Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

It is not a story, all my posts on this forum with this new acct have been in support of DP and RS. I am an old DPRS fan who used to have the username gatheringstorm/Eggon_snow with a Jon Snow pfp...many would remember especially the SRK/RK stans who I used to fight with in defence of Deepveer like Pallavi and Blueice. This is from the time when the forum would be haunted by the psychotic abusive Ash fan who would make multiple alts and spam the forum.

I went inactive for years after losing interest in BW and Deepveer and only returned due to my interest being rekindled due to Veer's performance in Rocky Rani, but you see my rose tinted glasses about BW and celebs that I stan long wore off unlike your inability to do so. I will still appreciate Ranveer when he gives a good performance but I am done with his personality and not going to expect much off him or any BW celeb and will call out trash behaviour even if it is from my faves and not deflect to blame their staff. I have ignored a lot of shit Ranveer has pulled for years but unprofessionalism and being this kind of a weight throwing star is not something I thought he would stoop to....using big directors he is desperate to work with is a wrong example of him being at his best behaviour and Divyang's film was quite literally a YRF production.....here we have a smaller south based filmmaker and he is showing his true colours here.

You are too blind in your stanning and will never wake up atp, all I can say is grow up ffs.

No need to get personal with me, i didn't get personal with you, so please no need to resort to insulting me to try to make yoir point. And it's my choice whether I believe what you are saying or not, and I dont, not becuase I don't want to, but becuase there is enough evidence out there to prove that ranveer does not behave badly on set.

Show me where prasanth specifically said ranveer behaved badly or threw his weight, or any other person who has worked with him saying that. Sorry, but your first cousin who has not even worked with him is not enough to prove anything.

So now that jayeshbai was a yrf production it doesn't count? Divyang was a debutant, prasanth gave a massive hit with Hanuman, he isnt a small south director, and raskshas is being made on a big scale, it's not going to be some small budget film.

If you dont like ranveer anymore that's your choice, I'm not asking you to like him, but as I respect your choice of not liking him, you should also respect my choice of liking him. and I'm not being a blind fan here, I have followed ranveers career for nearly 14 years, if he was a bad person then trust me I would not be a fan of his, but from what I've seen and heard about ranveer from people who have seen and met him, he is a wonderful person who puts a smile on the face of everyone he meets.

Nearly all of the ranveer fans I know on twitter have met him, some have met him 2-3 times, when he goes to specific country or place in india his team ask if any ranveer fans will be there so they can arrange for ranveer to meet them, for his 30th birthday he gave out thirty personally signed mugs to 30 lucky fans. When it was his debut anniversary he gave out personally signed posters to many of his fans, and I have one. So he has shown more evidence of being a nice and good hearted person.

1000013950.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Ditto.smiley20 There has been non stop negative articles on Ranveer since kwk episode. And some member does not leave a chance to bash ranveer.

...to bash Ranveer & those who support him..iykyk

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoria_elite

the amount of conspiracy theories along with the obvious attempts to clutch at straws in this thread!

smiley37smiley37

Is today the day to deal w accepting other peoples opinions ? I could’ve swore I read it somewhere 🤷‍♀️ smiley36
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

No need to get personal with me, i didn't get personal with you, so please no need to resort to insulting me to try to make yoir point. And it's my choice whether I believe what you are saying or not, and I dont, not becuase I don't want to, but becuase there is enough evidence out there to prove that ranveer does not behave badly on set.

Show me where prasanth specifically said ranveer behaved badly or threw his weight, or any other person who has worked with him saying that. Sorry, but your first cousin who has not even worked with him is not enough to prove anything.

So now that jayeshbai was a yrf production it doesn't count? Divyang was a debutant, prasanth gave a massive hit with Hanuman, he isnt a small south director, and raskshas is being made on a big scale, it's not going to be some small budget film.

If you dont like ranveer anymore that's your choice, I'm not asking you to like him, but as I respect your choice of not liking him, you should also respect my choice of liking him. and I'm not being a blind fan here, I have followed ranveers career for nearly 14 years, if he was a bad person then trust me I would not be a fan of his, but from what I've seen and heard about ranveer from people who have seen and met him, he is a wonderful person who puts a smile on the face of everyone he meets.

Nearly all of the ranveer fans I know on twitter have met him, some have met him 2-3 times, when he goes to specific country or place in india his team ask if any ranveer fans will be there so they can arrange for ranveer to meet them, for his 30th birthday he gave out thirty personally signed mugs to 30 lucky fans. When it was his debut anniversary he gave out personally signed posters to many of his fans, and I have one. So he has shown more evidence of being a nice and good hearted person.

1000013950.jpg

Are you purposefully ignoring what Prasanth is saying? You think he will directly come out against Ranveer and name and shame him. This quote of his is more than enough, please. Like I said, you want to be blind to what is happening here so be it. Bringing random tweets of people he met and who are giving him character certificates is sheer silliness. The director Prasanth has not denied that there was high handed behaviour, you trying to blame it on Ranveer's team, then well why did Ranveer not ask his team to STFU if he is such a great guy??? And btw he did mention Ranveer directly and his "style" of working. You want him to explicitly say how bad it was? Quote below displays that the director was not pleased and is shading him here

" The filmmaker confirmed the details and said, "Yes, Ranveer Singh has his own style. He came to the office with a whole caravan. But, the way of working in the South is different. Here everyone works as a team. No one ever tries to impose any kind of authority on anyone.""

