Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

I saw IF spoiler about Abhira confronting Ruhi about her actions?

Is it true?

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I am really thinking kaun bevkoof isse 5 lakh de rah hai  case keliye...I can't believe he can't even speak properly when situation needs but he is udaipur ka jaanemane vakeel smiley37smiley39

exactly......he has never spoken aptly.....aaj bhi...je coudl ahve gained brownie points....kuch bhi kah kar situation sambhal leta....abhira ki mom ka hi kuch kah deta....ki she was his idol...and abhira will aim to b like her....i mean...he just kept quiet when people mentioned ki abhira marrried because of financila problems...and armaan was a dariya dil to support her financially.....what sort of a person is he???

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly......he has never spoken aptly.....aaj bhi...je coudl ahve gained brownie points....kuch bhi kah kar situation sambhal leta....abhira ki mom ka hi kuch kah deta....ki she was his idol...and abhira will aim to b like her....i mean...he just kept quiet when people mentioned ki abhira marrried because of financila problems...and armaan was a dariya dil to support her financially.....what sort of a person is he???

Exactly Vakeelo ka kaam hi yahi hotha hai na presenting facts ke saath saath playing with words.Play karna toh chodo isse sach bhi seedhi tarike se batana nahi aatha...He did Exactly same blunder at the time of deal revelation..Abhira se bhi bada  badbad gadbad ye lagtha hai...I still stand with MG opinion ye serious Baath pe jab bhi muh khulega galat hi bolega.smiley37...

Do din Armaan ke dialogue writer ka tareef kya kardhi teesre din oot pahad ke neeche phirse aagayi smiley44

Edited by Vismaya03 - 12 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but Abhira didnt know he was in jail. so there was nothing to be mad at her about anyway from Armaan's standpoint. Armaan was arrested after Abhira left and she didnt see Madhav arrest him.

She came as soon she found out and he was happy with that. 

Madhav knows that Armaan is also a victim of manipulation since childhood so he has become puppet and while he is right to test Armaan's love, putting him in jail is silly. I am happy he is being tough on Armaan in terms of stalling the Ar-Ab reunion and making Ab test Armaan and making Ar work hard to earn a second chance. but he needs to get real and ask Armaan what his plans are to convince Kaveri and Vidya and what is his backup plan if they dont agree.

They are not gonna stand at the door to welcome Abhira back as bahu and last thing Ab needs is to go back to being unwanted bahu who is scorned at by Vidya and Kaveri.

And now thanks to his act of putting Ar in jail, Ruhi will get to come be mahaan person who bails out even the man who dumped her at altar because she is so acchi, sacchi, pyaari etc.

This is the right question ro ask him and Noone is asking him that...What if dadi and Vidya didn't agree ..What he will do...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Is it true?

IF articles are usually trustworthy

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Logic bolne ke liye armaan ko champagne kisi zarurat hoti hain

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan is literally such a goner for abhira. this man is sooo unserious. his actions during the jail scene truly makes me wonder how in the world is this the same armaan we used to see during their deal marriage. its like a parallel universe. i don't think he was even like this with his 2 min noodle story. 😭

Woh pehle bhi unserious dha...But ab 20% extra hogayasmiley37..

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Is it true?

Yes, its iF article so yes...

Abhira is going to call out her for her actions...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 12 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Why Armaan disclosed their personal matters on stage? Was it needed? Why writers are so dumb? They will write anything nonsensical like her throwing stone at his car and him giving speech on how he regrets the way him and his family treated her that also when he was certificate presenter smiley44Why he made her achievement about himself? Presenters aren't supposed to talk about domestic relationships while presenting certificates.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 11 days ago