•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 44•°*” - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

yes rahul over arshi didi anyday!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Rahul acha tha na phir to...awein bechary ko bhaga diya 😝😁😩

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Anything, I repeat , any God damn thing, is better than watching today's epismiley36

Also Us - Ajka epi upload huya kya?smiley37

not yet
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Today Jhanak will agree to sign the papers and that should break Ani's threshold. He will then try to show all his performance for Arshi to  make Jhanak jealous-which  she should not if she agree to part away from the marriage

Oh no 😢 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

We should have known better Ashu, akhir hai toh BH ka hi chiraag smiley15smiley36

yup Sohini 🤦‍♀️🤣 we can’t forget the genes 🧬 smiley37
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Let’s try to be stone faced and expressionless today😀 After Inspirations drawn from from our leading lady!

Today we will learn to keep a stoic face when we are dealing with unpleasant situations! 
Practical’s: Try to look for a cockroach in some corner and maintain expressions like Jhanak!

You will be graded for this😜

Yes,so long already we never discuss about non living things in the show,until shaadi drama khatam,we should  do this..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Let’s try to be stone faced and expressionless today😀 After Inspirations drawn from from our leading lady!

Today we will learn to keep a stoic face when we are dealing with unpleasant situations! 
Practical’s: Try to look for a cockroach in some corner and maintain expressions like Jhanak!

You will be graded for this😜

today I will watch the epi later night or early morning smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

This Jhanak also always telling she have alot chores to do,but at the end showed standing just in front of these two and show her pity face. If she think she is strong,put on happy face mask and perform all out!itna bewakoof...

Or else,go and sit in the kitchen...

exactly Zurin.. even I am wondering y is she even standing front of his face smiley7smiley7
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj hum kayenge kyu hi aaya! 

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Abhi Jhanak and Ani should not be together. They will fight like a hell. They need a seperation for a short period of time- so they can analyse their emotions more deeply and work on it. Ani first needs the clarity of mind that Jhanak loves him and he do not want to carry forward with Arshi and this in turn will give the clarity to jhanak about their relation.

I read celebrity is planning to give Jhanak some medicine, I hope Jhanak gets serious, this is how Ani will realize that he can not live without her. Sorry, but I can not tolerate Arshi with Ani.

Edited by Jyotix - 13 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Anything, I repeat , any God damn thing, is better than watching today's epismiley36

Also Us - Ajka epi upload huya kya?smiley37

all bashing ek Tarafsmiley37 epi upload  smiley37 our haqsmiley37