•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 44•°*” - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Where did you find this info? How will J survive without the BH zillat?

This video doesn’t mention she moving on, on her own for her career?

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8oSM1aP41X/?igsh=MTU0Y215eTFnZXBiag== Looks like no remarriage on cards . They will get separated and jhanak career track coming up. But without Anirudh jhanak career track

Would be totally incomplete. I don’t want them to get remarried also bcoz ani is not a stable person unless jhanak does not leave him he won’t get his piece of redemption. 

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chotoon Is not interested in his nephew wedding. Woh apne love story mein busy ha. smiley36

Hosla chotoon aapka time bhi aayegasmiley17smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Remarriage ke chance to kam hi lag rahe hai the way ani is behaving. They are signing annulment papers also . Aisa lag raha ani will also sign it. They will not get TRP if they continue to show BH torture. The story need some fresh change. In rishta also leads are separated and fl will focus on her career despite ML openly confessing to FL. I think yahan par bhi yahi hoga. Ani arshi marriage will get cancelled but jhanak won’t accept Ani bcoz of his twisted ways . She might move out also . I this l this would be a fresh change .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Chotoon Is not interested in his nephew wedding. Woh apne love story mein busy ha. smiley36

Better ,atleast he has option to avoid this torture unlike us...

Let him marry in that mandap 😂😂

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tbh I am fed up of this everyday hall drama of BH where they keep abusing jhanak. After Arshi ani break up if jhanak stays in BH her life will be more miserable . Better they show jhanak moving out and focus on her career. ANI jhanak story might start again where they again fall in love and come close to eo. Makers have ruined ani character and at this point no girl should get married to him. If he gets what he wants then he will be more dangerous so better he understand that acting is not the solution for everything. Till

Jhanak stays with him he will be like this . So he also need to live his life without her for some time. I seriously want to see her career growth . 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would agree with BH torture nehi chahiye, unless the characters undergo a heart change- fat chance!Hope they would still show this as a RuNak story and not just Jhanak’s.

The makers seem to not have concrete plans and pulling a ‘go as you like’ based in on TRPs.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Remarriage ke chance to kam hi lag rahe hai the way ani is behaving. They are signing annulment papers also . Aisa lag raha ani will also sign it. They will not get TRP if they continue to show BH torture. The story need some fresh change. In rishta also leads are separated and fl will focus on her career despite ML openly confessing to FL. I think yahan par bhi yahi hoga. Ani arshi marriage will get cancelled but jhanak won’t accept Ani bcoz of his twisted ways . She might move out also . I this l this would be a fresh change .

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

FL career journey means nothing in ITV. They will always show sasural drama so Jhanak is not going away from Ani or BH. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

What is she smoking ?? Isko bhi amnesia hua hai after their night in Kashmir? I've only watched bits and pieces from the last few episodes but where is this story going? They seem to be going in a constant loop. 

During Jhanak's marriage with Avinash uncle all the marriage rasams were done with Ani. Is there any significance of that?? Makers  seem to have forgotten what they've shown us . So disappointed.  

Over confidence by makers ...maay be different team is writing now 😜😂

Atleast during uncle groom time its was cliche of haldi falling on him and his pain and stuffs ..This is heights ...after showing him confess and cry ...

Let them show their story and get their trp ...

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

yes Ani’s fav hobby is to feed her❤️

Coffee date Arshi ke liye

Valentine date Jhanak ke liye

PDA session Arshi ke saath

Feeding session Jhanak ke saath

Morning morning Arshi ke liye

Night night Jhanak ke liye

False hug Arshi ke saath

True hug Jhanak ke saath

Farz Arshi ke liye

Zimmedari,Insaniyat Jhanak ke liye

Performance Arshi ke saath

Double performance Jhanak ke saath

Jooth bhola Arshi ko

Sahee bhola Jhanak ko

Arshi tum kaam par jao

Jhanak tum kamre par jao

Arshi ke ring baad mein

pehnai

Jhanak ke ring abhi ke abhi pehnai

Tum log mein galat samajna

Ab meri bhad ke sunna

Mein Bhagwan nahi ho

Ek mamooli insan ho

Arshi,mere maaf ki jiye😔😔😔

Jhanak,please mere accept ki jiye😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*Sorry if any hindi word came out wrong in context

You are welcome to correct it 

rysohini thumbnail

Chhoton ke dil mein laddoo phooting! Ek hi dost tha Ani ka, woh bhi na raha!

Originally posted by: Pearl_219