Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Karthik was always right for hating manish and swarna.

Kartik is definitely cursing these vile hags in the afterlife for ruining the lives of his kids/grandkids.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That dhongi buddha is a POS and a failure as a parent, a grandfather and a p-freaking nanu. That why Ruhi is a walking embarrassment and isn't accountable for anything or herself . All they do is blame all day. He forgot he was the one chasing after Roo like the police to hit someone. Kaki already wanted her punish before she even called Abhira so why is he even blaming.

Him his BS talk of Akshara meri bacchi jab smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This crafty codger is a master in manipulation that’s for sure. Look how cleverly he is guilt tripping the so called ‘Beti’ for daring to go against him. You both don’t even share a proper rishta for gods sake.

And this is after he told his useless wife he was guilty for having caused hurt to Ruhi!! But come morning and blame shifting shuru like it has been from season 2 smiley7 I blame Naira for ever reconciling Kartik and these losers of a parent figure smiley7smiley7

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No wonder Ruhi turned out this way where she thinks ki uski koi galti nahin hai and plays victim... Bad parenting example. MG telling Suvarna that the mistake was his.i am sure he would have asked sorry from Ruhi also. Believing that the marriage fiasco was only Ar's mistake and blaming him only when it was his dear Ruhi who did not even listen to entire family advise to step back even at the last moment. If they don't hold even the adult Ruhi take responsibility for her actions, can imagine how she has been conditioned from her childhood.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is climbing over the gate and Kaveri is standing there taunting her about how she's neither andar nor bahar and how Armaan also is between her and Ruhi. Kaveri induces nervousness in her about successful lawyer Armaan destroying her in court and how she'll lose him to Ruhi too. She looks affected.

Armaan conveniently reaches after Kaveri leaves and spots her on gate. She slips and falls on him as she is climbing down.

Armaan goes to work where she is sitting and keeps teasing her calling her "biwi" and the noodles scene happens. Its a very cute scene to see her sharing food from same bowl with him. I wish they had shown Armaan recall her saying that she only shares food with mumma but today he also has haq to share.

That scene was SO domestic ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Both go to sleep on bench. Next morning full family is admiring them cuddling 🙈 and Kaveri reaches to see them sleeping in each others arms.

Its a damn funny scene. Kaveri is screaming his name and both of them wake up. Abhira runs off and Armaan is haklaoing so cutely. Hilarious scene.

Armaan Abhira arrive together to court and he fixes her white lawyer waala tie as Goenkas watch.

Abhira gets nervous as she recalls her first case waale incidents, bribery charges etc. She is panicking. She gets nervous, freaks out. But composes herself enough to start presenting facts but still very uncertainly. She points out Ruhi was speeding, brings a witness. But Armaan ruins this witness ka bayaan because he can't see without specs.

Armaan is watching her nervousness and is wishing for her to be more confident and offers her consolation when lunch break happens saying first case hai, dil chota mat karo.

MG confronts Abhira and tries to guilt trip her. MG holds her responsible for Armaans deeds also of leaving her in mandap. Armaan unfortunately doesn't hear the full thing but sees a part of it. He comes in anger. And tells her not to give any Fs about MG.

Precap is same.

My blood is boiling 🤬🤬🤬🤬. If abhira is shown going after this bloody selfish hypocrite after identity revealation even after all this, then she is a gone case for me. I will stop watching the show right there.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

my gosh...my man is just constant on calling abhira is wife ever since he found out they are still married 😭 such a loser in love 😍 i'm surprised this man didn't call her his biwi or patni in his sleep lol 😂

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm looking forward to these losers begging for forgiveness and Abhira walking away!! I know she'll eventually want to forgive them but they better die before that smiley7

uska phirse heart attack ayega and they'll have her melt. But I REALLY want abhira to just tell them to f off for a long time, they deserve worse. she better remember this conversation and question him on rishto k bol and crap

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kartik is definitely cursing these vile hags in the afterlife for ruining the lives of his kids/grandkids.

kartik and naira should be haunting their ass

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That dhongi buddha is a POS and a failure as a parent, a grandfather and a p-freaking nanu. That why Ruhi is a walking embarrassment and isn't accountable for anything or herself . All they do is blame all day. He forgot he was the one chasing after Roo like the police to hit someone. Kaki already wanted her punish before she even called Abhira so why is he even blaming.

Him his BS talk of Akshara meri bacchi jab smiley7

Ye do kaudi ka ghatiya dhondi Buddha itna girr juga hai that I don’t even have any words to bash him anymore. Itna besharam, behaya, begheirat character maine aaj tak nahi dekha. You kicked your Akshara out and as a result he’s dead! You indirectly killed your ‘buddy’ Abhir and his Baap! Your Abhira is living a tough life because of you! You were a terrible parent figure to Roohi! How ungrateful and disgusting can one be! Makers kill off this this trashcan asap I have been tolerating him since S2 and cannot deal with him anymore as he is getting more despicable each day!!!
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

on another note, Armaan sa really loves being a pati smiley36