Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

IMG_6959.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watching the biwi biwi scene and morning cuddles on loop.

These two are SO cute! So domestic. So much chemistry. Such good vibes.

These are the few sukoon ke pal which makes me still watch and still hope for acche din.smiley42

I love how Armaan teased her, said biwi hai isliye haq seh noodles khud ke liye bhi mangvata hai and even though she says nahi layegi he is 100 % confident that she will. And then when she brings 2 bowls he teases her by wanting to eat only from her bowl.

Also that bit where she's like pure ghar Mein yahi jahah mili, yeh mera kona hai and he immediately says and tum meri ho! UFFF

Sam and RoPu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Characters tho aate jaate rahenge!! But hatred for Goenkas is deep rooted for generations now smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ufff the amount of negative emotions this loser and his wife evoke in me smiley7smiley7smiley7 it's like that scene took away anything else good that happened today smiley7smiley7smiley7 Heart attack aaye chahe ya stroke, he needs to bloody shed khoon ke aansoon in anticipation of forgiveness.. ufff!!!

I will let go of all the messes of this gen if they actually have goenkas crying tears of blood and begging for forgiveness as Abhira tells them to go to hell. F*ck this mahanta i need her to be as petty, vindicative and hurtful with her words as she can be with them.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I loved their scenes together in the gazebo! Specially loved how Armaan said, “Tum mere ho”.. loved him feeding her and the way they woke up.. I liked how the whole family was admiring them but dadi put her evil eye! But want to see more of such scenes between Armaan and Abhira!
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

as for the goenkas...all i have to say is there are words i am thinking that i cannot say here on this forum 🙂

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira is gonna break soon with all the negativity around her ! Like what cheap thrills do these old hags get with the evilness/verbal mental abuse shown to this young woman

And why does ITV always have to have the bichari abla nari punching bag FL that will end up forgiving EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!!!!!

And god Ar why can’t you be there listening at the right time and open your eyes regarding Ruhi chuhi.

I hope that the old haha and Buddha die of shame and guilt when they learn that Ruhi is responsible for her mummy dearests death and masi covered for her And please can Ruhi end up in a mental asylum - go pagan due to guilt - hope no mahanta cover up to protect the b*tch!

I know I should stop watching but can’t help be a sucker for leads that have sizzling chemistry even if no romance shown by the un-creatives!!!

Does anyone have their emails - should bombard their inboxes … not that it would make a difference!!!!!

Edited by luvsagar - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

3 generations se dimag ka dahi kiya hain un chipkali k poocho ney smiley22

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I will let go of all the messes of this gen if they actually have goenkas crying tears of blood and begging for forgiveness as Abhira tells them to go to hell. F*ck this mahanta i need her to be as petty, vindicative and hurtful with her words as she can be with them.

Haan!! I swear.. legacy n all gayi tel lene just give us Goenkas being miserable!! I really want that atleast Abhira gives them hell with words and these shameless hags just cry and stay quiet with folded hands.. let MG get a heart attack and die with folded hands in front of Abhira who probably came to forgive him!! He should not hear the words of forgiveness from her.. smiley7 But because I also want Swarna to die maybe they both cry asking for forgiveness and want to go to see Akshara's house of 20 years where she lived and died and die on the way on a landslide without getting Abhira's maafi smiley7 uda do sabko..

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sa7861

as for the goenkas...all i have to say is there are words i am thinking that i cannot say here on this forum 🙂

The feelings are mutual my friend 🤗