Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

It wasn’t just Aamir. The movie sucked overall, had no story.

That's also true.. what a downgrade from Dhoom, Dhoom 2. Aamir ki acting iss film mein sabse zyada wahiyat lagi.. OTT expressions & didn't suit the film at all

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

It wasn’t just Aamir. The movie sucked overall, had no story.

It tried to have a storyline that was essentially a non-story smiley36

and went for the laziest twist … a twin!

The other Dhoom movies didn't bother with sob stories to justify the heists. This one tried to make the thief a sympathetic character, like it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a romcom, a tearjerker, or an action thriller. Classic case of too many cooks spoiling the broth. Plus the heists were all logic and gravity defying. Silliness through and through.

the thief also wasn’t hot like John or hrithik … imagine Amir trying to live up to those two? 🙂‍↔️ LOL

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

It tried to have a storyline that was essentially a non-story smiley36

and went for the laziest twist … a twin!

The other Dhoom movies didn't bother with sob stories to justify the heists. This one tried to make the thief a sympathetic character, like it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a romcom, a tearjerker, or an action thriller. Classic case of too many cooks spoiling the broth. Plus the heists were all logic and gravity defying. Silliness through and through.

the thief also wasn’t hot like John or hrithik … imagine Amir trying to live up to those two? 🙂‍↔️ LOL

Last paragraph smiley37 Kahan John, HR.. aur Kahn Aamir ( strictly talking about action genre). SRK could have done it way better. He was amazing in Don films

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These three were terrible movies:

Raja Hindustani

Ghajini

Dhoom 3

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Last paragraph smiley37 Kahan John, HR.. aur Kahn Aamir ( strictly talking about action genre). SRK could have done it way better. He was amazing in Don films

Yeah, he was.

Even though I think Amir is a talented actor, he was totally miscast in Dhoom 3! It's important to play to your strengths.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raja Hindustan, Dhoom 3, Dil

Dhoom3 easy choice. Why no other options ? I pick pk as well what a boring 🥱 movie n what not

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Yeah, he was.

Even though I think Amir is a talented actor, he was totally miscast in Dhoom 3! It's important to play to your strengths.

totally miscast smiley37 I trolled the movie n him so much
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Dhoom3 easy choice. Why no other options ? I pick pk as well what a boring 🥱 movie n what not

Come on Jess Ji, PK was a masterpiece, and so very entertaining as well.

Plz don't go by the so-called controversy which few tried hard to forcefully impose over this beautiful movie.

Aamir hardly has such films that can belong to not deserving to be in the hit category..

The only film I can think which maybe a part of the poll was Raja Hindustani but masses loved it...

Thats the reason I didn't included films like Ddlj and KKhh etc in such polls as they were and still loved by a huge chunk of audience.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

I voted for Fanna. The songs are great! However, the movie is not good at all.