad if they think that they have to go to this level for attention....

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Really waiting to see Anirudh becoming the significant part of her journey on stage. I donโ€™t care whatever they showโ€ฆ I just want to see RuNak in once frame and their bg music ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

He will for sure as even she said they they're aware of Runak's popularity so no chance of any PL and Jhanak should also acknowledge his efforts - Thatโ€™s what Hiba said but she's kinda a honest type person so positive hi kehti hn mostly...baqi depends on the makers too.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Precap continuation

Jhanak father , and new guruji are sitting in auditorium watching J performance, young Guruji praises Jhanak, and other judges are also likes Jhanak's performance.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

Shuro hogayi!

https://tenor.com/bJZRJ.gif

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arshi is showing evilness infront of Ani so his protective mode is on now for Jhanak again!

Hiba n Jhanak look so happy and beautiful while dancing โค๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba said today in her iv that Jhanak should acknowledge Ani as well bcz she loves him and he has played a major part in her life.

Most likely, Ani will again become a significant person in her new life in Mumbai.

But happy to see Jhanak happpy โค๏ธ

He has to be...It was his dream as well..he had seen this dream for her even when she herself was scared to....

Soo he has to...and he will be... waiting for that eagerly....