Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

even rkr is posting about himself only

uski bhi jali ha bara feminist bna phirta lol
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia is behind this, she forced them to ignore smiley36

I genuinely want to know the reason behind this.. what's your take..do you think they are pissed off with fanclubs who are pining entire success credit to Shraddha or genuine mistake or not a Big Deal if she is not tagged...!!

And, No I don't think Alia is behind this....

I know you may say, "kaahe tension lete ho chicha, chill karo"....🥲 Phir bhi.....!!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

I genuinely want to know the reason behind this.. what's your take..do you think they are pissed off with fanclubs who are pining entire success credit to Shraddha or genuine mistake or not a Big Deal if she is not tagged...!!

I know you may say, "kaahe tension lete ho chicha, chill karo"....🥲 Phir bhi.....!!

fanclubs ka kiya hai woh to seth ji ko bhi derahe ha credit ab kia sethji ko ulta latka de

Might do 450 500cr toh aik lobby ki jalgai ha

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Strangers02

You bring a mile long smile on my face. Itni masoomiyat se question puchha hai smiley36

On a Serious note-

This ignorance has come due to fear of trolling from Anti-Nepo netizens. If they would have given credit to shraddha, these netizens would have started their complain jobs.

Every outsider who is getting films or praise is coz of this pressure generated nowadays by these netizens. It's Ironic that shraddha herself Nepo star is used by same trollers to bash another alleged Nepo star Alia.

We should look at this without bias that Shraddha is the main reason for people rushing to halls. I went for her. Rajkumar had 2 films before stree 2, dono under performed despite critical acclaim, he can't get this opening on his own.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia is behind this, she forced them to ignore smiley36

Its obvious. Chalo finally everyone is calling spade a spade
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: behindyou

Its obvious. Chalo finally everyone is calling spade a spade

You are 3rd Andhbhakt Nepo troller in this who hasn't understood my Sarcasm smiley37

That was for you guys only, thx for confirming my satire.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

You guys know this guy is directing Alia's next movie JIGRA right? smiley36Of course Alia is behind this, what an insecure girl she is yaar.

The fact that they are literally ignoring her says alot, although it may have to do more with RK-SK hook up last year. Alia was burnt really bad over that.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe there was a technical problems, like when Deepu forgot to invite Big B to Piku's success party

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dont they feel ashamed ? The name of the movie is freaking STREE !!! And they are tagging all male stars around it.

WTF is wrong with them ?? More power to Shradhha, she’s killed it ! smiley40

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

fanclubs ka kiya hai woh to seth ji ko bhi derahe ha credit ab kia sethji ko ulta latka de

Might do 450 500cr toh aik lobby ki jalgai ha

Seth ji ke FC's se inhe itni gaali nahi milti hogi na, atleast in this case.. tho leaving him while tagging doesn't matter...jabki shraddha is/was face of the movie..even though she may had lesser screentime...aisa laga aisey revenge le rahe ho..