Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

First - it hadn't been Ranveer who "was giving disaster after disaster"...it had been the lacking audience that gave it...

Second - the 4 vans for Ranveer are still an assumption

Third - an article written in Telugu is as much 'reliable' as one written in Hindi if it isn't in the director's own words...

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What does he need the multiple vans for??smiley5

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Clochette

First - it hadn't been Ranveer who "was giving disaster after disaster"...it had been the lacking audience that gave it...

Second - the 4 vans for Ranveer are still an assumption

Third - an article written in Telugu is as much 'reliable' as one written in Hindi if it isn't in the director's own words...

God....what kind of logic is that???smiley37

So we are responsible for the flops of everyone and their dog??smiley44

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

What does he need the multiple vans for??smiley5

With multiple vans, you'd think he could at least avoid showing up naked in front of his co-stars. But Parineeti mentioned that he'd come into her van without pants—talk about casual harassment, lol.

TotalBetty thumbnail

smiley36

We should be responsible for the hits too then

How much cut should we get?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Prasanth said he showed up with his big team, and it was some people in his team making demands, so if there are any 'extra vans' they are for his team, but there has been no mention of extra vans by prasanth, so that is still just a media made assumption. Prasanth did not say ranveer was making demands or asking for anything extra, so it seems that some people in his team, maybe his manager etc, who was making demands. And tbh, I am sure many stars have multiple vans becuase of the number of people they have in their team, they have security, hair stylists, stylists, managers, PA's, drivers etc where would they all go? But in ranveers case it is being made to be seen by the media as being too demanding, again showing the negative agenda against him.

Prasanth said he is talking to ranveer and they are sorting out the issues, so hopefully all will be sorted and they can start the film soon. He said all the reports by the media have been completely exaggerated. Prasanth said the film will start as scheduled, which shows there hasn't been any big change to the film, ranveer hasn't left and they haven't found another actor. The look ranveer has at the moment seems to be for rakshas aswell

Ranveer doesn't seem to be under any distress as he was happily seen going to the ambani cruise today

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

smiley36

We should be responsible for the hits too then

How much cut should we get?

I went to see Befikre in movie cinema. I want millions of dollars back. But it might take him forever to pay me with his current situation smiley36
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I went to see Befikre in movie cinema. I want millions of dollars back. But it might take him forever to pay me with his current situation smiley36

You should split it with the other hundred (or handful, not sure of the exact count) people who saw that movie on big screen

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How many times did you watch the movie to have ended up spending millions of dollar on it??smiley3

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Of course it is the number of people wanting to watch the movie in the theatre who make a movie a blockbuster/hit/average success/flop/disaster .- in combination with the money spent on the movie. It's basic mathematics.

The reasons why people don't go to the movies (to watch a certain movie) are individually different.

I would not say that "you" are responsible but the reason why you don't want to go to watch it in a theatre, contributes to the outcome (in a small way relative to "you", but with many, many "yous", it does in a perceptible way).

Yet that is valuable for every movie releasing in a theatre, not only for a Ranveer movie smiley16)