Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
I am waiting for Ab to laat maro thukarao this goenkas after reveal….. it will be party 🎉 at IF
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I cant wait for abhira to rip this MG and the evil sisters to shreds when she knows the truth.

She should hit him where it hurts and refuse to forgive him for how he abandoned her mother after she was involved in an "accident" but when Ruhi recklessly rammed into a man he is becharifying her. She should remind him just how heartless he is that he doesn't even know if his family members are dead or alive.

And such a man is giving pravachan on rishton ka mol. Dhongi saala.

Kuch super ITV type dramatic bhi chalega where she does shrardh of a living person or empties a ghada of water over herself cutting ties off with him , saying he is dharti par bojh and she is ashamed of being connected to him by blood and she wants to formally disown him.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

uska phirse heart attack ayega and they'll have her melt. But I REALLY want abhira to just tell them to f off for a long time, they deserve worse. she better remember this conversation and question him on rishto k bol and crap

Ufff the amount of negative emotions this loser and his wife evoke in me smiley7smiley7smiley7 it's like that scene took away anything else good that happened today smiley7smiley7smiley7 Heart attack aaye chahe ya stroke, he needs to bloody shed khoon ke aansoon in anticipation of forgiveness.. ufff!!!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am waiting for Ab to laat maro thukarao this goenkas after reveal….. it will be party 🎉 at IF

Its probably the only thing everyone can agree on. Pathetic goenkas should rot in hell.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab will get the cctv footage and case will turn post lunch. But judgement will not happen

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Uss din mai sirf nachungi nahi tandav karungi 💃💃💃

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Dekha maine kaha tha they'll wake up hugging! Positivity works @sera-high123 @fortnightsmiley37smiley37smiley37

And i knew it will be seen through Kaveri's eyes.. Yeh tho public spectacle bhi tha

Ohgod! thumbnail

Itna hi dono hamesha Ruhi ko aansoon mein duba dete hain tho Abhira se bheek kyun maangi thi to take care of Ruhi and why were you never once able to tell Ruhi off for being petty in not wanting to share his love with Abhira smiley7 gawdd I can't with this man and his absolutely fake concern and love!!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

And i knew it will be seen through Kaveri's eyes.. Yeh tho public spectacle bhi tha

Haan kitne strict rules hain KP ke? Even kids have to be up and ready before KP is up for yoga smiley19