Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Please fill in the blanks.

Armaan said - "ab toh humein lifelong aise hi saath mein baith ke kaam karna hai aur saath mein......"

What was he implying? ☺️πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆ

What was left unsaid.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG the way Armaan was holding Abhira so tight, even a

wind couldn't go through them smiley42

Armaanza is happy being a pati, and part when he heard

dadisa voice smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

That "Prabhuji aapki kripa seh" bit by Abhira was also so well delivered. Ekdum real banter laga.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

my gosh...my man is just constant on calling abhira is wife ever since he found out they are still married 😭 such a loser in love 😍 i'm surprised this man didn't call her his biwi or patni in his sleep lol πŸ˜‚

He didn't even try any preps for the next genπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦smiley35smiley43smiley42...I mean who knows when channel will throw in a leapsmiley2 smiley36

Edited by Sofna - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I am loving when he calls her biwi as a way to address her now.

I hope he says it out loud without realizing in front of Ruhi and Goenkas too.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

That is literally the worst part about this gen!!! Leads tho phir bhi chodo atleast have been given some back story and grounds for why they are saying and doing whatever they are.. But MG and Goenkas have been speaking nonsense at will, not done the one job they had at parenting Ruhi right, never spoken up for her or to her for what is right for her, let her have her way even if they felt she was wrong whether it was marrying Rohit with Swarna's knowledge of the truth or now marrying Armaan with Manish explicitly saying but not doing anything further to stop Ruhi.. Its absolutely ridiculous how the makers think we just have to live with Goenkas doing everything in the name of being older and supposedly wiser which is such a joke!!!! They are the ones who have done maximum wrong with ABSOLUTELY NO consequences faced!!!

I really hope whatever Abhira does or not wrt Armaan, she sure as hell remains steadfast in not sacrificing sh*t for any one of them!!! None of them deserve any amount of pity.. Ruhi will also do well to come to her senses and start imbibing atleast 1% of her mother's steadfastness instead of moping around smiley7

Its his beloved Ruhi who called armaan for both the cases. Armaan-Abhira were not actively hunting for cases involving Ruhi Birla/Poddarsmiley22 That old hag could slap armaan a dozen of times, but could not prevent his Ruhi from calling him up? Their crappy, negligent parenting is one of the biggest reasons why Ruhi ended up being an obsessive person who takes zero accountability and loves playing victim.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Smiling doesn’t suit her

IMG_6974.jpeg