Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

God knows .....but drastic change .....

I so hope this marriage happens than postpone

You also joined in the club..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Same here, as that will be again named as Majburi & it will lose the essence for me

Already with too much pda lost essence of Ani's character...

What ever the reason,  being ML of the show how can play with other person emotions. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode should have come with this warning...smiley37

Warning Viewer Discretion is Advised Text Sign Video Photo Content Post Black Background Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

it's alright I give you that instead of the makers! 

Good news: I was ready with a pillow to scream in when they shoulder kiss!! 😱

But they did not show!  smiley44 Why did you guys make me watch that in BTS? Told you BTS is sometimes worse!  

Meong Cat Sticker - Meong Cat Laugh StickersShristi wants to send Ani and Arshi to Amazon Forest for their honeymoon! 

We don't mind both belong there! They will feel at home! 

What it's like to live in the Amazon rainforest

This is Ani and Arshi enjoying their honeymoon in Amazon forest! Don't get confused by the image... the anaconda in the neck of these two men is Arshi didi! And Ani is whoever you find less handsome!  

Ani was acting like a teenage boy who was rejected by a girl today! He is 18 not 28! 

isse gir ne do! 

Fall GIF

Everest PNG, Vector, PSD, and Clipart With Transparent Background for Free Download | PngtreeMount Everest

PDA was well... let me just say burning my eyes but Jhanak's taunts to Ani worked as a saving grace for me. 

Ani's PDA was not the worst thing for me in today's episode, it was Jhanak's monolgoues! 

This is me looking at Jhanak 👇

Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme GIF - Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme Angry GIFs

Agar kal raat me baato na bolati to shayad itane khush aap kabhi nahi ho pate! Muze pata hai aapako mere samane apani khushi dikhane me zizak ho rahi thi... Lekin ab aapaki koi majboori nahi! Ab aap aache se celebrate kar sakate hai!   (🤦🏻‍♀️x1000.... i have no words!! )

Apane man se kar rahe hai aap sab... To khool ke kijiye... iss shadi ke baad apako apani biwi se sindoor mitane ke liye nahi kehana padega!  ( the sindoor crap again!!smiley37)

While sasoor ji is planning to kick her out of their lives permanently

the Sansakri BAHU thinking of setting a dinner table for him so that he can eat dinner on time! 🙏🏻

"uncle abhi ghar par hai to unke dinner time se hi dena hoga! Kya main dinner se kar doon table pe?" 

This is me  👇 doing sakshat dandvat pranam to Jhanak! 

กราบ Pray GIF - กราบ Pray Bow GIFsImage

You know it's your mistake Ani! She is Devi ma! She only understands Sanskrit! You chose the wrong language! 

The three monkeys (laal, bipasha, rumi) were trying to figure out the whole time what is going on between Ani and Jhanak... smiley37

Well, good news for you guys, all of us were proved wrong by Jhanak Devi! Ani is playing a game apparently with Jhanak but Jhanak is not on the field itself! Ani tum akele khelate raho! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

Ani take wrong game to play 

Ab Babu akele hi khelega aur haarega bhi because jitne ka koi chance hi nahi hai 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

You also joined in the club..

Why should we get tortured daily with Shadi and honeymoon.

Show Arshi marriage ...and I say tata bye bye to Anirudh Bose .🤗🤗🤗

Dont want to see his character being made rubbish ...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls are they edited shoulder kiss part in the episode??

some dance steps were edited smiley36 but his constant stares to Jhanak didn’t get edited smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I'm not even thinking about Arshi here ...

But Arshi leaving on the day of marriage can never be the reason for RuNak marriage, No...Never...

I don't want this marriage then, this time they both should choose each other by their own will & heart Or nothing...

I really really hope this news is false & they won't show such stupid track🤞🤞

And just because Arshi is absent Bose gang is happy with Jhanak as bahu...what rubbish it will be then .

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What’s cooking dears! 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode should have come with this warning...smiley37

Warning Viewer Discretion is Advised Text Sign Video Photo Content Post Black Background Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

it's alright I give you that instead of the makers! 

Good news: I was ready with a pillow to scream in when they shoulder kiss!! 😱

But they did not show!  smiley44 Why did you guys make me watch that in BTS? Told you BTS is sometimes worse!  

