Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Half of bollywood had out of respect for them were twinning with them too and the other half copied them shamlessly.

I think I wore a white undershirt yesterday also smiley36
Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Aap ne Farsi to nahi bola par RS ke shhan mein bolne ki gustakhi ki.. Sosmiley36

Is thread mein to kisi newsportal ki news ko RK ka PR humne to nahi bola tha. But people want to turn this thread into kaun pehle PR PR chillaya in all of the IF. Besides, the expectations from us RK fans are too high - that we have to take responsibility of the things said about RSDP by every member on IF as well as the trolls from twitter..smiley37

Wo karein to spirit of IF, humne kiya to Kaun Banega Crorepati -- Batao Kaun Pehle PR PR chillaya? The options are:

a) RK Fans

b) RS Fans

c) Neeli Baraf (Yani aap)

d) Sharmili Chand (Yani main)

smiley36smiley37

And how come this thread about some speculation has now become a thread on RS upcoming projects. Talk about derailment.

It was blue.ice who said its rs and dp fans who said everything first and rk fans are just reacting, I then asked how do they know who started it? As far as I've seen on this forum every stars pr has been blamed, rk, rs, alia, dp etc have all had their pr's attacked.

Why are rk fans acting like only they and rk/alia get attacked? The amount of trolling on this Forum that has happened to rs and dp and they're fans has been just as much as alia/rk and their fans

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

1000038562.jpg1000038561.jpg

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by Kaya65 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

What else to expect from this guy

#karmagotserved ☝️

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

#karmagotserved ☝️

1000038566.jpg

Word Count: 0

zara321 thumbnail

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oh ofcourse, ranveer and his team are to blamed for even the negative articles now, ranveer is to be blamed for everything smiley29

This article is one of the stupidest things I have read, again trying to run with this new narrative that ranveer is too high maintenance, when none of his previous directors or producers have ever said anything like that about him.

The level the media is spewing negativity on ranveer has gone to another level. This article has no hard proof, it says its a 'theory', what nonsense

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

#karmagotserved ☝️

Ofcourse you'll believe the article, just imagine if it was about rk you wouldn't believe it, selective outrage right?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Ofcourse you'll believe the article, just imagine if it was about rk you wouldn't believe it, selective outrage right?

It’s definitely selective when I’m discussing Ranveer and someone said that that same karma thing about me personally an hour ago and you didn’t seem to interject then 🤷‍♀️ ☝️

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ranveer’s career might be tanking fast

zara321 thumbnail

It’s definitely selective when someone said that that same karma thing about me an hour ago and you didn’t seem to interject then 🤷‍♀️

I dont know what comment you are talking about, I didnt say anything about karma, I'm talking about selective outrage