Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

'Abhira hamesha mere aur Armaan ke beech mai aa jati hai aur Armaan usse aane deta hai' Delusional Devi ji

mental asylum is the only place which she belongs. I can't believe that she is still in this delulu land....😱😱😱🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Edited by Sajini235 - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1812295964188647654?t=H0ct1ydaKgL_1MxpVbQGOg&s=19

They could have extended the scene with more intimacy, but nahi, unko naach gaana karna hain smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 1 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like I understand slow and steady but REALLY …. 😢💔

Edited by luvsagar - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

mental asylum is the only place which she belongs. I can't believe that she is still in this delulu land....😱😱😱🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She is going to do something.. That's for sure.. The way she showed her anger striking off Ab name from that jewelry design

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi is going to take a looooong time to pay off the emis with her Armaan engraved jewelry designs..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Like I understand slow and steady but REALLY …. 😢💔

Is speed se toh turtle bhi frustrate hojaye smiley7

This wiping tears part was actually a very good scene, they could have just made it longer and more intimate smiley13

Was so excited for today’s episode but writers ne moye moye kar diya😫……….. isse aacha toh old school flower🌸 romance dikha dete
Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Was so excited for today’s episode but writers ne moye moye kar diya😫……….. isse aacha toh old school flower🌸 romance dikha dete

Even the ADs did better in the bts than our leads😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Ruhi seems 🤏🏼 close to thookofy Abhira with her car someday smiley37