Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

the way he is saying baar baar the mistake I did my son should not do. Mistake is not standing for his first wfe but second wife alive will be hurt in this process. He has not a great bond with her till now so it's bahana to free their bond next. Vidya will divorce madhav no doubt. 

I know Armaan has been unfair to Abhira but he has just realised his love for her.

She was there for an year and they had plans to separate so he would prefer his family over his one year wali wife.

Things have changed now . He is in love so he should be judged for how he treats Abhira now . 

Regarding madhav he is putting all the blame of his failed relationships on Kaveri Poddar when he keeps all the memories of his first wife alive in his heart and cupboard and expects vidhya to forget everything and move on and why is he not allowing Armaan and Abhira to talk how will they sort out their problems without talking. Abhira has shown her bratty behaviour by breaking the glass of Armaan's car because nobody is there to tell her where she went wrong. Just pointing out one's mistakes doesn't mend the relationship. Both of them should realise and then proceed.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lol...what we feared is happening... Now I can see MUs regarding ru from miles away between ar-ab..seems like ar won't be able to disclose rumaal past to abhira and v, ru or charu will reveal it to her. I really hope it will be ru and want ar to lash out at her. It will be better if she spills out about her sabotaging ab confession out of frustration. This scenerio will be tit for tat where dp matter slipped out of ab mouth. Ak revealation can delay. Knowing ar bio mom story is important for ar to see to which extent kv can go to satisfy her ego, to make things go in her way. He is still in I will manao dadi sa phase. But we all know she will never gonna agree. So he should come to a place I will protect ab and won't give up on her for family. No matter how much ab is angry with ar, when ar mom truth comes she will always be there for him. I don't mind this monaoying track getting stretched if it is gonna end with a strong relationship between ar-ab. Let all the MU come and get clear.

Edited by Sajini235 - 17 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/samxaddicted/status/1803661200485654978

This was so disheartening. As a character, this was meant to be a huge milestone moment for Abhira. But they had to include dhoom tana nana drama in between 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh Really Say What GIF - Oh Really Say What Huh GIFs

I don't know why when I see the word legacy smiley37smiley37

So doosri aurat is in Roo khoon smiley36

smiley37smiley37

Doosari aurat ki legacy ...Mujhe achi lagi smiley37.

It sounds hilarious but it existed 🤣 in history esp among royals ( British)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav may have the best interest at heart, and I have said it a number of times that i love him for filling up the role of a parent in Abhira's life. However, he has a duty towards Armaan as well. Armaan says how badly Kaveri and Vidya behaved with him....and his only answer was "kya tumko mujhse sympathy chahiye". Its so weird.  

Fathers are some time cold hearted to sons , they usually adore their daughters 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I just saw the dusri aurat clip on tag..... How easily she manipulated Vidya to think of Ab as the dusri aurat knowing well Vidyas insecurities and comparing herself to Vidya.. 

Way writers are still continuing to show her manipulation and not even in a subtle manner( no neutral viewer can think she is upto any good even now and trp aunties might consider a vamp only) ,  makes me think that she will definitely have her  fall...That writers dont consider being left at mandap as punishment enough ...Otherwise there was no need of such dialogue with the expression she gives when she knows that she is at her manipulative best(Garvita does a good job there)....But not sure how much more havoc she will create before that day comes... 

Edited by Solitudelover - 17 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ruhis characterization directly impacts the Ak revelation also.. They had a chance to improve her character after the mandap fiasco with some realizations, but they have not done that.. She is shown as the same vile, manipulative character...
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trp aaj nahi aayegi kya??? 

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Trp aaj nahi aayegi kya??? 

kal aayegi

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When Ab could not do Ar bail, I knew it will be Ruhi and Charu will tell her..waise hi hua😡

I think Madhav releases him before Ruhis bail’..at least I hope so. Ruhi is truly disgusting..trying to still latch onto him.