Meong Cat Sticker - Meong Cat Laugh StickersShristi wants to send Ani and Arshi to Amazon Forest for their honeymoon! 

We don't mind both belong there! They will feel at home! 

What it's like to live in the Amazon rainforest

This is Ani and Arshi enjoying their honeymoon in Amazon forest! Don't get confused by the image... the anaconda in the neck of these two men is Arshi didi! And Ani is whoever you find less handsome!  

Ani was acting like a teenage boy who was rejected by a girl today! He is 18 not 28! 

isse gir ne do! 

Fall GIF

Everest PNG, Vector, PSD, and Clipart With Transparent Background for Free Download | PngtreeMount Everest

PDA was well... let me just say burning my eyes but Jhanak's taunts to Ani worked as a saving grace for me. 

Ani's PDA was not the worst thing for me in today's episode, it was Jhanak's monolgoues! 

This is me looking at Jhanak 👇

Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme GIF - Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme Angry GIFs

Agar kal raat me baato na bolati to shayad itane khush aap kabhi nahi ho pate! Muze pata hai aapako mere samane apani khushi dikhane me zizak ho rahi thi... Lekin ab aapaki koi majboori nahi! Ab aap aache se celebrate kar sakate hai!   (🤦🏻‍♀️x1000.... i have no words!! )

Apane man se kar rahe hai aap sab... To khool ke kijiye... iss shadi ke baad apako apani biwi se sindoor mitane ke liye nahi kehana padega!  ( the sindoor crap again!!smiley37)

While sasoor ji is planning to kick her out of their lives permanently

the Sansakri BAHU thinking of setting a dinner table for him so that he can eat dinner on time! 🙏🏻

"uncle abhi ghar par hai to unke dinner time se hi dena hoga! Kya main dinner se kar doon table pe?" 

This is me  👇 doing sakshat dandvat pranam to Jhanak! 

กราบ Pray GIF - กราบ Pray Bow GIFsImage

You know it's your mistake Ani! She is Devi ma! She only understands Sanskrit! You chose the wrong language! 

The three monkeys (laal, bipasha, rumi) were trying to figure out the whole time what is going on between Ani and Jhanak... smiley37

Well, good news for you guys, all of us were proved wrong by Jhanak Devi! Ani is playing a game apparently with Jhanak but Jhanak is not on the field itself! Ani tum akele khelate raho! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

that serving dinner table part was so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… she doesn’t want any lena Dena with her Aashiq pati smiley37 but want to do her bahoo duties in mad house smiley37🤦‍♀️ more then husband she wants love of her sasuralwaalesmiley44 pati jaye bhaad mein 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 & there Pati acting like rejected lover smiley37smiley37…. His PDA went overboard smiley7 acting like kid smiley7 male ego that got hurt smiley7…but when in anger Jhanak called aapke husband  smiley37 to Arshismiley37 his face colour changed smiley37 & he was getting angry 😡 on Jhanak smiley36smiley36… Jhanak ne mauke pe chauka maara smiley40smiley32smiley32smiley36…. Rest all r in their own bubble smiley36 thinking Ani has come in line smiley37smiley37🤦‍♀️🤣 he will bring others in line smiley37 but he will never change..they don’t know Ani at allsmiley37 but his PDA they r sure he loves his honewali biwi very muchsmiley36 ( but acc to them it’s Arshismiley37) acc to Ani it’s only Jhanak surf Jhanak smiley42smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

https://x.com/akshnav91706/status/1805434185538306184?t=PYLE6tq6vemn6-4bXxO8_g&s=19

Makers trying hard to make viewers happy...

Twinning , and camera on Jhanak at few lines of song ....

Dreams , etc etc 

Kush haina sab ke sab 🤗😂😜🤫

hos whole focus was on J that none there noticed 🤣🤣 the way he was giving her that killer looks 😠😠🤣🤣🤣 no one noticed at all..smiley36 each day he has a surprise for his family smiley36smiley36
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And just because Arshi is absent Bose gang is happy with Jhanak as bahu...what rubbish it will be then .

Exactly...

But they are already pathetic,..

So they can be this much disgusting to go & ask Jhanak to marry their son as their celebrity bahu ran away...

But Ani or Jhanak doing that, I can never accept, this will just ruin their character more...

How will even he justify his love then..

This track is already so torturous but end should not be like this ..

I can't see them bound together with tag like majburi & all, not this time..