Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i think he got attracted to anjali becoz she looked like Tina. Child anjali saw Tina in anjali when she saw her first. I'm not saying that it was the only reason. May be Rahul thought that anjali would be good replacement for Tina becoz she is his friend, she looks like Tina, she loves his daughter

Not even in one scene was Tina shown wearing a saree. Heck, Rani herself said that Karan made her go on crash diets to get much slimmer. Anjali and Tina did not look remotely similar ever.

And man, you do not cry at someone's wedding and definitely do not breathe down their busom if you only wanted a replacement mom for your kid lol.

Most of us are not "first-loves" of our spouses, that doesn't invalidate our current relationships.

Edited by Blueeeee - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

bold- I'm saying that even if anjali would've told him her feelings, he wouldn't have been physically attracted to her. Physical attraction just happens. It doesn't need communication. N Aman FORCIBLY dragged anjali to mandap. U think Rahul just standing their doing nothing was right? Lol! Who would let her beloved being forced to marry someone?

Bro, umm? People do not just scan people to assess whether they will find someone attractive. And attraction and love are two different things?

Rahul was attracted to Tina, approached her, Tina entertained him and developed a liking for him. And even she acknowledged that Rahul was also invested in Anjali very deeply. She saw him run after a mobile train and cry for her.

The second time around, Rahul did get suddenly attracted to her. He did not see her in a saree and go "o she hot now and my kid likes her too, let me get into her pants now.' That is not what happened.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Bro, umm? People do not just scan people to assess whether they will find someone attractive. And attraction and love are two different things?

Rahul was attracted to Tina, approached her, Tina entertained him and developed a liking for him. And even she acknowledged that Rahul was also invested in Anjali very deeply. She saw him run after a mobile train and cry for her.

The second time around, Rahul did get suddenly attracted to her. He did not see her in a saree and go "o she hot now and my kid likes her too, let me get into her pants now.' That is not what happened.

i know love n attraction are different things.

Bold- lol! He got suddenly attracted to her becoz he saw her in a saree.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Not even in one scene was Tina shown wearing asaree. Heck, Rani herself said that Karan made her go on crash diets to get much slimmer. Anjali and Tina did not look remotely similar to Anjali ever.

And man, you do not cry at someone's wedding and definitely do breathe down their busom if you only wanted a replacement mom for your kid lol.

Most of us are not "first-loves" of our spouses, that doesn't invalidate our current relationships.

tina was in a saree when in those romantic tina-rahul neck kiss flashback. N child anjali did saw Tina's reflection in anjali.

Bold- lol! U don't keep quiet standing there when ur beloved is forcibly dragged for marriage by someone

Edited by Jazzkapur - 4 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Kjo played a master stroke with KKHH' script.

Poll options may hai hee nahi, phir bhi baaki saari filmon say zyada discuss ho rahee hai...,,,,😂

Story of KKHH needs to be in the master class' academics, so that the aspiring writers can write detailed thesis over the various possibilities, assumptions, aspects and individualistic perceptions over its story line.

🤣

Blueeeee thumbnail

i know love n attraction are different things.

Bold- lol! He got suddenly attracted to her becoz he saw her in a saree.

This is a pointless conversation rn because KJo is a sexist asshole who cannot write women. But here's my last conclusionary comment. Rahul had seen her in a saree numerous times at the camp. He got attracted to her at Kathak class first. He did not get attracted to her because she was "hot now."

Saree flowing scene is where both of them recognise that their platonic relationship is gone forever, and he has seen her in a state of undress. They recognise each other as two potential sexual partners. This would have happened if Anjali hadn't been in a saree and somehow Rahul saw her in a state of undress as well.

Then, Anjali pouts and sexily playacts as Urmila from Rangeela. Then they go to first base in that canopy— implied as such. That is the extent of either Rahul or Anjali's sexuality being expressed. And no, he had no such parallel scenes with Tina.

Then Anjali decides to get married to Aman as a fully competent woman. Rahul asked her to reconsider and she cried while doing nothing.

