Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Go Alia Go!! smiley40

Aag bahot zoro se lagi hai charo aur smiley36smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

More than box office numbers hope the content is there 🤞https://x.com/vasan_bala/status/1831687261332635739?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

More than box office numbers hope the content is there 🤞

Funny, how the tune has changed smiley36 before all you used to talk is BO BO BO, now you know its not going to deliver huge numbers, so already trying to plant delulu seeds

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Go Alia Go!! smiley40

Aag bahot zoro se lagi hai charo aur smiley36smiley36

Yes GO GO. and you should GO buy her cheap L'Oreal products na? GO GO GO. Gucci is already drowning in huge losses, now panoti will make L'Oreal drown too.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Even B list actresses get little bit of attention. Here Alia is A lister(or is she not?smiley36). This much attention is not aag lagana. The standard is low for Aliasmiley18

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yes GO GO. and you should GO buy her cheap L'Oreal products na? GO GO GO. Gucci is already drowning in huge losses, now panoti will make L'Oreal drown too.

Ouch! Triggered smiley36

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ALL Time BlockBusster Loading For ALIA Maaaam Wah saaar jo jo

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She was very good in this. Anushka gets a lot of dislike on IF (or apathy might be more accurate), but I thought NH10 was her strongest performance ever. Had 2015 not been Deepika's year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, I think Anushka could have or should have won the Filmfare.

NH10 was a exciting thriller and you can feel the raw emotion even from the posters. Anushka seems half-dead emotionally and physically like she's on the verge of collapse from that last poster.

In contrast, in the Alia posters for Jigra, she seems like she's posing and not actually playing a character. Especially with the airbrushed look that makes her look younger, like she's still a child. I don't believe in this performance except for a little girl playing dress-up. Her physicality does not seem like she can even lift that hammer. The bullet proof vest seems too large for her, like it's overwhelming her, much like her sarees in Rocky aur Rani did.

Hammers are very heavy to carry, she doesn’t sweat or look flushed. And lol, the hands look giant compared to her… they look like a man’s hand

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Hammers are very heavy to carry, she doesn’t sweat or look flushed. And lol, the hands look giant compared to her… they look like a man’s hand

You didn't see Brahmastra? This is her new Astra only

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The poster is as bland as it gets, if Alia name wasnt on it, no one would even look at it twice.