Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Have there been matriarchs as vile as Kv in itv.. There could be egoistic ones... But this planning/ plotting even indulging in activities like framing for bribery etc, such underhand mechanisms... It is mostly shown for the vamp's mother/ aunt

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Have there been matriarchs as vile as Kv in itv.. There could be egoistic ones... But this planning/ plotting even indulging in activities like framing for bribery etc, such underhand mechanisms... It is mostly shown for the vamp's mother/ aunt

She is similar to Bhavani Kaku, Meenakshi Rajvansh I guess as those woman used to plot a lot (against the FL only) but even they were rootable and genuinely loved the ML unlike this vile Craperi jo kisi ki saghi nahi hai and is unlikable to the core.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just like Manish's hair turned white in vain...smiley36...these words will go in vain🤞... Iwonder if it's his testimony that will flip the case in Abhira favour.🤔

For the first time Ar said something right about these nonsense r/ships Abh is bent on connecting...

Aah the bliss when Abh identities reveal...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Itna hi dono hamesha Ruhi ko aansoon mein duba dete hain tho Abhira se bheek kyun maangi thi to take care of Ruhi and why were you never once able to tell Ruhi off for being petty in not wanting to share his love with Abhira smiley7 gawdd I can't with this man and his absolutely fake concern and love!!

He'll finf faults with everyone but Ruhi. There is zero accountability. He has seen Abhira speak up for Ruhi during the gangaur day against dadisa, when no one else would. What did Ruhi do? Throw her under the bus just a few hours later with the Charu thing. There are so many instances like that. Literally Manish himself kept telling Ruhi to not go ahead with the marriage with Armaan, even right before the wedding date. And yet, everything is everyone's fault except Ruhi's? identity reveal k baad i'm sure they'll manipulate abhira to do some crappy sacrifice for Ruhi and shit like that.

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

ABHIRA AKSHARA SHARMA YOU BETTER GET RID OF WHATEVER ATTACHMENT YOU HAVE TOWARDS MANISH GOENKA BY THE END OF THIS CASE. smiley22

Will she have to drain half her blood? smiley3smiley36

(I've no idea who he was to Aksh)smiley37

Edited by Sofna - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan!! I swear.. legacy n all gayi tel lene just give us Goenkas being miserable!! I really want that atleast Abhira gives them hell with words and these shameless hags just cry and stay quiet with folded hands.. let MG get a heart attack and die with folded hands in front of Abhira who probably came to forgive him!! He should not hear the words of forgiveness from her.. smiley7 But because I also want Swarna to die maybe they both cry asking for forgiveness and want to go to see Akshara's house of 20 years where she lived and died and die on the way on a landslide without getting Abhira's maafi smiley7 uda do sabko..

If they stick to the core of Abhira's character, then she should never forgive them and show them the damn mirror. Abhira loves her mother more than anyone and anything, and these vampire goenkas are the one to wrong her the most. She better give them hell for her mom

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Will she have to drain half her blood? smiley3smiley36

(I've no idea who he was to Aksh)smiley37

Well thats her great grandfather, so probably utna blood jitna madhav ko diya hoga smiley36

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Just imagine if this Buddha died on time like normal old people. Oh what a dream that would be..

Then we'd loose out on these vain words of waste smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sofna - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

He'll finf faults with everyone but Ruhi. There is zero accountability. He has seen Abhira speak up for Ruhi during the gangaur day against dadisa, when no one else would. What did Ruhi do? Throw her under the bus just a few hours later with the Charu thing. There are so many instances like that. Literally Manish himself kept telling Ruhi to not go ahead with the marriage with Armaan, even right before the wedding date. And yet, everything is everyone's fault except Ruhi's? identity reveal k baad i'm sure they'll manipulate abhira to do some crappy sacrifice for Ruhi and shit like that.

That is literally the worst part about this gen!!! Leads tho phir bhi chodo atleast have been given some back story and grounds for why they are saying and doing whatever they are.. But MG and Goenkas have been speaking nonsense at will, not done the one job they had at parenting Ruhi right, never spoken up for her or to her for what is right for her, let her have her way even if they felt she was wrong whether it was marrying Rohit with Swarna's knowledge of the truth or now marrying Armaan with Manish explicitly saying but not doing anything further to stop Ruhi.. Its absolutely ridiculous how the makers think we just have to live with Goenkas doing everything in the name of being older and supposedly wiser which is such a joke!!!! They are the ones who have done maximum wrong with ABSOLUTELY NO consequences faced!!!

I really hope whatever Abhira does or not wrt Armaan, she sure as hell remains steadfast in not sacrificing sh*t for any one of them!!! None of them deserve any amount of pity.. Ruhi will also do well to come to her senses and start imbibing atleast 1% of her mother's steadfastness instead of moping around smiley7