Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Prasanth said he showed up with his big team, and it was some people in his team making demands, so if there are any 'extra vans' they are for his team, but there has been no mention of extra vans by prasanth, so that is still just a media made assumption. Prasanth did not say ranveer was making demands or asking for anything extra, so it seems that some people in his team, maybe his manager etc, who was making demands. And tbh, I am sure many stars have multiple vans becuase of the number of people they have in their team, they have security, hair stylists, stylists, managers, PA's, drivers etc where would they all go? But in ranveers case it is being made to be seen by the media as being too demanding, again showing the negative agenda against him.

Prasanth said he is talking to ranveer and they are sorting out the issues, so hopefully all will be sorted and they can start the film soon. He said all the reports by the media have been completely exaggerated. Prasanth said the film will start as scheduled, which shows there hasn't been any big change to the film, ranveer hasn't left and they haven't found another actor. The look ranveer has at the moment seems to be for rakshas aswell

Ranveer doesn't seem to be under any distress as he was happily seen going to the ambani cruise today

Aren't you disappointed at all with Ranveer's behaviour? I stan him and Deepika too but this is turning to be such a major turn off. Getting reminded why I stopped following them and BW stuff for years and how it was for the best.

This ia a really bad look and if this continues, I feel Ranveer will be self sabitaging his own rep and career.

elaichichai thumbnail
Anyway my first cousin works in the industry in production, though she has never worked with Ranveer on any film she seems to have heard not a lot of good things about him from her peers and dislikes him for that reason. I always ignored what she used to say about Ranveer thinking she is just being a typical Ranbir fan, yes she worked with Ranbir personally and adores him saying he is a really nice guy on set with crew, but looks like she was right all along.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Aren't you disappointed at all with Ranveer's behaviour? I stan him and Deepika too but this is turning to be such a major turn off. Getting reminded why I stopped following them and BW stuff for years and how it was for the best.

This ia a really bad look and if this continues, I feel Ranveer will be self sabitaging his own rep and career.

I will just repeat what i have said already, prasanth did not say anything about ranveer's behaviour, read prasanths interviews again and you will see that he does not say anything about ranveer behaving in a bad way. Yet some are choosing to ignore that and come up with their own conclusions when prasanth hasn't even said anything like that

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Anyway my first cousin works in the industry in production, though she has never worked with Ranveer on any film she seems to have heard not a lot of good things about him from her peers and dislikes him for that reason. I always ignored what she used to say about Ranveer thinking she is just being a typical Ranbir fan, yes she worked with Ranbir personally and adores him saying he is a really nice guy on set with crew, but looks like she was right all along.

oh yeah, we are really gonna believe that smiley36 What a story you have come up with smiley36 i think its clear that you are trying your best to make people believe that ranveer is not a nice person, but the many people who have actually worked with him have only had good things to say about him. He wouldn't still be here in the industry if he behaved badly on set, there is not a single interview or qoute where any of his peers or anyone he has worked with has said he has behaved badly on set

This is just from a few days ago when ranveer shot for an ad and the director of the ad posted this, he has worked with ranveer several times, the caption speaks for itself

1000013949.jpg

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh yeah, we are really gonna believe that smiley36 What a story you have come up with smiley36 i think its clear that you are trying your best to make people believe that ranveer is not a nice person, but the many people who have actually worked with him have only had good things to say about him.

that member is a dp/rs fan I believe.

Anyways, not sure if you will believe this or not but to that member’s post - I have heard from someone who has worked with RK that he is really a very nice and generous person and treats his staff, people who work with him very well. I’m not making this up and you are free to not believe it.

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

that member is a dp/rs fan I believe.

Anyways, not sure if you will believe this or not but to that member’s post - I have heard from someone who has worked with RK that he is really a very nice and generous person. I’m not making this up and you are free to not believe it.

I was not even commenting on the rk part, rk may be nice to work with, but for this person to say that her first cousin has not even worked with ranvwer but dislikes him coz she heard someone say something about him, no not gonna believe that. I would rather believe the many people who have worked with ranveer and they have said wonderful things about him. Many people have worked with him multiple times, if he was so terrible to work with then why would they choose to work with him again and again, come on, that just doesn't make sense.

Even after cirkus was a failure rohit still chose to give ranveer a significant part in the next singham movie, if ranveer was such a difficult person on set rohit wouldn't tolerate it, he wouldn't keep working with ranveer again and again, but he is working with him, same with slb, and zoya. He recently worked with first time director divyang on jayeshbai, and divyang praised ranveer so much, called him brother, and that was a small budget film, there was no news of any tantrums or unreasonable demands

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was not even commenting on the rk part, rk may be nice to work with, but for this person to say that her first cousin has not even worked with ranvwer but dislikes him coz she heard someone say something about him, no not gonna believe that. I would rather believe the many people who have worked with ranveer and they have said wonderful things about him. Many people have worked with him multiple times, if he was so terrible to work with then why would they choose to work with him again and again, come on, that just doesn't make sense.

Even after cirkus was a failure rohit still chose to give ranveer a significant part in the next singham movie, if ranveer was such a difficult person on set rohit wouldn't tolerate it, he wouldn't keep working with ranveer again and again, but he is working with him, same with slb, and zoya. He recently worked with first time director divyang on jayeshbai, and divyang praised ranveer so much, called him brother, and that was a small budget film, there was no news of any tantrums or unreasonable demands

Ditto.smiley20 There has been non stop negative articles on Ranveer since kwk episode. And some member does not leave a chance to bash ranveer.

1282656 thumbnail

Omg what seriously? smiley3

elaichichai thumbnail

oh yeah, we are really gonna believe that smiley36 What a story you have come up with smiley36 i think its clear that you are trying your best to make people believe that ranveer is not a nice person, but the many people who have actually worked with him have only had good things to say about him. He wouldn't still be here in the industry if he behaved badly on set, there is not a single interview or qoute where any of his peers or anyone he has worked with has said he has behaved badly on set

This is just from a few days ago when ranveer shot for an ad and the director of the ad posted this, he has worked with ranveer several times, the caption speaks for itself

1000013949.jpg

It is not a story, all my posts on this forum with this new acct have been in support of DP and RS. I am an old DPRS fan who used to have the username gatheringstorm/Eggon_snow with a Jon Snow pfp...many would remember especially the SRK/RK stans who I used to fight with in defence of Deepveer like Pallavi and Blueice. This is from the time when the forum would be haunted by the psychotic abusive Ash fan who would make multiple alts and spam the forum.

I went inactive for years after losing interest in BW and Deepveer and only returned due to my interest being rekindled due to Veer's performance in Rocky Rani, but you see my rose tinted glasses about BW and celebs that I stan long wore off. I will still appreciate Ranveer when he gives a good performance but I am done with his personality and not going to expect much off him or any BW celeb and will call out trash behaviour even if it is from my faves and not deflect to blame their staff. I have ignored a lot of shit Ranveer has pulled for years but unprofessionalism and being this kind of a weight throwing star is not something I thought he would stoop to....using big directors he is desperate to work with is a wrong example of him being at his best behaviour and Divyang's film was quite literally a YRF production.....here we have a smaller south based filmmaker and he is showing his true colours here.

Edited by WildestDreams - 4 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilyLace

Omg what seriously? smiley3

Yup, she gives me a lot of BW gossip but I never divulge it anywhere. Low key at the end of my tether here with Ranveer and cannot believe I fought with her over what she used to say about Ranveer cause most of what she said is turning out to be true.