Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

His team should have made this announcement the instant the decision to not do this film was reached. Their lollygagging and delays just gave opportunity for all the rumors and negative PR against him to start up. Once a rumor is out there it’s extremely difficult to erase it, specially if it’s a negative rumor about an actor who is seemingly going through a rough phase. People love to kick you when you are down.

Looks like he is going through a really bad phase career wise.
Edited by infinity101 - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i hope other nasty rumors which was attached with this on reddit doesn't pop upsmiley36 interesting days ahead.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

According to some it was fake news and that the film was going to be made. What happened? Hope they will not make RK´s PR for this responsible too.

Blame might fall on RK for arranging for the nasty service (which, according to associated rumor, was one of the reasons for the movie to have get shelved)..smiley1

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i remember how ppl were picking on RK and his rumors and rough phase smiley36not that they stopped picking on him, daily topics on him.

not only his fans but also him

https://twitter.com/KapoorsDefender/status/1759546045959442713

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Theres Stress and then theres families cant watch this and then theres klets wait for proper announcement on random twitter channel smiley36

Why shelved , can't they get another hero ?

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arre ek hi film aur kitna baar shelve hoga 🥱

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer will bounce back. If talentless Arjun and Varun can survive despite giving flops for 8-10 years, then Ranveer will be just fine.

Personally I can’t wait to see Alia fans when this phase will happen to hersmiley36 it’s going to be wild

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail

Ranveer is not liked by the general public at all. He had an inflated ego because his online fans and those moronic blue tick accounts who would keep hyping him and all his stupidity.

He would show up wearing the ugliest clothes and looking like a clown and think he's doing something since it's Gucci and Versace. And again the online loonies would applaud about him being so stylish since he's wearing big labels. He even thought he can force his way into being a Gucci ambassador.

He targeted those same internet bozos like Otherwarya and her wokes by doing a naked photo shoot that people like them would go crazy over but the general public would vomit over.

Then did the same thing again by selling fake erection meds and doing ads with a p0rn star to promote it thinking it makes him look so cool. That online applause means nothing at all because it's not palatable to the regular audience.

And he also hides in a cocoon by having fake bots and paid influencers spamming Twitter and Insta and his own comments section to hide any criticism he's getting.

I'm not surprised at all by his recent issues.

Briaahna thumbnail

one thing i gotta give it to RK , success never went to his head. his failures, he blamed on himself,most of the time. even he doesn't go around blaming the audience for rejecting his films. even when deepika and sonam went on KWK show , you could see how sad and tearful he wassmiley37but he never really thrashed them. he accepted his mistake and moved on.

RS acts cocky sometimes, seems high . don't know maybe the leash around his neck is too tight. smiley36

i think he is miffed with SLB now. i watched recent SLB interview where he said, he likes to work with other actors as well, he didn't promise anyone that he will stay committed . i feel he meant RS. SLB is one director who will lap you while going is good, but will dispose you once its over! wait and watch ...one more film with aloo, he will be done. NEXT!smiley36 its animal that made him go back to RK. i wanna read his take on RK and animal.

Edited by Briaahna - 4 months ago