Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Prob not doing anything to have so much time to post things simply to spread hatred for someone

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

There is nothing wrong in loving a character.... that's fine...but how can love and hatred go together...!! How can they spread hatred in the name of love!!.

Hope they are doing good in their personal life!!! smiley29

vira76 thumbnail

Great ! At least it doesnโ€™t mention arshi !

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Title of the episode

" Jhanak is all set for the Audition "

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree with what you said โ€ฆ I am just accepting it and moving on ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ the solo journey could have been 10 times better

Hiba said today in her iv that Jhanak should acknowledge Ani as well bcz she loves him and he has played a major part in her life.

Most likely, Ani will again become a significant person in her new life in Mumbai.

But happy to see Jhanak happpy โค๏ธ

vira76 thumbnail

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€ฆ I guess people really loose it when they donโ€™t get what they want ! No wonder makers will ignore their opinions because they literally change every step of the way

Originally posted by: Manoshono

It has! X has always been so chaotic and vile. I have been there since ages and have seen such dirty fights. This is nothing, but it happens in every fandom.. they stoop to the next level.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Title of the episode

" Jhanak is all set for the Audition "

is it out already?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

There is nothing wrong in loving a character.... that's fine...but how can love and hatred go together...!! How can they spread hatred in the name of love!!.

Hope they are doing good in their personal life!!! smiley29

X me sometimes it feels k log un actors ko own karty ho....marney mitney k lye tayyar rehty hn ๐Ÿ˜…

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba said today in her iv that Jhanak should acknowledge Ani as well bcz she loves him and he has played a major part in her life.

Most likely, Ani will again become a significant person in her new life in Mumbai.

But happy to see Jhanak happpy โค๏ธ

Really waiting to see Anirudh becoming the significant part of her journey on stage. I donโ€™t care whatever they showโ€ฆ I just want to see RuNak in once frame and their bg music ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
vira76 thumbnail

Did you see though they posted Leena manโ€™s photo and one person was commenting on the looks ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I donโ€™t know , I didnโ€™t like this โ€ฆ multiple people posted the photo and started this. I donโ€™t know itโ€™s not nice!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

X me sometimes it feels k log un actors ko own karty ho....marney mitney k lye tayyar rehty hn ๐Ÿ˜…

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree with what you said โ€ฆ I am just accepting it and moving on ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ the solo journey could have been 10 times better

Do we have any other choice!!!! Noo...we have to accept and move on....

Yes. It could have been so much better...as I said for someone from Kashmir i.e someone as sheltered as Jhanak... Mumbai with all its chaos and pace can be a culture shock... they did not explore . Didn't show her interaction with the locals....I am still hoping that they show something...but..

Yes..as you said. . accept and move on..

vira76 thumbnail

It will happen but we donโ€™t want to end this time on bad terms now do we ? So itโ€™s imp for them to grow for now

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Really waiting to see Anirudh becoming the significant part of her journey on stage. I donโ€™t care whatever they showโ€ฆ I just want to see RuNak in once frame and their bg music ๐Ÿ˜ฉ