That this point, Anjali was his college bestie who had disappeared from his life with no contact. Had gotten engaged to someone else after probably years(?) of courtship without his knowledge, had emotionally cheated on her fiancé with him for few weeks(?) again without informing him, and decided to go ahead with the wedding when he told her he loved her.

What exactly do you want him to do : go caveman meri Anjali sirf meri hai aur kisi ki nahi ho sakti? Man, her entire family was there, she herself did not communicate her boundaries with her fiancé. Even till the end, she doesn't take a decision for herself and you want some random college ka yaar to make a scene and humiliate her dignity? I dunno what I would have done if I were Rahul but I wouldn't be getting into someone's mess if they are emotionally cheating and going through a loveless marriage just because.

Then again, I can't even be like Anjali because I am not into unrequited love and altering myself just for the men around me.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

This is a pointless conversation rn because KJo is a sexist asshole who cannot write women. But here's my last conclusionary comment. Rahul had seen her in a saree numerous times at the camp. He got attracted to her at Kathak class first. He did not get attracted to her because she was "hot now."

Saree flowing scene is where both of them recognise that their platonic relationship is gone forever, and he has seen her in a state of undress. They recognise each other as two potential sexual partners. This would have happened if Anjali hadn't been in a saree and somehow Rahul saw her in a state of undress as well.

Then, Anjali pouts and sexily playacts as Urmila from Rangeela. Then they go to first base in that canopy— implied as such. That is the extent of either Rahul or Anjali's sexuality being expressed. And no, he had no such parallel scenes with Tina.

Then Anjali decides to get married to Aman as a fully competent woman. Rahul asked her to reconsider and she cried while doing nothing.

That this point, Anjali was his college bestie who had disappeared from his life with no contact. Had gotten engaged to someone else after probably years(?) of courtship without his knowledge, had emotionally cheated on her fiancé with him for few weeks(?) again without informing him, and decided to go ahead with the wedding when he told her he loved her.

What exactly do you want him to do : go caveman meri Anjali sirf meri hai aur kisi ki nahi ho sakti? Man, her entire family was there, she herself did not communicate her boundaries with her fiancé. Even till the end, she doesn't take a decision for herself and you want some random college ka yaar to make a scene and humiliate her dignity? I dunno what I would have done if I were Rahul but I wouldn't be getting into someone's mess if they are emotionally cheating and going through a loveless marriage just because.

Then again, I can't even be like Anjali because I am not into unrequited love and altering myself just for the men around me.

bold- u had said that Rahul got suddenly attracted to anjali when he saw her 2nd time now u r saying the opposite. I don't know what do u want to say? Next time please be clear n precise. By saree, i don't mean particular saree. I mean the whole feminine look which includes long hair, body language, makeup, etc.
Edited by Jazzkapur - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

bold- u had said that Rahul got suddenly attracted to anjali when he saw her 2nd time now u r saying the opposite. I don't know what do u want to say? Next time please be clear n precise. By saree, i don't mean particular saree. I mean the whole feminine look which includes long hair, body language, makeup, etc.

Your premise is Rahul got attracted to her after she had become feminine which is debateable. He had interacted with her in the camp (when she was "feminine") without him thinking of, pardon my french, her as a sexual partner. They have emotional awkwardness and investment of meeting a long-lost loved one after years. They have emotional moments of grieving Tina, missing each other, talking about kid Anjali wayyyy before Rahul sees her in a romantic light.

It was not "o ye toh ab hot lagne lagi toh yeh bhi chalegi" ever with Rahul.

Edited by Blueeeee - 4 months ago
Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All of them . But then its BW . Masalas like them had been conventionally running the show .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

All of them . But then its BW . Masalas like them had been conventionally running the show .

Probably none of the listed movies would be a hit nowadays, but at that time they obviously had the flavour audience liked.

Interestingly, I've noticed that first time viewers and even kids like movies from the list (and even want repeat watching). SRK still gains new fans through those movies.

So, basically, I still think that it is the personal perception that may have changed or wasn't favourable from the start (which I find quite normal).