Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

ABHIRA AKSHARA SHARMA YOU BETTER GET RID OF WHATEVER ATTACHMENT YOU HAVE TOWARDS MANISH GOENKA BY THE END OF THIS CASE. smiley22

How bitter was that old man while speaking? Wow!!! None of these oldies have any watch on how they speak to children! I really really wish Abhira gives up on considering him family smiley7anyway the other two vampires hate her..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Armaan humesha late kyun pahunchta hai. I wish he had heard what Kaveri said to Ab so he'd understand how Kaveri was manipulating her too just like she's manipulated everyone else. Its slow steady poison, doubts that she sows on a daily basis. Over time though it shows its impact. Not even Abhira is immune to it. She knows what strings to pull, where to strike.

Armaan doesn't understand Abhiras pov because now when he finally loves her and is not a blind bhakt, he misses out on crucial eavesdropping 🙈😅

He misses how Abhira was being sunaoed for Armaan ditching Ruhi also.

WTF is MGs problem?! Sir, its your bacchi who is delusional, cant take no for an answer and closes her eyes when truth is in front of her.

Pathetic dhongi horrible man. Ugh.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Where was this "rishto ka mol" when manish cut all ties with his pregnant granddaughter and her little son, and never bothered about them for 20+ years.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Oh how much we'd love it if your Ruhi and ur entire vampire clan just stayed the f*** of not just Abhira and Armaan's lives but also out of this mortal world for good!! smiley7smiley7smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

How bitter was that old man while speaking? Wow!!! None of these oldies have any watch on how they speak to children! I really really wish Abhira gives up on considering him family smiley7anyway the other two vampires hate her..

What rishta was he even talking about? What has he even done for Abhira EVER except for giving sad looks ? I really need Abhira to tell them to go to hell when the time comes. I cant stand these old hags

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I mean on the one hand he didn't want Armaan Ruhi shaadi. When Armaan ditched her he wasn't ok with that either. Now he has found Abhira to blame for everything. She wasn't even there!

And its Ruhi who was interfering between a married couple. How the F does he have the audacity to speak to Abhira about Ruhi being dumped?!

And what guilt tripping is it to say we have no means, hum sadak par hai but we would have paid. 🙄 Koi favor nahi kar rahe hai by paying compensation for greviously injuring a man by causing accident.

Aapki pyaari bacchi speeding karke aadmi ko uda rahi hai sadak par. Shukar manao ki voh mar nahi gaya.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

This crafty codger is a master in manipulation that’s for sure. Look how cleverly he is guilt tripping the so called ‘Beti’ for daring to go against him. You both don’t even share a proper rishta for gods sake.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Karthik was always right for hating manish and swarna.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Just imagine if this Buddha died on time like normal old people. Oh what a dream that would be..

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What rishta was he even talking about? What has he even done for Abhira EVER except for giving sad looks ? I really need Abhira to tell them to go to hell when the time comes. I cant stand these old hags

I'm looking forward to these losers begging for forgiveness and Abhira walking away!! I know she'll eventually want to forgive them but they better die before that smiley7