Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Aisa kya ho gaya ke armaan chose to reveal about his past with ruhi so desperately?? 

My guess, abhira will feel guilty & responsible for spoiling ruhi's wedding and life. Ruhi will be shown as mahaan trying to move on, which will push abhira even more guilty. 1 - 2 scenes ruhi pe atyachaar ka bhi daal denge so that abhira can drown in her guilt. But i feel it will be vidya who will reveal armaan's past to abhira, it coming from vidya will have more impact on abhira plus she accusing abhira for spoiling armaan's life too. 

But after lot of rona dhona by armaan abhira, divorce truth will be revealed, which will take armaan & abhira out of their guilt. And i think kajal will do that, she might get to know about dadi abhira deal, have change  of heart & try to patch up armaan abhira by revealing their pending divorce

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 12 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

armaan is literally such a goner for abhira. this man is sooo unserious. his actions during the jail scene truly makes me wonder how in the world is this the same armaan we used to see during their deal marriage. its like a parallel universe. i don't think he was even like this with his 2 min noodle story. 😭

Edited by Sa7861 - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I don't think seperation happens ... Already ak ab truth track is so late if seperation or leap happens the ak track will be out of the place .. they can't stretch more 

yup....looks like the armaan ruhi sach aayega and then only real milan will happen.....armaan ka openly mandap per abhira ke liye feelings declare karna is a poof enough to tell who le loves...he did not take a stand for his and ruhi ka rishta...but did that for his and abhira ka rishta....this may b the proof for abhira to trust him.....

she may b angry initially....but its defo a point tin favour for armaan ki feelings for abhira.....madhav does not know ruhi and ramman ka sach.....only vidya knows....

after than what happens to ruhi...and even armaan in PH, yeh pata nahi..😂

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aisa kya ho gaya ke armaan chose to reveal about his past with ruhi so desperately?? 

My guess, abhira will feel guilty & responsible for spoiling ruhi's wedding and life. Ruhi will be shown as mahaan trying to move on, which will push abhira even more guilty. 1 - 2 scenes ruhi pe atyachaar ka bhi daal denge so that abhira can drown in her guilt. But i feel it will be vidya who will reveal armaan's past to abhira, it coming from vidya will have more impact on abhira plus she accusing abhira for spoiling armaan's life too. 

But after lot of rona dhona by armaan abhira, divorce truth will be revealed, which will take armaan & abhira out of their guilt. And i think kajal will do that, she might get to know about dadi abhira deal, have change  of heart & try to patch up armaan abhira by revealing their pending divorce

lagta yahi hai....armaan abhira ki real story will start without guilt.....ruhi armaan ka sach...armaa ki mom ka sach...sab aayega bahar...before may be their grand wedding...😂

abhira ka goenka se rishta will come in after armaan abhira settle down...fir dhamaka hoga...😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Madhav will cause Armaan and Abhira's separation this time. His intentions may be good but whatever he is doing is not helping the couple.

the way he is saying baar baar the mistake I did my son should not do. Mistake is not standing for his first wfe but second wife alive will be hurt in this process. He has not a great bond with her till now so it's bahana to free their bond next. Vidya will divorce madhav no doubt. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I hope this truth do come out now..

I don't want ki yeh bacha bacha ke rkhein..

Aur fir jab sab reveal ho jaye like ak truth and all..

Aur fir le aye ise..

Kyunki fir toh pkka separation ke liye hoga..

But pls let it be done and dusted now...🥺

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

the way he is saying baar baar the mistake I did my son should not do. Mistake is not standing for his first wfe but second wife alive will be hurt in this process. He has not a great bond with her till now so it's bahana to free their bond next. Vidya will divorce madhav no doubt. 

Madhav should go back to hospital bed & stay unconscious for sometime. He made more sense when he was admitted in the hospital. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Vidyas mind also work in strang ways.. Madhav had Ar mom 1st in his life and then married Vi.. So by all logic Vi should equate herself to Ab.. She was mahaan to understand Ruhis love story but cant understand her sons love... 

So it is just her ego that was hurt when Madhav put Ab above the sham that their marriage is.. And it was a very stupid thing for Madhav to do and esp with recent dialogue mein humesha Vi ke baare mein soch tha hun

Edited by Solitudelover - 12 days ago

i dont think ki rui will bail armaan out...armaan may show the video.....and madhav will let him out....

ruhi may clain....abhira ke saamne...tat she helped...ya aisa portray kare.....and abhira may b obliged....but later khulasa ho ki aisa kuch nahi hai.....makes it easier for abhira and armaan to believe ki ruhi can b sooo manipulatve.....

i mean armaan and abhira both need to know ruhi ke manipulations....both r unaware....

filahaal it is ruhi...who knows everything...armaan abhira ruhi rohit ke baare mein.....armaan abhira madhav vidya dadi...many r unaware of things.....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Can all the dramatic emo screentime of Vidya-Ruhi be given to Manisha chachi and Phuphasa. I'd rather have them bully and saas each other for an episode than watching the self victimizing drama of the former two. 🙏🏾