Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Yeah.. speaking about honeymoon.. 
SK suggested they must go to Amazon forest.. just get lost there.. 

Ani wants Arshi to cancel her appointments.. and give him time..

Honeymoon is important than everything else smiley44

If Jhanak Arshi both wants their successful career then they both should leave this Romeo over hormones guy Ani asap 

Because ise SR Honeymoon romance inke siva kuch nahi dikhta ye apni biwi ka career barbad kar dega romance ke chakkar me 

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
girls we got no precap today??
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8oSM1aP41X/?igsh=MTU0Y215eTFnZXBiag== Looks like no remarriage on cards . They will get separated and jhanak career track coming up. But without Anirudh jhanak career track

Would be totally incomplete. I don’t want them to get remarried also bcoz ani is not a stable person unless jhanak does not leave him he won’t get his piece of redemption. 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If I listen to my South African friends, J is “Smoking her socks” 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

What is she smoking ?? Isko bhi amnesia hua hai after their night in Kashmir? I've only watched bits and pieces from the last few episodes but where is this story going? They seem to be going in a constant loop. 

During Jhanak's marriage with Avinash uncle all the marriage rasams were done with Ani. Is there any significance of that?? Makers  seem to have forgotten what they've shown us . So disappointed.  

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Hiba was looking so gorgeous in that saree & Krushal too was looking so handsome, I loved that kurta on him...

Such pretty costumes of leads got wasted, there wasn't even a single scene of them together in the whole Mehendi ceremony...

What is the use of such pretty costume? If you can't even deliver a single scene of leads, whom people actually want to see...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ya thats what I said too. Wasted opportunity😂. And what's the use of them twinning? They could have utilized it for some cliche romance instead of this PDA with Arshi🤢 eyelocks, trip and catch etc with "ankhon ki gustakhiyan" song. I like the clip from X someone posted in previous page. Stupid makers only writes the scenes to give screenspace to characters not the story. 😡 

And they sidelined all the good ones - where's Apu di, bodoma these days? They just come in between the functions and gaayab. Choton is in parallel world, total disconnection from the main plot🤦‍♀️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

S monologuesmiley37smiley37 she thinks her damaad loves her daughter very muchsmiley37 she’s like j see when u want to snatch others guy this only happenssmiley37smiley37smiley38

Everyone came under evil Ani’s spell  smiley37 except Jhanak smiley37

Ani is ghadha his plan back fire on him

Jis par asar hona tha uss par to hua nahi baki sab par asar ho gaya smiley37smiley37

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: hade

Her reactions and dialogues change every hour. 

Why is Anirudh beating around the bush to make her understand or make her say it she loves him...

BRING A BOX OF SINDOOR for her, the job is done here she will say she loves him.

Anirudh you are a stupid.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The best punishment is get him married to Arshi.

The verdict will be out after a few weeks only and the viewers from the whole world know it.

Jhanak is going off air on.......... if ever it happens.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Why is Anirudh beating around the bush to make her understand or make her say it she loves him...

BRING A BOX OF SINDOOR for her, the job is done here she will say she loves him.

Anirudh you are a stupid.

Yes box of sindoor is the solution to all our problems and theirs! Ani has to take the first step! Sindur daan is done, shaadi accepted, viewers are very happy but  Anju is the happiest! No more thread opening ceremonies at this rate 😛😃🤪

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

She's comparing her wedding jisko wo such manney lagye hn with hers jo legally or Ani k marzi se hori hn

Depression me hn wo to inferiority complex agya hn bht ziada n demean bhi krhi hn apny aap ko

feeling bad for poor Jhanak smiley19

She is all alone in this world Jiska jab man karta hai apne convince ke according insult kar deta hai, use kar leta hai use