Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

PR ka pyara needs to calm downsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

PR blaming according to convenience..smiley37..It is so funny now...that it doesn't even annoy me any more......anytime someone blames.....Bira's PR....I am like...yeah yeah...exactly that...smiley37

selective outrage smiley36
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

PR blaming according to convenience..smiley37..It is so funny now...that it doesn't even annoy me any more......anytime someone blames.....Bira's PR....I am like...yeah yeah...exactly that...smiley37

Blue.ice, you have also blamed rs's pr for things aswell, so either don't blame rs's pr aswell or if your gonna blame his pr for things then don't complain when people do it to rk

Originally posted by: zara321

Blue.ice, you have also blamed rs's pr for things aswell, so either don't blame rs's pr aswell or if your gonna blame his pr for things then don't complain when people do it to rk

Of course I have.....learned from u guys.... I am not Mother Teresa....ki tum log jo karoge......I will just watch that....It is called tit for tat...

You know who started it.....I am not complaining....I am just playing along...like I said it doesn't even annoy me any more...smiley36

I just don't like the moral Science lectures...smiley4

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Of course I have.....learned from u guys.... I am not Mother Teresa....ki tum log jo karoge......I will just watch that....It is called tit for tat...

You know who started it.....I am not complaining....I am just playing along...like I said it doesn't even annoy me any more...smiley36

I just don't like the moral Science lectures...smiley4

Who started it? How do you know who started it? smiley36 Without any proof you are blaming others and saying it is all their fault and you are just reacting, how convenient!

You are acting like you and your fellow rk fans have never been the first ones to instigate or trigger others on a threadsmiley36

Others are also doing tit for tat aswell, you react they react, they react you react, and it just continues, so those that do it should not be complaining when their fave gets bashed, as they are bashing others faves

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir has become like the Modi of Bollywood .. destroying all competition through PR moves only

Originally posted by: zara321

Who started it? How do you know who started it? smiley36 Without any proof you are blaming others and saying it is all their fault and you are just reacting, how convenient!

You are acting like you and your fellow rk fans have never been the first ones to instigate or trigger others on a threadsmiley36

Others are also doing tit for tat aswell, you react they react, they react you react, and it just continues, so those that do it should not be complaining when their fave gets bashed, as they are bashing others faves

haan toh.....main kya Faarsi bol rahi hoon.smiley37......u are the one who started lecturing me......smiley36...bhai apna apna kaam karo....what is the point of complaining when everyone is doing the same thing...smiley36

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Ranbir has become like the Modi of Bollywood .. destroying all competition through PR moves only

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This forum tends to make me defend those whom I am neutral before it was Katrina. Now it will be Alia and Ranbir.

The unnecessary scrutiny and bashing these two are getting is too much.

My policy has always been stay away from celebrity personal life, you can comment on their work as that is their profession.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

BrahmaRakshas and Don 3 have financiers on board. They have signed the deal. Mythri and Amazon prime are big players.

PR attacks on such films will backfire.

Shaktiman director and a Kerala star have mentioned the film. They want to make the film..but they may not get the budget they want.It may get shelved...A film with Shankar and Ranveer was announced..and that is in the back burner or shelved-probably,because producers liked a project with another star..and Shankar went ahead with that film. Baiju Bawra got shelved.

This is happening with all stars..sometimes ,it is as simple as dates of someone involved in a film. Everyone is hustling.

P.S. I don't like Shahrukh's latest hustle. He is going the Kjo way. Once Kjo had the biggest stars-he thought HE made them,and can make new Superstarssmiley29.Look where Dharma is today and the films he is able to produce.