Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

This show will never end and this gen is following Ghum, of course didi will always win 🤣

this is rishta and dkps legacy heroines always win.. dkp is far superior to that Ganja makers who only know how to destroy good stories and good couples 🤨
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Mujhe toh lagta hai next exchange offer chalne wala hai.Dadiji will get heart attack,then dadiji ki free ki maid and for doing ema ruhi bhabhji will come poddar house.Where she will create problem between abhimaan and ab will leave the house.Raste mein she wil get hit my budha manish car and then manish will do dhong by talking care of ab in goenka house.

mysha3051 thumbnail

Really disappointed with the proposal not having a single kiss

Edited by mysha3051 - 1 months ago
mysha3051 thumbnail
Totally agree what type of proposal was it not even a single kiss. And in recent sbs segment bts of the scene showed that Rohit wife was present during the scene I to feel like whole proposal was ruined because of her presence they didn't even include a single kiss.
mysha3051 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha3051

Totally agree what type of proposal was it not even a single kiss. And in recent sbs segment bts of the scene showed that Rohit wife was present during the scene I to feel like whole proposal was ruined because of her presence they didn't even include a single kiss.

Word Count: 0

mysha3051 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

EK KISS NA HO PAYA. FOREHEAD WALA BHI NAHI HUA AAJ INSEY. SEE this is why I have trust issues with armaan sa. Mere umeed ka yeh hi result diya smiley22

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think or maybe it was one of his directors don’t exactly remember they’re all liars anyway smiley36

I think they never mentioned kis ka season 1. They only said it will be like season 1. Galthi tumhari hai tumne pucha nahi kis show ka season 1smiley37 USS director ne ye bhi kaha that we will be amazed after watching rishta smiley36 main amazed nahi confused hun kaisa show hai yeh kyun chal raha hai. Legacy fl queen hai yeah naukarsmiley37

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Give Charu till

Tomorrow Nelly Furtado GIF

that girl is crazy hypocrite

She will be the first one to berate Abhira when dadisa gets a heart attack smiley44

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I think they never mentioned kis ka season 1. They only said it will be like season 1. Galthi tumhari hai tumne pucha nahi kis show ka season 1smiley37 USS director ne ye bhi kaha that we will be amazed after watching rishta smiley36 main amazed nahi confused hun kaisa show hai yeh kyun chal raha hai. Legacy fl queen hai yeah naukarsmiley37

Jaan buch ke kiya hoga to trick the foolish gullible audience into watching this crap smiley11

Bohot shaatir hain ye DKP waale smiley5