Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

.ruhi ke manipulations aane o bahar.....let him know how much acchi and sacchi ruhi is.....

yehi toh nahi horaha na

I want there to be something which gives him a hint that Ruhi is upto no good

I dont mind Ruhi going to bail him if in their scene she says something which makes Armaan realize that Ruhi knew about Abhira loving him and sabotaged it  deliberately.

Varna if she keeps getting away with her rubbish then kya point hai

If Ruhi lets slip her true colors then its worth having her in the plot. but if she still is called acchi, sacchi, bechaari then I feel like throwing something at them!!

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh Really Say What GIF - Oh Really Say What Huh GIFs

I don't know why when I see the word legacy smiley37smiley37

So doosri aurat is in Roo khoon smiley36

For a moment if you forget the legacy, what exactly her position in arman's life today? Simply a doosri aurat, who happened to be once his brother ki dulhan. Rather than badmouthing abhira why can't she introspect her own condition and position? Now again without concentrating on parnanu's work she will again run for armaan's bail despite of all insults she and her family had to endure on the wedding day. If this is not desperation then God knows what it issmiley39 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yehi toh nahi horaha na

I want there to be something which gives him a hint that Ruhi is upto no good

I dont mind Ruhi going to bail him if in their scene she says something which makes Armaan realize that Ruhi knew about Abhira loving him and sabotaged it  deliberately.

Varna if she keeps getting away with her rubbish then kya point hai

If Ruhi lets slip her true colors then its worth having her in the plot. but if she still is called acchi, sacchi, bechaari then I feel like throwing something at them!!

not sure how....but her manipulations r going to b out....

she marrying rohit to b close to armaan

she bringing the divorce papers to mussorie as she was scared of armaan abhira closeness.

she blurting out charu ka sach to sabotage abhira ka confession...

IMO, sab bahar aayega.....and then onlt armaan abhira ka saath hoga.....

makers have delayed it so much...seedhe mandap per ruhi ko chodne ke baad.. armaan abhira ka milan nahi hua...armaans till making mistakes...and abhira noticing them......abhira saying pyaar hai...but cannot trsut......

things need to b soted out....

and when makers r brining sab galti of armaan out...to ruhi ka to zaroor laayenge....IMO...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Madhav may have the best interest at heart, and I have said it a number of times that i love him for filling up the role of a parent in Abhira's life. However, he has a duty towards Armaan as well. Armaan says how badly Kaveri and Vidya behaved with him....and his only answer was "kya tumko mujhse sympathy chahiye". Its so weird.  

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😳omg what was Armaan sa thinking today. He is very desperate for Abhiras forgiveness! He didn’t understand what he did publicly n then in jail that was so cute yet hot with him kissing her hand in front of Madhav ! I so want everyone especially Ruhi and Vidya to witness this side of Armaan the one in which he is so carefree and romantic ! I never thought RopU would showcase this Romeo Armaan so beautifully! He has outdone himself completely. I really loved his chemistry with Sam .

I just hope they don’t stretch this track too much else it becomes boring ! I hope Abhira n Armaan speak to each other and sort it out. N somehow Arman comes to know the divorce truth

Pinecone thumbnail

she bringing the divorce papers to mussorie as she was scared of armaan abhira closeness.

makers have delayed it so much...seedhe mandap per ruhi ko chodne ke baad.. armaan abhira ka milan nahi hua...armaans till making mistakes...and abhira noticing them......abhira saying pyaar hai...but cannot trsut......

and when makers r brining sab galti of armaan out...to ruhi ka to zaroor laayenge....IMO...

Bass yehi sab chahiye. aap ke inn optimistic posts ko dekh kar I wanna be patient and see. but tbh, I just dont have the patience to watch her getting becahrified, whitewashed and glorified anymore. lol. 

Hope jaldi they get on this Ruhi getting exposed and phasing her out for good from in between Abhimaan

aap har baar jab bolte ho ki Ruhi ka bhanda phod hoga, I get hopeful and happy reading it. but my patience is wearing thin with Ruhi.

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel in gen4 no one is going to be exposed. Sab kaand pe kaand ho rahe hai but makers are only interested into ww that dusri aurat but no one going to accept that. If they continue with this crap then trp to the walls.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm surprised Abhira listened to Madhav and went home

Ig because she knows that Madhav is simply testing Armaan and he knows about their mutual feelings and is after all his dad- she figured kuch serious nahi hoga and he will eventually give in and let Armaan off .

yeah Armaan was doing time pass and bonding with his dad ..  that’s why he was behaving like a majnu 
Frankly he is quite shameless in front of his dad 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav may have the best interest at heart, and I have said it a number of times that i love him for filling up the role of a parent in Abhira's life. However, he has a duty towards Armaan as well. Armaan says how badly Kaveri and Vidya behaved with him....and his only answer was "kya tumko mujhse sympathy chahiye". Its so weird.  

well Armaan was mute when his step grandmother and mother were bad mouthing with Abhira, so smiley39 Madhav is currently focused on one track at the time lol smiley39

Naya_31 thumbnail

bold) I don’t know how and when Vidya will realize that Ruhi sees Abhira as Dusri aurat since the beginning of latter’s marriage with Armaan lol smiley39