You should as a true fan of his hope he changes his behaviour else his already sinking career will be doomed further. He is not a god you need to put on a pedestal and worship. Were it not for this quote of Prasanth I was not ready to believe these rumours either, and no I do not mean silly shit from reddit, but this high handed behaviour of his which has been variously attested by my cousin's very reputed sources. And yeah she does not need to work with him to know what the industry grapevine thinks of Ranveer. So yeah his fans should wonder why crew working on his films bad mouth him. And no they do not diss every star behind their back cause like I said not just Ranbir but even Varun has had people say nice things about them.

Edited by elaichichai - 4 months ago

Oh I remember gatheringstorm / eggon snow. Though i don't think we ever interacted. Probably cos I was anti Deepika smiley36

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Oh I remember gatheringstorm / eggon snow. Though i don't think we ever interacted. Probably cos I was anti Deepika smiley36

Oh you were ok, others were far worse. Lol
zara321 thumbnail

Are you purposefully ignoring what Prasanth is saying? You think he will directly come out against Ranveer and name and shame him. This quote of his is more than enough, please. Like I said, you want to be blind to what is happening here so be it. Bringing random tweets of people he met and who are giving him character certificates is sheer silliness. The director Prasanth has not denied that there was high handed behaviour, you trying to blame it on Ranveer's team, then well why did Ranveer not ask his team to STFU if he is such a great guy??? And btw he did mention Ranveer directly and his "style" of working. You want him to explicitly say how bad it was? Quote below displays that the director was not pleased and is shading him here

" The filmmaker confirmed the details and said, "Yes, Ranveer Singh has his own style. He came to the office with a whole caravan. But, the way of working in the South is different. Here everyone works as a team. No one ever tries to impose any kind of authority on anyone.""

You should as a true fan of his hope he changes his behaviour else his already sinking career will be doomed further. He is not a god you need to put on a pedestal and worship. Were it not for this quote of Prasanth I was not ready to believe these rumours either, and no I do not mean silly shit from reddit, but this high handed behaviour of his which has been variously attested by my cousin's very reputed sources. And yeah she does not need to work with him to know what the industry grapevine thinks of Ranveer. So yeah his fans should wonder why crew working on his films bad mouth him. And no they do not diss every star behind their back cause like I said not just Ranbir but even Varun has had people say nice things about them.

The interview with prasanth also mentioned this - 'If the shopkeepers and the people present on the set during the shooting with Ranveer are to be believed, the behavior of the people who came with him was not good.'

Even the qoute you gave from prasanth does not clarify who he was directly talking about, was he talking about ranveer imposing authority or was he talking about some members of his team imposing authority

And prasanth said he is talking to ranveer and they are sorting out the issue, it shows they working on it.

And please stop saying i am trying to put him on some pedestal, you can believe whatever you want, don't try to impose your thoughts onto me. And i am not just talking about random people who have met him who have praised him, I can show you qoutes from many people who have worked with him who have said they have had a wonderful time working with him, what happened with prasanth on the day of the look test we do not know the exact details, so assuming things is of no use.

Anyway seems we will agree to disagree on this one, and thats fine, as i said, you can beleive whatever you want to beleive, but also respect that i have a different opinion

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

The interview with prasanth also mentioned this - 'If the shopkeepers and the people present on the set during the shooting with Ranveer are to be believed, the behavior of the people who came with him was not good.'

Even the qoute you gave from prasanth does not clarify who he was directly talking about, was he talking about ranveer imposing authority or was he talking about some members of his team imposing authority

And prasanth said he is talking to ranveer and they are sorting out the issue, it shows they working on it.

And please stop saying i am trying to put him on some pedestal, you can believe whatever you want, don't try to impose your thoughts onto me. And i am not just talking about random people who have met him who have praised him, I can show you qoutes from many people who have worked with him who have said they have had a wonderful time working with him, what happened with prasanth on the day of the look test we do not know the exact details, so assuming things is of no use.

Anyway seems we will agree to disagree on this one, and thats fine, as i said, you can beleive whatever you want to beleive, but also respect that i have a different opinion

He literally named Ranveer and said his style of working in contrast to that of southern industry.....Lol.

zara321 thumbnail

He literally named Ranveer and said his style of working in contrast to that of southern industry.....Lol.

From the same interview - 'The whole of Hyderabad has come to know about the mess that the team of the film's hero Ranveer Singh did during his look test and promo shooting.'

and agin this - 'If the shopkeepers and the people present on the set during the shooting with Ranveer are to be believed, the behavior of the people who came with him was not good.'

This is from the crew who were there during the look test, they are only mentioning his team, not ranveer.

The interview emphasises more than once the team creating issues, so i am not just plucking imaginary things out of the sky here.

prasnath could also be referencing to ranveers team, and the style of working he is talking about could be his team taking decisions and showing authority. Ranveer has only recently changed his team, and if this is how they are working then i hope ranveer has realised that this is creating issues from the conversations he is having with prasanth.

I don't want to go around in circles with you, i think we both know where we stand on this and what we think, so lets just accept each others difference in opinion and leave it at that

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If anything Ranveer is responsible for his team’s behavior too . He got his team so onus lies on him to make sure they behave well . His team his responsibility. Glad South Indian cinema industry is calling him out . Even Rajinikanth doesn’t throw his clout here . You are just part of the movie you are not the movie that is how south movies work . No one gets special treatment .

Edited by mirun - 4 months ago